Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

3 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Welcome to the seething metropolis

"Is this traffic jam another symptom of debilitating urban decay?"

No, we are living in a simulation and some asshat is doing it deliberately so he can make a youtube video of him deliberately breaking traffic flows in a virtual city.

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

No, we are living in a simulation and some asshat is doing it deliberately so he can make a youtube video of him deliberately breaking traffic flows in a virtual city.

Diablo III |OT2| Queues Rise. Servers Fall. | NeoGAF

Cobblestone streets glistened with rain. A thick fog hung over the city, giving the upper floors of the buildings a height of unknown certainty. All was silent save the black buckled boots of two individuals afoot in capes of swirling shadow. The first figure, a woman, had piercing green eyes set beneath swept hair as dark as night and skin as white as porcelain. A thin cuirass of dark metal hugged her chest. This same metal was atop her leather boots and climbed her legs up until her mid thigh where a gap of skin lay separate from her shorts. On top of all of this was a long coat that concealed much of her body. Her stride was long and precise not unlike her companion, who struggled to match his partners lead. 

The woman stopped at the corner of an alley and held her fist in the air. There was murmuring and excitable whispering to be heard ahead. Peering around the corner, a long straight of crooked walls that spilled into an open courtyard. There stood a gas lantern afloat in the fog that illuminated a door, from which the suspicious noises dwelled. 

“Arthur take the high ground and find a good vantage of a red door at the end of the alley and cover its windows.”

Arthur looked at her in apprehension.

“Yes ma’am.” 

The woman grinned. “See you on the other side.”

Arthur watched her disappear into the alley as swaths of fog bellowed behind her. Now alone, he withdrew his long arm from beneath his cape, checking its chamber. Behind him, a ladder led to a balcony, which sat above the street from which Arthur began ascending. Thoughts of his training, his bed and the company breakfast that he would surely miss entered his mind. Arthur wasn’t completely sure of the specifics of their situation but he was certain that he would most likely have to resort to using his weapon. The cold surface of the ladder permeated his hands, bringing the focus of his mission to the forefront of his mind.

26 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Never play russian roulette with an automatic pistol....

And only slightly less well-known is this: 

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

17 hours ago, Cwanky said:

Your efforts are in vain @Samurai Equine. This gateway into Equestria is forever....

Beyond your reach!!!!

Aku Trolling Samurai Jack | Samurai Jack | Know Your Meme

Hahaha, ha ha ha!! Poor samurai!

Then I'll use my drill horn to pierce the heavens and make the impossible a reality!

Just who the hay do you think I am?!

356344.gif

Row, row, fight the power~!

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But all Muffins are actually property of our Empress Derpy, high muffin of the order of the muffin, and wielder of the twilycane...

Dear Empress Derpy, high muffin of the order of the muffin, and wielder of the twilycane,

I'm in dearly need of one delicious muffin. Would it be within in wisdom and friendship to allow me one muffin *pretty please* ?

• Brohoof 2

45 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Dear Empress Derpy, high muffin of the order of the muffin, and wielder of the twilycane,

I'm in dearly need of one delicious muffin. Would it be within in wisdom and friendship to allow me one muffin *pretty please* ?

I am sure she would be generous - Derpy is known for happily sharing her muffins :)

6 hours ago, Cwanky said:

Is that why you have that muffin below your avatar all the time? :derp:

image.png.4957657aec1735a39eb70023480da392.png

Honestly I haven't thought about that. I'm sure it is a sign of "Empress Derpy, high muffin of the order of the muffin, and wielder of the twilycane" and gives me the privilege to enjoy as many muffins as I like :D

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

"I went over a pothole so deep, there were dinosaurs at the bottom"

They must have really been high on that pot. That's how the dinosaurs originally went extinct.