Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Highschool Friendship (1x1 between me and Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

OOC Here

@Dynamo Pad

It was after school, and the students who hadn't either gone home or to the malt shop, had gone to their selective after school clubs, though some of them had to share a club room, due to some space restrictions. Lilac who was waiting for her parents or aunt to pick her up anyway, was part of the Art after school club, which shared a room with the Gaming after school club. She was just happily sitting by herself and was painting a picture of her family all together.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Celestial Flight

As the bell rung to signal the end of school, students from Canterlot High had exited the building. Some on their way to the local malt shop to meet up with friends. Some just going home to finish their school work in preparation for the next day. However, a good majority of students were mostly spending time in their after school clubs. It's here where we find students attending the after school gaming club. The club was designed for students who either played in video games, card games, board games and others. Due to budget cuts, some clubs had to be shared in the same room. The club that shared this was the after school art club. While it seemed unorthodox, most of the students from both clubs didn't mind. So long as the volume wasn't loud for the art students.

Dynamo who had just returned from the restroom to keep up his gaming had noticed everyone in the room. He would draw from time to time, but only if there wasn't a gaming spot available. He smiled as he felt as if he was in his element, but the smile gradually ceased as he noticed a girl sitting away from the other students. He watched as the female student continued to draw what looked to be a picture of herself and her family. He called from behind him that he'd join back in a bit before walking over to the girl. He stood next to the drawing, albeit slightly so as to not move the easel. He couldn't help but notice the look of deep concentration of the artist at work. He chuckled slightly to himself as he imagined that would be him when it came to video games. He waved a hand in front of her to help grab her attention. "Excuse me. That's a really nice drawing you're making. What's it about, if you don't mind me asking."  

@Dynamo Pad 

Lilac blinks for a moment before putting her brush down and sighs "O-oh hello, and thank y-you. I-it's about my family. You see my family are diplomats, being Cloudsdale's Ambassadors and my aunt is well..the mare who owns the malt and candy store and she lives in the past. I live with my auntie b-because she is the only one constantly around to look after me" she sighs and shakes her head "I-I'm Lilac Lightning by the way" she says but then hears something that makes her cringe.

A bully who is normally nice to everyone else, starts causing a scene "Ya'know Dynamo, Girls really don't have a place in the gaming room, especially those stuck up-snooty transfers from Crystal Prep, they drag down the mood and flow" the bully says with a loud laugh.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo raised an eyebrow and turned his head slightly to the voice who thought he was being rude. The voice belonged to none other than the bully, Frozen Abyss. He was a student in the same year as Dynamo and was a strategist by trade. He sighs before giving Frozen a deadpanned expression. "Oh, just knock it off Frozen. If a girl can be skillful in a video game, then they belong in the gaming room. The same can be said for cards games as well when you think about it. Need I remind you the time you got your butt handed to you by a girl at the card shop? It just shows that anyone has potential for anything if they put their mind to it. Also, it shouldn't even matter if she's from Crystal Prep, Canterlot High, or any other school for that matter. We can be very accepting of others if we get to know them. So who are you to judge?"

He turns back to the girl and gave her a comforting smile. "Just ignore that guy. He acts nice to others and then becomes rude from time to time. He's been like that since the day I met him. Also you're welcome and it's true. You've got an eye for drawing. I used to draw back in middle school, but it was mostly weapons from video games. I was never good at drawing people or anything of that sort." He said, looking at the drawing once more. He turns back and whistles in surprise and amazement. "Your parents are Cloudsdale ambassadors? What do they do as ambassadors? I can also see how you went to Crystal Prep. Cloudsdale is pretty far, but close to that academy. Did you have to commute by bus, or did you stay in a dorm room?" Dynamo smiles and chuckles at a thought in his mind. "You're aunt sounds like a pretty cool person. I've been to the malt shop from time to time and she seems nice. I guess by living in the past you mean of how the candy store is made?" He says, before shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you Lilac. My name is Dynamo Pad. Have I seen you before in school? How long have you been going to Canterlot High?"

