Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your first ever crush on?

Reecejackox

I had a crush on a girl back in seventh/eighth grade. My diary entries from the time... OMG. I was so into her, and I have no clue why because we had like nothing in common. She then moved to Florida after the eighth grade.

• Brohoof 1

A girl in preschool. I'm still really close friends with her, and honestly also still have some romantic feelings. She was always the person I could rely on to be herself in the dark times of elementary and middle school. 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, luftschloss said:

A girl in preschool. I'm still really close friends with her, and honestly also still have some romantic feelings. She was always the person I could rely on to be herself in the dark times of elementary and middle school. 

WHat?

The first crush I remember having was on one of my mom's friend's daughters. I also crushed on my best friend (I believe she is married and has baby now. Sigh).

The first fictional person I had a crush on was probably Emily Arrow from Patricia Reilly Giff's Kids of the Polk Street School novels.

• Brohoof 2

this is so embarassing... my first chrush was on this guy

Gerelateerde afbeelding

it's Axel Blaze from the kids anime series Inazuma eleven. it's about soccer and I was heavily obsessed with it in sixth grade. like, I would NOT shut up about it, it was terrible. truely a dark page in my own history. (the only good thing is that this series started me up on learning english) I just loved him so much, he's the mysterious guy that is very quiet and can be super nice and is the hero because he's so good at soccer... I also liked his design but don't ask me why... that hair... very... anime I suppose. 

• Brohoof 1

I had a crush on quite a few back in the day. When it comes to celeb’s I had a crush on Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Trish Stratus,

i also had a crush on Roxanne , you know the girl that Max really liked in “a goofy movie” 

when it comes to actual encounters I had three crushes.

there was this one girl from my high school I seriously had a crush on like major crush to this day but I am not sure she even wanted to be friends. She really didn’t pay much attention to me at all just even if I said something like “hi” and every single time I gathered up enough courage to ask a question she’d have an excuse. I’ll give you an example.

me: “Hey, do you think I could add you as a friend on Facebook”

Her: “I don’t use social media”

and sometimes I’d ask just for a phone number and she’d say she didn’t have a phone. Now, maybe I came on too strong, and maybe I just wasn’t cool enough but, this really affected me to this very day, if not I wouldn’t have typed so much about it.

other than that: there was this other girl who my friends knew I had a crush on. Now, I am really, really, really, shy so I have myself to blame. But, my friend just started dating her when I was sitting right there  

and 2 former managers at my work place(unfortunately) 

i live a very sad and lonely life

On 12/28/2017 at 1:20 AM, luftschlosslicious said:

What is the problem? :o You seem really surprised. 

I think he thought you were speaking present tense and had a crush on a preschooler now. 

Anyway. It's really strange thinking back, but I really didn't have traditional crushes. I also dated in highschool only because that was the expectation. I was more of a guy who just liked having female friends, but no interest in dating them. That lasted until college when a certain extraverted girl got sick of me missing her signals. :P

• Brohoof 2

I had a crush on a girl in the 9th grade. We were in the same P.E. class, and were both the same race and ethnicity (which was a bit uncommon since there were not many people of my ethnicity at my school). She was dating someone else at the time, so I did not approach her. 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...

I don't think I've ever really had a proper crush on anyone... :mlp_blink: Maybe I had a very slight one on one of my classmates in my early teens, but basically that's it...

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

I had a small crush on a girl in my PE class in Grade 10, because someone said that she had feelings for me. It turns out that she didn't even know my name. I'm not even shocked at this point.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

My first was in fifth grade on a guy a grade above me. It grew more and more as I went through school, but it went away while I had a boyfriend. Then it came back even stronger... But I got over it after he and then I graduated. Still have to admit, he was rather attractive...

My first crush was a girl in my 2nd grade class. I ended up moving to another school after that year, so that ended any chance of a friendship.

1st celebrity crush was Jennifer Aniston. :mlp_grin:

It's hard for me to have romantic affection towards people. So my first crush is on this girl I met during my first college year. She's not what I thought she is. Haven't had a crush on anyone since then.

9 minutes ago, DJ_Vinyl.Scratch_3 said:

My very first crush was in kindergarten on this kid named Zachary. I remember he invited me to his birthday party at the zoo. I got this sponge-bob sticker there and put it on my Dora lunch box. It has been nine years and it's still there. 

This is fucking adorable, god I love to look back at what people I was crushing on years ago, it feels pretty nostalgic.

Anyway, my first crush was probably a chubby girl in middle school....but that's a boring story. One of my first crushes that's a bit funnier was the pink girl from Happy Tree Friends....I'm not joking, I think Giggles is her name. I watched the show because I found the characters cute, I actually hated the brutal stuff lol.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I can't remember a point in my life where I wasn't crushing on someone. So, instead of just posting my first, I'll just tell you the (sad) tale of all my crushes (that I can remember).

My first crush was on this really sweet and attractive girl. I don't remember her name, but she was brunette and about 15-17 years old. She really liked me too, so it was perfect. I'm pretty sure she's the first girl I ever gave a Valentine's Day letter to, and she was also the first girl to reject my feelings. I was 3 at the time, so. :P

I don't remember a lot about this crush, but my family insists I had one on her, so... yeah. Her name was Amanda, and she was blonde with pretty blue eyes. I was like 5 at the time. I don't remember how old she was, and I don't think that I ever even talked to her. I just sort of crushed on her from a distance.

Next up was this girl named Elayna (I hope I'm spelling that right). I was maybe 8 or 9, and she was too. She was fun to hang around with, a little feisty, but ultimately very sweet and kind. She was also blonde. Huh... yeah, I guess it's fair to say that I like blondes a lot? Anyway, she moved to Kansas and we lost contact. :c

From ages 10 to 13 I had a crush on this girl named Chandler, and get this, she was also blonde. I know, right? The only real problem was that I was going through puberty at the time, and I had no idea how to deal with... well, puberty stuff. We were both really shy kids too, so we never talked about anything in specific. I think I only liked her for her looks, honestly. I stopped crushing on her when I found out she had a boyfriend.

My most active crush, I suppose, was on this girl named Savannah. Like the others, she was blonde too, but unlike the others, I liked her mostly because of her personality. She was sweet, upbeat and really made me smile whenever I saw her. Again, I was too nervous to approach her directly, until one day when I asked her for her number, and I got it! I still remember it to this day (not gonna give it out 'cause she might still be using it). Anyway, she was great, but because we lived quite a ways away (and because I was an absolute jerk at ages 14-16), we never really hung out much. We still maintain loose contact (I follow her Instagram), but we don't talk much.

My latest crush, and the one that's still going on right now, is on a person that I met here on the forums. I'm not going to embarrass her by calling her out, but some of you might know who it is. As of right now though, I don't think that she likes me very much, so my chances of getting with her are slim. :v

(Also she's not blonde, so... x3)

Edited by Meson Bolt