Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia walking base

HereComesTom

How come I didn't see it before? :derp:

She's looking great! The amount of frames you went for is mindblowing! Usually pixel art, especially in games has a limited amount of details/frames to save devs from hassle, but I see you approached that like a boss! :D 

The draft looks really good, the animation is so smooth. Celestia's mane and tail is really tricky to work with, but you're doing well so far.

You've put so much work and time on this already and sweet Celestia, that makes me even more worried when I think of the work I'll have to go through, heh. SB2bpHO.png

It's going nicely so far, keep it up! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

It's been a while since I worked on this, but...well, I'm going to need to revisit it at some point!

Thanks for the feedback; it's a bit late to add a frame to Celestia's walking animation, but I might be able to change the curves on her leg so she doesn't look like she's popped a joint.

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

You've put so much work and time on this already and sweet Celestia, that makes me even more worried when I think of the work I'll have to go through, heh. SB2bpHO.png

You might be able to cheat if you use my animations and set up Celestia so that, in your game, she only looks left and right?  ...Or would that not work with the camera angles?

Either way, I started this project so others would be able to use the pixelart if they needed it, as well as to have her in my fangame in the long run.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

You might be able to cheat if you use my animations and set up Celestia so that, in your game, she only looks left and right?  ...Or would that not work with the camera angles?

Either way, I started this project so others would be able to use the pixelart if they needed it, as well as to have her in my fangame in the long run.

I believe it would require some modifications to nicely adjust that to the camera angle in my sprites and to be honest, I'm not sure what directions I will need yet. Left and right should be enough for the most part, perhaps yeah, I could go with just that. Eventually if there will be a need, adding next directions should be slightly easier than drawing from nothing. :P 

Either way, I'll keep your sprite as a reference, as there's never enough of these. ^_^ Just seeing examples, what works and what not helps a lot. I'll do science and see what happens. :derp: Thank you, your works surely will come in handy. :) 

• Brohoof 1