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo raised an eyebrow and turned his head slightly to the voice who thought he was being rude. The voice belonged to none other than the bully, Frozen Abyss. He was a student in the same year as Dynamo and was a strategist by trade. He sighs before giving Frozen a deadpanned expression. "Oh, just knock it off Frozen. If a girl can be skillful in a video game, then they belong in the gaming room. The same can be said for cards games as well when you think about it. Need I remind you the time you got your butt handed to you by a girl at the card shop? It just shows that anyone has potential for anything if they put their mind to it. Also, it shouldn't even matter if she's from Crystal Prep, Canterlot High, or any other school for that matter. We can be very accepting of others if we get to know them. So who are you to judge?"

He turns back to the girl and gave her a comforting smile. "Just ignore that guy. He acts nice to others and then becomes rude from time to time. He's been like that since the day I met him. Also you're welcome and it's true. You've got an eye for drawing. I used to draw back in middle school, but it was mostly weapons from video games. I was never good at drawing people or anything of that sort." He said, looking at the drawing once more. He turns back and whistles in surprise and amazement. "Your parents are Cloudsdale ambassadors? What do they do as ambassadors? I can also see how you went to Crystal Prep. Cloudsdale is pretty far, but close to that academy. Did you have to commute by bus, or did you stay in a dorm room?" Dynamo smiles and chuckles at a thought in his mind. "You're aunt sounds like a pretty cool person. I've been to the malt shop from time to time and she seems nice. I guess by living in the past you mean of how the candy store is made?" He says, before shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you Lilac. My name is Dynamo Pad. Have I seen you before in school? How long have you been going to Canterlot High?"

Lilac smiles softly "Oh well they like go to political events as representatives of Cloudsdale, they go to social events as well and well that sort of thing. They were Clouddale's delegates at the last coming together of countries, in other words, they're always too busy to spend time with me, hence why I basically live with my aunt" she says and smiles sheepishly at Dynamo "Yeah she is a pretty cool person, always taking time from work to make sure I'm happy and to make sure that I know she cares for me and such" she says and smiles at the painting. "As for how long I've been here for, well about the same time as Twilight Sparkle, we kind of transferred at the same time"

Frozen just huffs "That was a fluke and I am sure that that chick was cheating" he says somewhat in defeat, but then "And besides it's not like the cutie here is even here to play games or anything, she's just here because her club, which by the looks of it, consists of only her, has to share the room with us guys" he chortles.

Lilac sighs "I-I just got her early, th-the others are just getting some more supplies and then they w-will be here, b-but.." she starts to hug her knees and rock back and forth, "Not that it really matters as n-no one really talks with me, I-I mean you're the first outside of Twilight and her friends sometimes" she says with a defeated sigh "I-I guess maybe I should just go, seems even here I'm not welcome"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo frowns slightly while nodding. "That makes sense. I never knew being a delegate would be a lot of work. Knowing me I would probably fall asleep during the meetings." He laughs while shaking his head at his poor joke. "I'm only kidding. I'm glad that your aunt is there to take care of you. She seems to have a flexible time schedule to spend time with you. It shows that she really cares. I know your parents will work things out to do the same in spending time with you." He clenches a fist and hits his open hand as a thought came to mind. "That's right. The Friendship Games were earlier this year. I heard that we got some new transfer students. You joined a pretty cool high school. Though you'll have to deal with other worldly things going on. You wouldn't believe what we went through, but you'll get used to it."

He watches in concern as Lilac hugged her knees and rocked back and forth. He walks over and places a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Lilac look at me. The other club members will be here. Clubs just started and not even the game club members are all here yet. Nobody talks to you because they haven't gotten to know you yet. We gamer's always welcome anyone we find kind and friendly. You're always welcome here in my book." He says turning to Frozen and giving him a glare. "What's your problem Frozen? There are some school budget cuts and we had to get some clubs together. If anything, it works out better this way. Only for the fact that games and art go hand in hand. Remember how my anime club didn't get accepted? Maybe this was the reason for Principal Celestia's decision. You just need to look things at a different angle in order to get the bigger picture of it all. You should realize that luck plays a factor in games. Be it video games or cards games." He says while starting to get tired of Frozen's attitude towards others.

