Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Highschool Friendship (1x1 between me and Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo watched as the family disappeared from view. He smiles as he was able to help her and gained a new friend in the process. He collected his belongings before telling the group that he'd see them tomorrow. He left the club room and exited the school. Deciding to see how things were going, he made his way over to the arcade. He made sure if he had to work, but was told he could work tomorrow. After telling him the events from earlier, Dynamo exited the arcade and made his way for home. Once home, he ate dinner and went to his room. He collapsed on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. 'I can't believe all that has happened today. I finally beat Frozen and made a new friend. I do wonder who her parents were referring to.' He thought to himself as he took his phone out of his pocket. He turns the phone on and opened his numbers to see Lilac's house number. 'I should give her a call to see how she's doing. As a friend, I should make sure she's okay.' Smiling softly, he nods at his decision and dials her number. After hitting the call button, he listens to the phone ring and awaits for her to pick up.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac smiled as she heard the phone and rang to it, picking up the receiver "Hello, Arctic Breeze residence, Lilac Lightning speaking" she says as she petted a kitten who had followed her "Oh Dynamo is that you? Fancy that, I-I was just hoping you would call.." she says, trailing off a little but smiling as she continued to pet the kitten "Oh I spoke to my mummy and daddy, about the young man they knew from school, they said his name was Quick Fix, they weren't exactly friends with him, but knew him and were friendly with him." she says softly, petting yet another kitten as it climbed into her lap.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiled as he heard Lilac pick up the line. "Hey there Lilac. It's Dynamo." He chuckles at the convenience present before them. "It's a small world after all. I was just wanting to call to make sure that you were okay. Everything happened so fast that I didn't know what to think." He soon hesitated at the information presented. He raised his eyebrows in shock while being thankful that he didn't drop his cell phone. "O-Oh, really? I honestly didn't know you're parents knew about my dad. I was never told about this from my dad before. A-Anyway, what do you think about Frozen's situation? You think he'll be expelled? Either way, I'm not really surprised, to be honest. I knew something was going to happen eventually. It was only a matter of time. I believe in karma and it was going to come back and haunt him in the end." He says while hoping to try and change the subject.

@Dynamo Pad

"I honestly don't know, I mean at Crystal Prep, he probably would have gotten expelled on the spot, but that's because Principal Cinch was very, very strict. But i have found that Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are very kind and quick to forgive, but within reason" she says, twirling a finger through her hair while still petting the kittens "I hope that he is given another chance, but only if he stops bullying others" she says "But if he does get expelled, at least the school won't have him to bully others anymore" she says softly and then giggle as a kitten licks her face "Hehe Fluffles, that tickles" she says then blushes "S-sorry, one of my kittens just licked my face and it tickled"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo grimaced at the memory of Principal Cinch. "I don't doubt you on that one, Lilac. I kind of remember that lady from the Friendship Games. She was ruthless and down right cruel. I'd hate to have a principal like that. Thankfully, we've got some pretty awesome principals at Canterlot High." He says while sitting up and leaning against the wall closest to his bed. "I guess he deserves a second chance. I'm all for second chances, but only if that person is willing to change. If he continues to bully you or anyone, then I won't hesitate to step in and settle it. I'll always have your back because you're my friend, Lilac." He smiles and chuckles. "Yeah that's true when you think about it. School would feel more peaceful. If only tests and homework didn't have to be a thing." He raises an eyebrow in curiosity towards Lilac's giggles. Only to smile while learning that it was one of her kittens. "There's no need to apologize. I think it's cute having a pet that's really attached to you. It's the same thing for me when it comes to my cat." At the mention of his cat, said cat was meowing at his door. "Whoops. Hold on for just a moment." He put his phone down while getting off the bed and heading to the door. He opens the door and finds his cat, Sonny, was waiting for him. Dynamo picks him up and places him on the bed. He sits back in bed and picks up the phone once more. "Sorry about that. My cat wanted to see me, so I let him into my room."

