Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

21 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I feel like abandoning art on the basis that it makes me feel useless as an artist. That way, I can free up time to devote towards programming instead, something that is near impossible to understand to outsiders.

Because why care about the people who make something creative when it's the end product people care most about?

Art is subjective and relative. What some may find valuable others may find worthless. Likewise what some may find beattiful others may find ugly. 

This is just my view on art, but ultimately how you feel about your art matters most not what others say. Unless you are trying to make a living selling art, you ought to look inwards to yourself for passion and inspiration. Even then, art can still be pursued as a hobby and a passion outside of your work. 

The world is too big to simply be painted in shades of gold and silver. That would make for a very tacky and bland portrait. 

• Brohoof 1

There are knowns: things you definitely know. There are unknowns: things you don't know. And there known unknowns: Things you know you didn't know. Likewise, there are unknown knows: Things you didn't realize that you knew all along. There are known knows: Things you knew that you knew, even if you couldn't explain it or articulate it properly. And there are unknown unknowns: Things you didn't know that you didn't know. And then there's... Am I over analyzing random lines from Pulp Fiction again?

2 minutes ago, BBolt ️ said:

There is no need for stairs underwater, or in space :P .

I do feel Silverstream may have beaten you to that observation. Also, plumbing...

20 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

is it.. mojo jojo?

(also, you should stick an emoji or wingding on your display name :D)

What would be a good emoji for her? Maybe a dragon and a horse 🐴🐲? AJ?🧃Or just a beer :ooh: ?🍺?

I’m surprised the AJ juice box existed :P .

"You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be."

3 hours ago, 🦆 Le Canard said:

"You think I'm just a doll. A doll that's pink and light. A doll you can arrange any way you like. You're wrong. Very wrong. What you think of me is only a ghost of time. I am dangerous. And I will show you just how dark I can be."

Reminds me that Pinkie can disassemble her own puppet but still speak afterwards....

• Brohoof 1