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo frowns slightly while nodding. "That makes sense. I never knew being a delegate would be a lot of work. Knowing me I would probably fall asleep during the meetings." He laughs while shaking his head at his poor joke. "I'm only kidding. I'm glad that your aunt is there to take care of you. She seems to have a flexible time schedule to spend time with you. It shows that she really cares. I know your parents will work things out to do the same in spending time with you." He clenches a fist and hits his open hand as a thought came to mind. "That's right. The Friendship Games were earlier this year. I heard that we got some new transfer students. You joined a pretty cool high school. Though you'll have to deal with other worldly things going on. You wouldn't believe what we went through, but you'll get used to it."

He watches in concern as Lilac hugged her knees and rocked back and forth. He walks over and places a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Lilac look at me. The other club members will be here. Clubs just started and not even the game club members are all here yet. Nobody talks to you because they haven't gotten to know you yet. We gamer's always welcome anyone we find kind and friendly. You're always welcome here in my book." He says turning to Frozen and giving him a glare. "What's your problem Frozen? There are some school budget cuts and we had to get some clubs together. If anything, it works out better this way. Only for the fact that games and art go hand in hand. Remember how my anime club didn't get accepted? Maybe this was the reason for Principal Celestia's decision. You just need to look things at a different angle in order to get the bigger picture of it all. You should realize that luck plays a factor in games. Be it video games or cards games." He says while starting to get tired of Frozen's attitude towards others.

Frozen just huffs and tehn returns to his game, but it would seem that the other members had started to get tired of his bullying and ended the game to go start a new game without him. His eyes widen "W-what!? I was winning!" he exclaims and storms out, but before he leaves, he turns around and glares at Dynamo and Lilac "This is your fault Dynamo, you and your little girlfriend there!" he growls then stomps off in a huff of anger and defeat.

Lilac looked up at Dynamo, blushing somewhat, but then smiles "Thank goodness h-he's gone, he kind of scared me" she confesses but then looks at her painting, "I know you're right about my mum and dad, I just really miss them. Before they became delegates, they always had time for me, but now it seems I see more of my aunt than I do of them." she sighs and then smiles slightly "I suppose art and games do go together, because of digital art with video games, and the art for things like trading cards and all that"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiles and chuckles quietly to himself. "Yeah. You were sure winning the crowd with your attitude, Frozen." He joked to Lilac. He narrowed his eyes at Frozen's claim, but just sighs and shakes his head. "That guy will never learn. He thinks he can win someone over all because of strategy. When one plan fails, he always comes up with a backup plan. That's his way of thinking for his everyday life. One day he'll learn that something like that won't solve all of his problems." 

He looks back down to Lilac and smiles. "You and me both. He wasn't always like that. He was sort of cool when you think about it. Honestly, I respected the guy. I wanted to be like him. Always have a comeback, joke around, have that crowd of friends he proclaims. When I saw the kind of person he was, I just knew it had to stop. I can only be better than myself. True I'm not perfect, but then so is everyone else. I'm perfect just the way I am." Dynamo nods and smiles gently. "I understand. Time takes us away from things that are important. I just know things will get better. It'll be just like old times when you spend time with them again." He chuckles and nods happily. "You're right about that. At first when my idea was denied, I felt sad. I thought an anime club would be interesting and bring in lots and lots of students. Though some of the qualities of that club are already here in this combined club. I remember Frozen laughing at me from my failed attempt to establish a club, but I just had to ignore him and move on." He shook his head as he remembered past events with the bully. He snapped out of those thoughts and looked back at Lilac. "Anyway, how do you like Canterlot High? Everything going well in your classes? What are some of your favorite classes anyway?"

27 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiles and chuckles quietly to himself. "Yeah. You were sure winning the crowd with your attitude, Frozen." He joked to Lilac. He narrowed his eyes at Frozen's claim, but just sighs and shakes his head. "That guy will never learn. He thinks he can win someone over all because of strategy. When one plan fails, he always comes up with a backup plan. That's his way of thinking for his everyday life. One day he'll learn that something like that won't solve all of his problems." 

