Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams defines "Tyne and Wear" as follows:

The 'Tyne' is the small priceless or vital object accidentally dropped on the floor (e.g. diamond tie clip, contact lens) and the 'wear' is the large immovable object (e.g. Welsh dresser, car-crusher) that it shelters under.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I have a feeling @Treeglow Flicker  doesn't have a static OC because she's afraid I'd use it to make a signature. She's right, but still. :dash:

I need to create a new up to date avatar at some point. So you might get your chance then, considering that new animated ones don't work when you change them. :P

Or at least that's what I've heard from a couple of sources. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I need to create a new up to date avatar at some point. So you might get your chance then, considering that new animated ones don't work when you change them. :P

Or at least that's what I've heard from a couple of sources. :ooh:

IT'S TRUE! :(

3 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Aw. That's too bad. :sunny:

Oh well! I'll just have to make it extra awesome to compensate. :P

I made a Daffy Duck avatar for April Fools Day but it wouldn't animate when I tried to use it here. Oh, well I prefer Disney by a mile anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

IT'S TRUE! :(

Thank you for testing. I feared this was the truth. I have held off on any changes myself. It is such a thing that would affect me, since I have had animation ever since I joined.

Also rAndOM

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Thank you for testing. I feared this was the truth. I have held off on any changes myself. It is such a thing that would affect me, since I have had animation ever since I joined.

You're Welcome, BFFFF!

@Kyoshi If someone made a video game about pizza, would it be critically panned? :P

On 2021-04-02 at 9:19 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Is that right?? Well, dang! :pout:

• Brohoof 1