Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I...I don't even want to know what that means. :wacko:

I was expecting a new blazer, skirt and vest to be delivered today. Postman was later than normal with delivering stuff today. Pretty boring, although still frustrating having to waste a lot of the day listening out for them to knock on the door. They didn't even do that. Just threw the package over the tall gate and left a note in the letter box explaining that it's been thrown over the gate. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I was expecting a new blazer, skirt and vest to be delivered today. Postman was later than normal with delivering stuff today. Pretty boring, although still frustrating having to waste a lot of the day listening out for them to knock on the door. They didn't even do that. Just threw the package over the tall gate and left a note in the letter box explaining that it's been thrown over the gate. :nom:

*Tells her "I don't want to know." proceeds to tell me, anyway* :yeahno:

Our friendship in a nutshell. :P

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Tells her "I don't want to know." proceeds to tell me, anyway* :yeahno:

Our friendship in a nutshell. :P

Can you blame me? It's like those big shiny red buttons that say "Do Not Press".  If it's not going to bother to say why, then of course somepony is going to press it to find out. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

Better than the usual "Royal Fail" routine where they sneak  up to your door with a "sorry you weren't home" card already written out, slide it quietly into the letter box, then teleport back into their van before vanishing into the distance.

They look confused though if you see them coming and open the door just as they think they have stealthed their way to the letterbox...

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Can you blame me? It's like those big shiny red buttons that say "Do Not Press".  If it's not going to bother to say why, then of course somepony is going to press it to find out. :nom:

If anyone ever made an "end of the world button: do not press" sign, it wouldn't have time to dry...

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Better than the usual "Royal Fail" routine where they sneak  up to your door with a "sorry you weren't home" card already written out, slide it quietly into the letter box, then teleport back into their van before vanishing into the distance.

They look confused though if you see them coming and open the door just as they think they have stealthed their way to the letterbox...

This was the "Royal Fail". When I saw the card, I thought I would end up having to wait until Monday to get to the Post Office to pick it up. I literally listened out for the door and not a single knock. The card said they left it in my "safe place on top of the brown bin". Strange considering that at no point did I list anywhere in my order that I had a "safe place" So yeah, they stealth carded me. Seriously. I watch my tracking numbers like a hawk. If I'm expecting a delivery and know it's coming a specific day, I am guarunteed to be in earshot of the door. :unamused:

Edit - That reminds me of a quote I can use in the other thread.

Edited by Treeglow Flicker

34 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

You do love to push my buttons, BFFFF. :yeahno:/:P

1 minute ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

But any day where you end up with a cute new outfit is a win, surely?

Yep! Although the blazer is a bit small in the shoulders and arm length. But nothing drastic, I can adjust it slightly. :kirin:

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think I learned how to speak robot from an episode of SpongeBob Squarepants. :ooh:

Futurama taught me most of the robot language. :P

• Brohoof 1