He looks back down to Lilac and smiles. "You and me both. He wasn't always like that. He was sort of cool when you think about it. Honestly, I respected the guy. I wanted to be like him. Always have a comeback, joke around, have that crowd of friends he proclaims. When I saw the kind of person he was, I just knew it had to stop. I can only be better than myself. True I'm not perfect, but then so is everyone else. I'm perfect just the way I am." Dynamo nods and smiles gently. "I understand. Time takes us away from things that are important. I just know things will get better. It'll be just like old times when you spend time with them again." He chuckles and nods happily. "You're right about that. At first when my idea was denied, I felt sad. I thought an anime club would be interesting and bring in lots and lots of students. Though some of the qualities of that club are already here in this combined club. I remember Frozen laughing at me from my failed attempt to establish a club, but I just had to ignore him and move on." He shook his head as he remembered past events with the bully. He snapped out of those thoughts and looked back at Lilac. "Anyway, how do you like Canterlot High? Everything going well in your classes? What are some of your favorite classes anyway?"

Lilac smiles and nods as she then goes back to finishing up her painting "I know they'll be back in time for their anniversary and my birthday, which is why I am doing this painting, I'm doing it as my anniversary gift to them, I often prefer to give gifts that I have made with my own hands rather than ones I have bought, as it shows how much effort and thought that is put into it. I have nothing against store bought every now and then, and I have no shortage of money, but you know.." she says softly.

As she then listens to Dynamo, she couldn't help but smile and nod "Well I can see how anime and games could go hand in hand as well, for example there are many video games and animes that are based off card games and visa versa. I mean take Yu-Gi-Oh for example, it started off as a trading card game and then turned into an anime and video games. Then there's pokemon, pretty much the same thing." she says then bushes "O-oh sorry, I just kind of get carried away some times, but as for favorite subjects, Art obviously, but there is also music, I play the guitar and sing, and then there is also wood and metal shop..That's about all really"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiles in sighs in relief. "That's good to hear. At least they'll be able to make time. If they didn't love family, then they wouldn't make time for their loved ones. I guess they work hard to make sure the world is a better place for their daughter and others." He looks at Lilac quizzically before nodding in agreement. "That makes sense when you put it that way. Making a gift instead of buying one has more meaning towards it. It's as if you're putting your heart and soul into whatever it is that you wish to make."

Dynamo chuckles at her rambling and waved a hand in front of him. "Hey. Don't worry about that. You sound very passionate when it comes to things you like. I act the same way when it comes to playing video games or watching anime. That must be pretty cool being able to play both the guitar and sing. I can sing myself, but probably not as good as I'd want to." He raises an eyebrow as a couple of thoughts came to mind. "You said wood shop, right? Do you know of a teacher named Mr. Whalen? I think we have the same wood shop class, but I don't think I ever noticed before. I think we also have the same gym class if I'm not mistaken." He grins at the mention of the two separate card games. "You know about Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon? I used to play those back in the day, but they updated and became confusing. It's just never fun when you have to build a deck that's considered meta in order to stand a chance. I've recently been playing a new card game called Cardfight Vanguard. It's pretty fun and somewhat easy to understand."

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac smiles "Oh I've always wanted to get into Vanguard but well..never really had anyone to play it with. As for woodshop, yeah he's my teacher, you probably hadn't really noticed me before, because I always had my nose buried in a project of some sort" she says softly, and just as her mood was starting to brighten up, she saw something from the corner of her eye that made her shrink in her chair. It was Frost returning to get his things, and possibly stir up some more trouble. "Great, he's back" she says in low growl.

Frost got his things and as she could see him walking towards them, she quickly put the painting somewhere safe.

Frost laughs "Aaaw is the little rich bitch scared I'd ruin her scribbles? Nah not worth my time, her reputation and any budding friendships..that I'd be more than happy to ruin for her" he says with a deep laugh before looking to Dynamo "And you Dynamo, I honestly thought you knew better than to associate with those types." he says with a sneer, "you had better watch your back, watch it or something bad may just happen to you" he growls, still sneering as he walks over to a table to demand he join a game.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiles. "You have a deck or two for vanguard? What clans do you play? I have a few and try to mix up my play styles from time to time." He says while laughing lightly. "I knew you were in the same wood shop class as I was. Mr. Whalen is a really nice teacher. I love that class when it comes to building certain projects. Especially when we had to make a rocket car and a Styrofoam airplane. Though I'm not really good at building projects when it came to the computer portion." He sheppishly rubs the back of his neck.

