Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

58 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

I have never tried swollowing a duck whole....

That’s just the ultimate layer of a turducken. It’s divine immersion.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

That’s just the ultimate layer of a turducken. It’s divine immersion.

I have never tried swallowing one of those whole either.

although I may have ducked a swallow before now :)

1 hour ago, Samurai Equine said:

Rainbows give me tooth decay...

What did you expect from exposure to all that light radiation? You'll be lucky to walk away with just a sunburn or even skin cancer.

The same applies for Celestia. She may be benevolent and compassionate, but all that solar radiation she emits isn't healthy to be around, especially not in the long term and also if you hang around too close to her. They call her Trollestia for good reason.

1 minute ago, Cwanky said:

What did you expect from exposure to all that light radiation? You'll be lucky to walk away with just a sunburn or even skin cancer.

The same applies for Celestia. She may be benevolent and compassionate, but all that solar radiation she emits isn't healthy to be around, especially not in the long term and also if you hang around too close to her. They call her Trollestia for good reason.

You forget (or never knew to begin with), I'm a fire pony. Solar radiation doesn't have the same effect on me as it does others.

Except that one time I burned myself from handling food straight from the microwave... The DEFROST setting is NOT to be trifled with.

1 minute ago, Samurai Equine said:

You forget (or never knew to begin with), I'm a fire pony. Solar radiation doesn't have the same effect on me as it does others.

Except that one time I burned myself from handling food straight from the microwave... The DEFROST setting is NOT to be trifled with.

Just don't fly too close to the $image.png.acc1ee9c4b514136f8dff704fc922064.pngn. Luna learned that the hard way.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

You REALLY don't want your pregnant wife to know you said that then...

Did I say my pregnant wife, I meant yours:

I was trying to do a GTA Vice City thing :nom: