1. 1. Is your pegasus OC blue?

• Yes
    • No
    • Blue alicorn
    • Not a pegasus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is my pegasus OC. Yep, he's blue.

My original OC (and ponysona) is a gray and red earth pony with a mohawk, but this pegasus is honestly kinda my new ponysona. I use him for a lot more things than I use my earth pony and unicorn OC's for. Still has the mohawk, though,:pout:

20180207181540_1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I only have only three pegasus ocs, though I have only decided on a design for one of them. She is white with a golden mane and tail. Not gonna have blue as an option for the other two now. X3 I don't like using overused things.

I actually am still trying to decide whether I am going to make my ponysona a unicorn or a pegasus. Though I have a feeling that I will be going with unicorn.

Anyway, she is orange in colour with a pink with some purple mane. 

But maybe the reason why pegasus ocs tend to be blue (if it is true in the first place) is because of a certain rainbow maned pegasus it goes with sky?

Haha, guilty. But I can imagine blue is a popular colour for Pegasus characters because of the natural traits that we associate with the colour. It also seems to be really easy to find a good shade of blue where I find it tricky to find just the right shade of red, yellow or green to use.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Wow so old :wacko: . Let’s get an update on those stats, fellers :secret: .

you used to be creepy back in the day

:wacko:

I don't have a Pegasus OC mainly because wings cover up the cutie mark, are difficult to draw as well.

But if I would, I would not support all the Rainbow Dash wannabes, and make mine inverted ... Whatever is not a blue color

(edited)
36 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

you used to be creepy back in the day

:wacko:

I don't have a Pegasus OC mainly because wings cover up the cutie mark, are difficult to draw as well.

But if I would, I would not support all the Rainbow Dash wannabes, and make mine inverted ... Whatever is not a blue color

Creepi? Why :fabulous: ?

Cutie marks can work with wings :wacko: . Just make them look small like in the show :P 

@SharpWitI see you there. Voat

Edited by WWolf

My main OC/ponysona, Double Flame, is in fact a blue pegasus. Plus, my favorite OC of mine, StormFlower, also has a blue-ish coat. My favorite color is blue and my favorite type of pony is pegasus, so it all checks out, XD.

Being the ponies who can fly and soar in the sky, it makes sense why blue is such a popular color for them. Plus, Rainbow Dash probably helps.

• Brohoof 1