Dynamo noticed the growl coming from Lilac and turns to see the source of her frustration. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly at the return of Frozen. He stood in front of Lilac to make sure that Frozen wouldn't start any trouble. "What do you mean by 'those type?' All I see is a regular girl who's just trying to fit in and make friends. What's so wrong about that, huh?" He narrowed his eyes dangerously at Frozen's words. "Something bad happening to me? You have no idea what's happened to me. Me personally! Yet you know and you don't even care." He growled out before seeing Frozen waiting for him at a table. "What? Do you want me to play cards? Why should I play against you? I have no reason to play?" He says with a bit of confusion mixed in his voice.  

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac nods and smiles "He is really good, always helping me with my designs for my guitar cases and my guitar bodywork" she says softly and looks down "N-no I never really got one together, as I don't know too much about it, and just wanted someone to help me with it" she says then glares at Frost as he waved Dynamo over.

Frost nods "I am, if you can beat me and prove me wrong, then I will leave you alone, but if I beat you, you will never speak to that girl ever again" he says flatly, but rather seriously "I honestly thought you were better than that" he says as he glares at Dynamo "Do you accept? Or are you too cowardly to see if you can beat me and see your marefriend again" he says, this time with a dry and sarcastic laugh.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo gave her a surprised, yet knowing look. "So that's what I notice you working on in class. I guess it beats trying to have an actual guitar shop to fix up a guitar. It must be convenient to come up with different designs for your ideal guitar." He says with a nod. "That's fair enough. Maybe I can help you and teach you how to play. It's pretty fun and I know you'll get the hang of the game."

Dynamo closed his eyes and contemplated his options. He didn't want to put anything at risk when it came to Frozen. He knew he was strong, but wasn't sure if he could defeat said bully. He wanted to decline, but knew that wouldn't solve anything. He knew he had to stand up to defend not only a student, but a friend. He opens his eyes as his choice was as clear as day. "Very well then. I accept your challenge. If I win, then I want an apology as well from you. We Canterlot Wondercolts treat everyone with respect. While there are some students who refrain from that. They at least try their best to be accepting to others. I'm guessing we'll be playing a card game? One that you and I both know about. Cardfight Vanguard I presume?" He asks while pulling out a deck box from his book bag. 

@Dynamo Pad

Frost nods "It's a deal, Vanguard it is too" he says as he begins to shuffle his deck, and grins menacingly as a crowd started gathering around them, and then as Lilac came to watch as well, hoping to maybe give Dynamo some confidence by her being there, Frost just laughs "Come to watch your coltfriend lose and then say goodbye to him forever?" he asks, smirking.

"H-he's not my coltfriend!" She exclaims "W-we're just good friends t-that's all" she says with tears in her eyes then hugs Dynamo "P-please Dynamo, y-you don't have to do this"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo nods as he begins to shuffle his deck. He felt a little nervous with the crowd, but chose to ignore it. Focusing all of his attention on the opponent in front of him. "Be ready to pay up on your little wager, Frozen." He says before he felt Lilac hug him from behind. Dynamo frowned slightly, but smiles softly while wiping the tears from her eyes. "I know I don't have to do this Lilac, but I want to. Nobody messes with a friend and gets away with it. He's pushed others for too long and I'm sick of it." He says before leaning closely to hear ear. "He's been messing with me for a long time as well. He saw interest that I was a gamer and that was it. I had to agree with him every now and again, but didn't speak up because of his smart remarks. I won't sit back and be quiet anymore." He leans back and gave her a confident smile. "I'll win it for us both. No bully gets away with what they've done." He turns around in his seat and gets ready to play the card game. 

Dynamo sat on the right side of the table. While Frozen took up the left side of the table. When their starting cards were flipped over, the game finally got underway. Each side took turns dealing damage to the opponent. Each trying different strategies to gain the upper hand. Dynamo took down Frozen's reinforcements to weaken his attack force, but Frozen stood strong. In the end, Dynamo stayed one step ahead and dealt the final damage to Frozen. Dynamo defeated his opponent and secured his victory. 

