Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your favorite color and its meaning to you?

PlzDelete

I'm not sure, I've just really liked the colour yellow, and to a lesser degree purple, since I was very young, yellow and purple have been my favourite colours almost my entire life since except for a few very brief periods where it changed to blue and yellow, red and yellow and yellow and pink.

I would say I like yellow because it's bright and positive and makes me feel like there is good in the world and purple because it's a very regal and beautiful colour.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I'd say blue is my favorite color and has been that for years now (before that it was black). And I wouldn't say it has any particular meaning to me – it just pleases my eye (which was also the case with my previous favorite color). :)

• Brohoof 2

I have always liked green, not sure why though. I would like to think it have been my own choice, that it's simply a color I fancy over the rest, but there's more to it really. Having multiple siblings kinda "forces" you to pick one color. Older ones can pick their favorite but after that it becomes more or less just a way to keep things organised, different color for each children. My sister had blue toothbrush, blue towel, blue mug... Same thing with the rest of us children, green, red and so on.

Don't know if others still prefer those colors they were "given", but I like shades of brown and green and how practical they are. They also remind me of nature. Being it job interview or hike in the forest, you can't go wrong with calm and subtle colors. Guess I'm too down-to-earth kinda guy to wear red jeans or yellow shirt :P

My favorite color is purple. I guess the meaning for it is because a lot of fans speculate this to be MGG's favorite color. He has a lot of things that are purple that sort of bring up the idea. I find it to be a very pretty color myself. 

Red for me.

I don't know why it's significant for me. I just find that it's a significant color for me ever since I was young.

Green for me it’s always been my favorite since I was little. No particular reason other than it catches my eye. Green and black are my favorite color together.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't just have one favorite color, there's a few and those are, in no particular order....blue, yellow, pink, green, and camo/pink camo. I don't really know their meaning to me? I just like them. :)

• 2 years later...

Royal Purple,Deep Royal Purple and Royal Blue

While I don’t have much to say on what they mean to me I did find meanings online which I’ll post. 

I found pictures, which great because I don’t have to type this lol

Royal Blue

Spoiler

royal-blue-color-meaning-symbolism-infog

Couldn’t find one for these specific shades but I found one for purple overall

Spoiler

purple-color-meaning-symbolism-infograph

• Brohoof 1