Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

57 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Ooh! That sounds... like I should feel sorrow for our losses. :( Losing all of those gorgeous members... :bedeyes:

Cocks are delicious when deep fried. Colonel Sanders love em thick and juicy. No shame in eating cocks as long as the procedure is painless. Body tattooing cocks on the other hand is just straight up begging to be punished (daddy?) and male cruelty at its finest.

And yes I'm sane as enasinsaneassinine. Fight for the rights of cocks everywhere. They have a right to live just as much as we and if we wanna eat them give them a painless,  humane, and respectful death.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Oh word selectors on my iphone. Plz give me your words of wisdom for today only by tapping at the words that come from the far right,

“Has and how about the corn 🌾 I gotta day we have to come home 🏠 night we will go see you later 👋 I love 💗 your way I am at home 🏠 this morning is a little fun but when y’all get here I’ll be back”

:( That is so beautiful. Education is beautiful.

More adventures with keyboard suggestions:

The only most trolls can have that one this week I have been to a dragon’s Rebirth this morning so I’ll take care the kids tomorrow morning at school or at lunch.

Oh yeah that’s fine I’ll see ya tomorrow night I love ya dere was the one day I got a chance to meet up with you guys today I was wondering what about it was that you guys had to go back and do you say something like a little thing or a lot more than a lot lol  is a papaya salad and then we can go eat lunch and then go to eat the food or something like a fish and cheese and a salmon and a fart.

• Brohoof 2

"Paint a picture of an apple in a tree,
Is that all that's there through the thicket of the leaves?
Yes, yes now you see,
The bird flying out - why don't you jump and see where he leads."

• Brohoof 2

Oh word selector on my iPhone. Plz give me your words of wisdom again but this time me tapping words that appear on the far left,

“Is the rest of the Israelites was the day I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day”

:( Awe-inspiring. Repetition is gold. Repetition is key to living a good and successful life in this world. True way for the Israelites to live like this for the sake of Humanity to have a good day. (No joke, the Israelite part for real on my iPhone word selector in quote. lolz)

• Brohoof 1

On 7/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

Oh word selectors on my iphone. Plz give me your words of wisdom for today only by tapping at the words that come from the far right,

“Has and how about the corn 🌾 I gotta day we have to come home 🏠 night we will go see you later 👋 I love 💗 your way I am at home 🏠 this morning is a little fun but when y’all get here I’ll be back”

:( That is so beautiful. Education is beautiful.

Awesome. :o 

Explain how the story job keeps getting first is low compared with the video camera has made the zombie not sure. 

Left:

Simon was the last day for that one I was too glad that you got the time I wanna I like it but it seems that too many things are not so that it was just it wasn't. 

Yeah!

:D

• Brohoof 1

"You got your hands up,
You're rocking in my truck,
You got the radio on,
You're singing every song,
I'm set on cruise control,
I'm slowly losing hold of everything I got,
You're looking so damn hot,
And I don't know what road we're on,
Or where we've been from starin' at you,