Dynamo smiled in content and gathered his cards together. "I told you that I was going to win. Luck and skill play a factor in almost everything in our lives. You always say that if all else fails, then you come up with a new strategy. Sorry to say, but I took down any other backup plan you could think of. I won the card game, so you need to pay up on your end of the deal." He said while putting his cards back into his book bag. 

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac squeals and giggles happily as she saw that Dynamo had won the game and she had given him a big hug. "You won!" she exclaims, still hugging him.

Frost pouts and growls "Fluke" he says then looks down, he was defeated and now everyone in the room who had heard about the deal, was now expecting him to make his apology "I-I guess I should say sorry, well fine, I'm sorry, good enough for you?" he asks, growling.

Lilac was about to speak up but then she saw two ponies, the woman, quite likely her mother, looking a fair bit like her, and the man, who was likely her father standing in the doorway with two bodyguards. "Mummy! Daddy!" She squeals in excitement once more before running over to hug them "Y-you're home early! That's wonderful! And I have some great news, I m-made a friend, finally" she says and points to Dynamo.

Her father, Arctic Breeze hugs her and smiles "We know dear, things went so well at Whinnieapollis so we were able to get home early, and we saw the entire thing." he says as he then motions for Dynamo to come over to him "Young man, come see here, so that I can take a good look at you"

Meanwhile, her mother Azure Snow was discussing something with Principal Celestia.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo chuckles and grins as he returned the hug. "I told you I was going to win. This is our victory because I won it for us both." Dynamo turned his attention back to Frost as he awaited the bully's apology. He narrowed his eyes as he heard Frozen growl, but sighed and nodded nonetheless. "While I would appreciate it if you drop the attittude. I can only guess that will be the best we can get from you. So apology accepted then. Just make sure not to make this into a habit, or you'll be making some big mistakes." He says as his warning still hung in the air.

He felt Lilac pull away from the hug as she called out to her parents. He looked around to locate her as he saw her at the door frame. Looking at her parents, he gulped at the bodyguards with them. He knew they were a big deal for ambassadors, but he did not expect to see any backup with them. He was brought out of his thoughts as he jumped from Arctic breeze addressing him. He nods, feeling slightly nervous as he made his way over to the group. 'I hope I don't say anything stupid. I'd hate to be hit by a electric taser.' He shuddered at the thought, but took a deep breath to stay calm. He reached the door frame and stood a few paces from Lilac's father. "What can I help you with sir? Is everything okay?" 

@Dynamo Pad

Arctic chuckles "At ease son, I just want to see what kind of young man my little girl has befriended" he says and as he looks Dynamo over, he smiles more "Mm good, and I saw how well you handled the bully. you dealt with it without the use of force or violence, That is good, at most times, diplomacy is often best to be used rather than violence" he says as he puts a hand on Dynamo's shoulder then looks to his wife and smiles "and don't worry about the bully, he will certainly be punished, as my wife Azure Snow is close friends with Celestia and Luna." he says then lets go of Dynamo's shoulder before hugging Lilac close to him.

Frost looks up from a game he was in to see Lilac's parents and begins to grimace, but as he soon sees the guards hands twitch towards their tasers, he flinches and returns to his game, but then he hears his name and looks up to see Celestia "Y-yes principal Celestia?" he asks shakily

"Come with me Frost, you and I need to have a talk, a serious talk" she says, leading the way to her office, beckoning for him to follow.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo sighs in relief and looks up to Arctic with a smile. "That's reassuring to hear. I thought I was in trouble for a minute there." He chuckles with a sheepish expression on his face. "Thank you sir. I don't like to fight because it's not worth it. The boss at the arcade I work at taught me about non violence with video games. I'd rather work things out instead of acting like a bully or a thug." He nods in agreement as he felt Arctic place a hand on his shoulder. 

He turns his face to Frozen as he was being called by Celestia. On the outside, Dynamo had a neutral, yet somewhat worried expression. On the inside, he snickered slightly at the sight of the bully finally getting brought to justice. He shook his head as he turned back to face Arctic. "What's going to happen to him? I know when you're called by the principal, most of the time it's never a good thing. I also didn't know Lilac's mom is good friends with the principals. Talk about having friends in high places." He chuckles slightly with raised eyebrows.

@Dynamo Pad

Arctic nods "We went to school with them, so they're almost like sisters to her" he chuckles and nods "You'll grow up to quite the fine young man, possibly even a diplomat like myself." he says with a smile "and I am happy for you to be friends with Lilac, she could definitely use a good friend" he says.

Azure nods "Lets just say that, unless that bully changes his attitude and behavior soon, he may find himself being suspended or expelled, Though we are hoping he will change and that he won't have to be suspended or expelled" she explains and smiles "Also, it is nice to meet you young Dynamo Pad, Celestia has told me quite a lot about you, and you do seem like the type that our Lilac can get along with, with the same interests and all"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo nods while trying to process the information that was presented. "Huh. That's interesting and makes a bit of sense. Crazy stuff happens around school from time to time. So, I can believe what you are saying, sir." He laughs slightly and shakes his head. "Thank you sir, but I don't think I could become a diplomat like you. My dream is to become a professional gamer. I've been working hard and might have sponsors soon. I'm just waiting until after I graduate before worrying about any of that."

Dynamo shook his head at the possibility. "I'd want to hope for that as well, but Frozen is a mixed bag. He can be nice one minute and rude the next. You never know what you're dealing with when it comes to him. I've dealt with him for a few years, so I can speak from experience. I'd hate for any trouble to occur, but it probably can't be helped. I guess we'll see as time goes on." He smiles and nods to Azure. "I'm glad I'm able to be Lilac's friend as well. She's a really nice girl and it's cool how we have the same interests. I think we'll get along pretty well. I'm glad you both approve of me being her friend." He blushes slightly in embarrassment while rubbing the back of his neck. "She has? I hope what Principal Celestia said were all good things. I try to keep out of trouble when necessary. That and I don't really think I did anything special. I did what any other student would do in this sort of situation." He says while trying not to act so modest. 

@Dynamo Pad

"For the most part" Azure says with a chuckle "You're a good student who does take your studies seriously, but you do have a tendency to space out from time to time and to well..be somewhat immature, but it's usually to help cheer others up with randomness and such" she says "Kind of reminds me of a stallion we knew when we were kids" she says thoughtfully and shakes her head "And as far as keeping out of trouble, well you're all still young, so there's always going to be a  time when you might get into trouble for something" she says and smiles before hugging Lilac.

Arctic smiles and holds Lilac's hand "Well we've got to get going, it was nice to meet you Dynamo." He says before writing down their home number "Here, in case you want to call Lilac, we don't think she is quite ready for a mobile just yet"

"T-that and i never needed one before" she whispers then hugs him before weaving goodbye and walking off with her parents.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo chuckles while blushing in embarrassment. "I'd hate to admit it, but you're right. I do pay attention, but I space out here and there. Maybe it's a short attention span, or something along those lines." He closes his eyes to contemplate on the though. He shook his head and decided to worry about that idea for another time. He opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow in curiosity to Azure's words. "Like another stallion you knew? Who are you referring to? Is it someone I would know?" He asks before nodding with a smile. "That's true when you put it that way. There will be times when we get in trouble. So long as we are able to solve the problem without any consequences. I also try to act mature. It's just that I can't help it if I act like a goofball from time to time." He says with a fake pouting expression.

Dynamo frowns slightly, but smiles as he understood that it was getting late. He receives the piece of paper and looks to see Lilac's home number. "Thank you and it was nice to meet you as well sir. I'll make sure to give her my number in case she needs to call me as well." He says before receiving a hug from Lilac. He smiles softly and returns the hug. "Understandable and no worries. Phones are complicated, in my opinion. Too much texting, selfies and all that stuff. Seems overrated, if you ask me." He chuckles before waving back at the retreating family. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lilac!"

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac smiles and nods, she was quite happy to have finally made a friend, and now they had each other's numbers. On the way home, she had asked her parents who the young man they had known from school and they had told him his name was Quick Fix, but they didn't really know what he had been doing since they all graduated. The moment she got home, she skips over to her pets to snuggle them and tell them about the friend she had made, but she had also hoped that the phone would ring and that it would be for her.