Sign in to follow this  
Mint Chaser

If any one of the Mane Six showed up

If any of the Mane Six showed up in your house,how would you explain it to your parents/coltfriend/marefriend?

• Brohoof 1

I would say that they are my creations that have become reality! :)

My wife is a fan too. So if I called her and told her one of the main six is here I would have to turn the volume low so as not to go deaf from the excited screaming. Unless I make her go deaf with my excited screaming while I am trying to explain it.

I probably wouldn't need to explain it to them. They probably wouldn't be too surprised, Trust me, I've done WWWAAAYYY stranger things than THAT before.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that would be an E.T. moment for sure - of course I would explain that they would be the best friends anyone could have.

If it happened to me,I'd just be like "Minty.exe isn't responding"

• Brohoof 1

I would shoo her/them out with or without the help of a shotgun. First off, it's freaky as all damn and I would panic, especially if they came in around nighttime. Seeing that stuff would throw me in an instant survival mode for sure.

In case they happen by at daylight hours, I would probably freak out less and just nicely turn them around. I bet there are thousands of little girls praying every night to see them and still they somehow managed to end up at the wrong ass address.

Edited by Crewman

Parents and coltfriend (taking a wild stab and guessing this means boyfriend) all know of the shows existence so it would be pretty easy to go "There's literally a My Little Pony here" in that scenario. What happens from there is anybodies guess because now suddenly talking technicolored magic horses were in our universe.