Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

thinking randomness and idle random behavior are the same thing. SPAGHETTI, I could go get in a pair of shorts, and start throwing spaghetti at ducks in a pair of boxers... but i only see the objective funniness in that, and then at other times, I cant help myself I have, self quote joke spasms

If, I say now, when, as I conceive and imagine, God orders me to fulfill the philosopher's mission of searching into myself and other men, I were to desert my post through fear of death, or any other fear; that would indeed be strange, and I might justly be arraigned in court for denying the existence of the gods... then I would be fancying that I was wise when I was not wise. For this fear of death is indeed the pretense of wisdom, and not real wisdom, being the appearance of knowing the unknown; since no one knows whether death, which they in their fear apprehend to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good. ...this is the point in which, as I think, I am superior to men in general, and in which I might perhaps fancy myself wiser than other men — that whereas I know but little of the world below, I do not suppose that I know: but I do know that injustice and disobedience to a better, whether God or man, is evil and dishonorable, and I will never fear or avoid a possible good rather than a certain evil.

13 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I identify as a CACTUS and I show zero respect to TREES!!!

She isn't a tree, dashie! :)

23 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Broken Turnip Luigi.

Cheetos.

like, TOTALLY cheetos.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'm doing pretty well, should be going to bed but I'm watching a livestream. You?

I'm doing okay, thank you. I'm at work now, but it's my last day. :D What livestream you watching?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

I'm doing okay, thank you. I'm at work now, but it's my last day. :D What livestream you watching?

Ooh, congrats! Its a livestream of an artist I follow on DeviantArt.

• Brohoof 1