Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

45 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Growing up, my mom and I were the only ones that liked liver. My dad and brother hated it so much, we only had it like once a year!

(totally random, but a true fact!)

I don't like liver either, but my parents do, so I would just have some sausages in place of liver when they cooked it.
At least they didn't force me to eat it :)

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't like liver either, but my parents do, so I would just have some sausages in place of liver when they cooked it.
At least they didn't force me to eat it :)

It's really good with bacon and onions! If you don't like that either, try it with Nutella!

1 hour ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It's really good with bacon and onions! If you don't like that either, try it with Nutella!

You haven't experienced bliss yet until you've kissed a cow's hot tongue off the plate.

If you were not dead on the question of the principal nature of science, we wouldn't have eaten the dust in such a non-patrimonious manner of speech. I understand your grarg, but I urge you not to feel so anally crucified at this encounter.

Humans who lose the capacity to think become creatures whose existence have no value. THINK you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivion, you must THINK!

On 4/24/2020 at 8:35 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I don't really like any of the offal meats - kidneys, liver, tripe, sweetbreads...

38 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I don't really like any of the offal meats - kidneys, liver, tripe, sweetbreads...

I find those awful. If I smell tripe, it'll be too soon...

Ocellus: So, can you name a book that made you cry?

Silverstream (The Fault in our Stars): I-i... I just can't myself to read any further!!

Gem Inukshuk (my blue pony OC) (Software Engineering): This book is the third-biggest reason why I have trust issues.

Nova Astrum (my green pony OC) (Organic Chemistry): Opening this again would be too soon.

Sandbar (a custom-made potty training book with Sandbar on the cover): It fell on my head when I was, like, five!!

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

He's got toes-toes-toes and a beak-beak-beak, but what about a belly-belly-belly?

I think you can just about see some belly in the bottom left image, but it isn't mine - saw it in a tweet which seems approriate for a gallybirb :)

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think you can just about see some belly in the bottom left image, but it isn't mine - saw it in a tweet which seems approriate for a gallybirb :)

I figured that'd be the case, but how ticklish would a birb be?

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"We all live in a yellow submarine

Yellow submarine, yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine

Yellow submarine, yellow submarine."

Nope, I live in a blue one :)

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

On the scale of blue, it reads at a constant level of Eiffel 65.

That should make you a Blue Man, but you’re a lady...