Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Thief & The Mage OOC

Leavemealone

A blue unicorn sat on a hill, gazing at the stars, when suddenly, a letter flew in front of him. The return address said it was from the Crystal Empire. . .

A griffon crept through the silent museum. He was almost to his objective when a letter zoomed in front of him. Same as before, it was from the Crystal Empire. . . 

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Chance said:

A blue unicorn sat on a hill, gazing at the stars, when suddenly, a letter flew in front of him. The return address said it was from the Crystal Empire. . .

A griffon crept through the silent museum. He was almost to his objective when a letter zoomed in front of him. Same as before, it was from the Crystal Empire. . . 

Alright I think I can work with this but what does the letter say

I’m thinking that a gigantic creature is attacking Crystal Empire guards on the outskirts of the Empire, and Cadance is sending for assistance, after using a magic spell that allows for her to see the two most adept ponies for a specific task. 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Chance said:

I’m thinking that a gigantic creature is attacking Crystal Empire guards on the outskirts of the Empire, and Cadance is sending for assistance, after using a magic spell that allows for her to see the two most adept ponies for a specific task. 

Ok I'm down with it

• The title was changed to The Thief & The Mage OOC

he he, fortunately, I have a particular bird that fits in here, if that's the kind of thing you had in mind. Otherwise, I have a knightly one for your consideration. But, here's Mr. Mort!

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

he he, fortunately, I have a particular bird that fits in here, if that's the kind of thing you had in mind. Otherwise, I have a knightly one for your consideration. But, here's Mr. Mort!

Could I have your “knightly one”?

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, It'll be a few moments for that one, stand by and it'll be up shortly! Use him a lot as an NPC in a lot of my RPs, but never as an actual RP character, I'd look forward to taking him out on a spin if you like him though.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

Sorry, It'll be a few moments for that one, stand by and it'll be up shortly! Use him a lot as an NPC in a lot of my RPs, but never as an actual RP character, I'd look forward to taking him out on a spin if you like him though.

@GoldieS

There’s been a mistake! I’m so sorry! I’ve been doing a lot of RPs lately and forgot which character I was using for this one! Use the griffon, Mort!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

he he no worries, Rogue it shall be! I hope the inhabitants of the crystal empire are ready for his stinging commentary... 

Oh yes! Here’s the character I’m using, you’ll see why I wanted you to use Mort. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...