Banner by ~ Rikifive

Say something totally random!

Ants reach terminal velocity in mere seconds, this combined with their mass to surface area distribution means ants can pretty much fall indefinitely from any height and be perfectly unharmed. 

If you were to drop an ant from the top of the Empire State Building it would land at the bottom and carry on it's day like nothing happened.

• Thanks 1
  • Pondering 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Something totally random.

You cheddar take me seriously! For I am Cheesus Christ! Be gouda or you won't go to heaven! 

My name is Juicy Juice. I live under the bridge, man. I live here with my pet Frank the nematode. He lives under my hat man. When they come to take my matches I just go at flip the hat and go, "sic em

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CL99 said:

Ants reach terminal velocity in mere seconds, this combined with their mass to surface area distribution means ants can pretty much fall indefinitely from any height and be perfectly unharmed. 

If you were to drop an ant from the top of the Empire State Building it would land at the bottom and carry on it's day like nothing happened.

Also true of squirrels, although Grace would be VERY PEEVED at you, and you don't want Grace to be peeved...

15 hours ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

And you! You take too long to take a shit!

• Laugh 1

10 hours ago, Tao said:

We are not real......:devious:

But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.

• Shocked 2

"Xavier Smedley is a unique entry in our rogues' gallery of famous killers, in that he is neither famous nor a killer. However, I have always disliked him, and it is my sincere hope that his very inclusion on this list will be seen by prospective romantic partners, their parents, or future employers and make his life difficult. If he didn't want that trouble, he shouldn't have sat in my chair."

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Oh the poster before me has a Kirin av! In that case have a random fact about Japan courtesy of Wiki: The kamikaze (Japanese: 神風) literally "divine wind" were two winds or storms that are said to have saved Japan from two Mongol fleets under Kublai Khan. 

Divine Wind would be a good pony name.

• Brohoof 2