Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you ever want to be in a relationship?

Feather Scribbles

I can see why some wouldn't wanna be in a relationship, but I grew increasingly lonely and desolate over time and decided to seek one out. Now I'm married to a great wife and definitely not lonely anymore.

May everyone I know become artists and blend the colours of their lives with their loved one. There would be such magnificent art pieces all over the world...

I never met any other wonderful artist to beautify our lives. Not yet. I hope perhaps someday. And our painting will be shown to the world.

Edited by Floppy Snow

Yup,I would want to be in a relationship.I've been in several ones already,but currently I should probably check over what's important and what's not.Most likely a relationship right now would go into the non-important category since I shouldn't be messing around with girls and should be focusing on my studies and future career.

Bottom line: yes, but I got way more important stuff to get done before I should get myself into a relationship. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm for real life relationship....thats a hard one not able to buy a house or live by myself in a apartment....maybe someday

for internet wise i guess ? XD the only thing that really matters most is if  both of you can trust one another and not cheat on one another or lie...and most importantly patients...thats a rare one , also i am more into the personality type then looks plus im bi so i have a big wide choice xD lol.....also it does take a while to get to know one another to : 3  -boop- ^^

i have pretty much forgotten what its like to be single and i fear it. Gonna sound bad, but the gaps between my relationships have been very short. I kinda find partners quick out of fear of being alone ^^; I'm on relationship #4 and Id like to very much stay at this one. 

• Brohoof 2

For now I am not really interested in a relationship I first have to find my place in society. If I found it and have a steady income I would like a relationship but first I need to get my act together.

But I have 2 very cool friends so a relationship is not a priority.

Well, yeah, but only if the person I had feelings for would want that, and vice-versa. I really have no issues with being single; heck I've come to really enjoy it.

That said...sometimes I wonder if my heart yearns for some kind of connection. I was in an online relationship from 2003-07, and I never regret that period of my life. The nightly chats & RPs were very memorable, and even though we broke up amicably, we're still good friends. These days...I wonder if I miss a connection like that.

Saying that, I have no qualms with being single. I wouldn't want to force a relationship; nor would I want that forced on me.

1 hour ago, Nature Tune said:

I really want love, and probably, when im older, will get married to someone that i do love. I havent been in an relationship yet, and nit at this age, hughschool is the worst t8me to be in a relationship. And @Techno Universal thats cool! Luck you.

Yeah thanks mate! Plus I feel really heartwarmed by our relationship because of the fact that I likely saved my girlfriend's life! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

I currently have a fling with this lovely girl. She's fiiine.

Hopefully it will evolve.

Edited by Guest

Maybe, but I feel it's something that will happen when the time and person is right. Better to be patient than to jump into something that I might regret.

As much as I would like to it seems that life has other plans for me right now. Trying to find someone to be with has by far been one of the hardest things I've dealt with. 

I was wanting to be in a relationship, but thinking about it hardly, I'm not really interested in it at the moment. I don't really care if I'm single so I'll just let the time to past to see what awaits me for it :proud:

I say yes.

It's nice to have one just next to you and talk about absolute nonsense. Holding hands together and walk through the snow at night, makes everything more magical and gives one the feeling of security.

But on the other hand there are also some restrictions , like you can't just go to with another friend to vacation without your partner gets jealous. Not to mention all this drama after a break up.

But in the end a relationship with a person is something that is worth to risk.

"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all."

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in a long term relationship with my high school sweetheart, and we moved into a house together after we started working. He's my first partner, and right now we're happy taking each day as it comes. We adopted a lil rescue pup in November, and we've discussed what will happen if we ever decided we didn't want to be in a relationship (which is co parent and probably continue living together, because we'd been close friends for almost 5 years prior to dating and want to continue a civil relationship at the least). But we're happy and exploring who we are and what we want our lives to be, and it's a good place. 

• Brohoof 1

If I meet someone who totally gets me, I'd love to be in a relationship with them. But I don't want a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend. I may have bouts of loneliness but I also still have my freedom and it's infinitely preferable to being stuck with someone who I only realize I don't click with until it's too late.

Big deal breaker would obviously be if they're not with me on my MLP fandom.

Edited by n1029

1 hour ago, n1029 said:

If I meet someone who totally gets me, I'd love to be in a relationship with them. But I don't want a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend. I may have bouts of loneliness but I also still have my freedom and it's infinitely preferable to being stuck with someone who I only realize I don't click with until it's too late.

Big deal breaker would obviously be if they're not with me on my MLP fandom.

So you would actually turn someone down just because they don't watch a certain TV-Show?

Yeah I'd like to, but it's unrealistic. I come off as anxious, and if I let anyone close I also get too clingy. Thus I've never been in one, but understandably. Not to mention I don't really like going out either. Staying home is much more comfortable.

• Brohoof 1