Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

Alex Jones: People willingly get together and love each other, and feel each other, and f:yay:k each other, and kill each other, and eat each other. Also, Sandy Hook School Shooting is a conspiracy theory along with the US Government putting chemicals in our waters that turn the friggin’ Frogs Gay.

(edited)

L E E D L E   L E E D L E   L E E D L E   L E E !

Image result for leedle leedle lee gif

8 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Alex Jones: People willingly get together and love each other, and feel each other, and f:yay:k each other, and kill each other, and eat each other. Also, Sandy Hook School Shooting is a conspiracy theory along with the US Government putting chemicals in our waters that turn the friggin’ Frogs Gay.

Alex Jones is such an idiotic loudmouth :laugh:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

Xavier Smedley is a unique entry in our rogues' gallery of famous killers, in that he is neither famous nor a killer. However, I have always disliked him, and it is my sincere hope that his very inclusion on this list will be seen by prospective romantic partners, their parents, or future employers and make his life difficult. If he didn't want that trouble, he shouldn't have sat in my chair.

• Brohoof 2

"Here's to you and here's to me, I pray that friends we'll always be, but if by chance we disagree, the heck with you and here's to me!"

• Brohoof 1

It's cheese and biscuits! D'you see? Cheese and biscuits. You have your main meal? Right? Then. Cheese and biscuits! Unless you have a starter. Do you have a starter? I like a starter. Entree, they call it. But when you have your main meal - afterwards - cheese and biscuits! Isn't it? Or do you like a dessert? I haven't got room for both. It's either dessert - or cheese and biscuits