Mint Chaser

If any one of the Mane Six showed up

If any of the Mane Six showed up in your house,how would you explain it to your parents/coltfriend/marefriend?

"I need to lay off the drugs"

My wife is a fan too. So if I called her and told her one of the main six is here I would have to turn the volume low so as not to go deaf from the excited screaming. Unless I make her go deaf with my excited screaming while I am trying to explain it.

I probably wouldn't need to explain it to them. They probably wouldn't be too surprised, Trust me, I've done WWWAAAYYY stranger things than THAT before.

Yeah that would be an E.T. moment for sure - of course I would explain that they would be the best friends anyone could have.

If it happened to me,I'd just be like "Minty.exe isn't responding"

(edited)

I would shoo her/them out with or without the help of a shotgun. First off, it's freaky as all damn and I would panic, especially if they came in around nighttime. Seeing that stuff would throw me in an instant survival mode for sure.

In case they happen by at daylight hours, I would probably freak out less and just nicely turn them around. I bet there are thousands of little girls praying every night to see them and still they somehow managed to end up at the wrong ass address.

Edited by Crewman

Parents and coltfriend (taking a wild stab and guessing this means boyfriend) all know of the shows existence so it would be pretty easy to go "There's literally a My Little Pony here" in that scenario. What happens from there is anybodies guess because now suddenly talking technicolored magic horses were in our universe.

"Can we keep her? Pleaseeee? I'll take her for walks, clean up her doo doo, buy her hay to eat, give her a bath...just please let me keep her!" 

Pretty much beg to keep her. As long as I promise to take care of her, she can stay.

Badges

"Hey there is that pony from that TV show."

And the pony would be like,

"I am from a TV show, how dare you I am real person!" Wait what a TV show?

I have absolutely no idea, as I wouldn't know it became reality/left its dimension/universe and entered our own.

I would ask if they can get a message to Thorax. He's adorable!

Try and figure out how they got there. Once that's figured out, go back with them.

Beyond that... ehh...

Really there are a number of people I could tell who wouldn't need an explanation. One friend I've known since childhood would be all, "I'm not surprised this happened to you. I'm only surprised that it took this long."

I doubt I could explain the pony any better than anyone else. Just because I watch mlp doesn't mean I'd have any better idea for how a fictional character came to life than anyone else. :-P

Probably have a heart attack especially if it was rainbow dash that showed up!

Badges

It depends on which pony it was. If it was Fluttershy I'd kick everyone else out of the house and live there with my favorite pony girl forever. :wub: