Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

I knew it. I knew I had every right to doubt it. So consider this another conspiracy theory. The education system lied to us. What is the revelation?

Dogs meow and Cats bark.

Don’t believe me? Watch these videos.

9 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I've always wanted to rule my own purgatorial realm where myself and my minions torment the spirits of dead politicians.

The little yellow type of Minion?

caa682-1-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

I wasn't accurate two ants DID get into my sugar and getting them out was complicated.

I presume fell in to a container not easily escapable, given normally the ants would leave on their own once they have some sugar (to be back, of course, but still...)

If u change ur ringtone into farting noise that fart every 20 seconds, and put it into the pocket in ur pants, u'll have a much lesser chance of getting caught, supposing u're not allowed to turn ur phone on in school like my school do. 

7 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I presume fell in to a container not easily escapable, given normally the ants would leave on their own once they have some sugar (to be back, of course, but still...)

It's a Nalgene screw top plastic bottle I use for camping. Considering it's leak proof that's no mean feat. But I'm surmising they got in when I unscrewed it, as they were under the cap rim. (Trying to get in.) Having got in, as you say impossible to climb out,  what worked in the end was the wetted end of a spoon. As for coming back, yes I've had the odd problem with that!