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac giggles "Oh it's quite alright, my kittens are like that, when their mummy is home, they all want to spend time with me" she says and picks yet another on up "It's the same with my puppies." she says and bends down to pet a Husky and Malamute puppy who had both gone to see her "So I was wondering..if you're not doing anything later on? Maybe we could go to the night time arcade? My auntie is friends with the owner, and she has also offered to chaperone us" she suggests with a smile, feeding the pets "A-and we can go out for dinner as well" she says, fiddling with her hair once more.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo chuckles while shaking his head. "Sounds like you have a way with animals. I also didn't know you had puppies at home? How many cats and dogs do you own? I only have one cat and one dog. They get so excited to see me when I come home from school." He says as he felt his cat curl up next to him on the bed. He smiles and gently pets the cat on the head. He raises an eyebrow in curiosity. "There's a night time arcade? This is the first I've heard of it. I only thought there was a regular arcade. I mean, that's the arcade I work at." He places the phone in between his shoulder and ear. While using his free hand as a rest holder for his chin. He looks up to the ceiling to think about the offer. "Well...it is a Friday night. There isn't any school tomorrow, so we wouldn't have to worry about staying out too late." He says while not realizing he was speaking his thoughts out loud. "O-Oh! Sorry about that. To be honest, I have a bad habit of talking to myself. Sometimes I plan out something and I don't realize I spoke anything out loud." He blushes and laughs while smiling sheepishly. "I think that sounds alright. Though, is it okay with your auntie joining us? I don't mind, but I don't want her, or anyone to feel like a third wheel. Dinner also sounds good. Maybe we can look around and pick someplace. How does that sound?"

@Dynamo Pad

Lilac giggles "Oh I wouldn't worry about that, auntie won't be too fussed, she'd just start flirting with her friend anyway, they've known each other since they were little" she says and hugs her puppies before looking at her aunt who had just arrived and was talking with her mother "As for the night time Arcade, it is one that is open really late, has much better games and prizes, andwell as for dinner..I know a nice place, auntie takes me there some times" she says and then gets up "How about we pick you up at seven?" she asks with a giggle and a slight blus, and then without waiting for his answer she rushes off to her room and then her auntie took the phone.

"Hello young Dynamo Pad, Arctic and Azure has told me quite a lot about you, you must be something special to get my niece all in a tizzy like that...oh I'm sorry, I'm Rose Petal, I'll be your chaperone for your date tonight..oh word of advice, wear something nice, okay?" Rose says with a chuckle.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo smiled and sighed in relief. "That's good to know. It also sounds like your auntie and her friend are pretty close." He chuckles as he imagines her description of the arcade. This arcade keeps sounding more and more awesome. I guess I can't pass up on an opportunity like that." He chuckles with a nod. "Okay and that sounds good. I trust you and your auntie. Tonight sounds like it'll be fun." He says, but raised an eyebrow as he heard her drop the phone. He heard a new voice on the other line and became concerned. He breathed easy knowing that it was her aunt. "Hello Miss Rose. It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for being our chaperone for the night. I guess I really made a nice impression for Lilac and her parents. A-Also, what do you mean by tizzy? I hope I didn't do anything wrong, ma'am." He says while twiddling her thumbs nervously. He stopped his bad habit as he tilted his head to the side. "Uh...ma'am? When you say something nice. Do you mean nice casual clothing, or a suit type of clothing? I'm sorry, but I don't want to mess anything up and ruin Lilac's evening." 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose chuckles "Something in between casual and formal, I won't let on much, but I'm sure what ever my niece wears will blow your mind" she chuckles and shakes her head "And you're more than welcome, I'll take up any chance to get my niece away from her room" she says and smiles "As for her being in a tizzy, don't worry it's a good thing, she's just all excited and everything" she says "Also, just don't act too much like your father, he was a real goofball, oh yes I knew him and I truly am sorry for your loss" she says somewhat sadly "Regardless, just try not to overwhelm her okay? We'll see you in an hour"

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo nods while getting the gist of the idea. "Thank you for the help, ma'am. I'll take your word on it." He chuckles while curiosity was getting to him. "You've got a point there. It's nice to get out of the house every now and then. I've been doing that more often than not nowadays. It's also good to hear that she's excited for tonight. I'd like to get to know her more. We didn't really talk that much when we hung out in the club room."  He says before frowning slightly. "T-Thank you, ma'am. I...I guess you heard about my dad, huh? Does her parents know? D-Does she know? I didn't want Lilac feeling sad, or worried. I-I'm surprised you know as well." He stutters in shock and nervousness. He soon smiles softly and chuckles lightly. "No promises. I am my dad's kid after all. I'm a couple of blocks up North from the school. You'll see a beige house with a dark blue roof on top. I'll see you in an hour."

He hung up the phone and started to get ready for his little get together with Lilac and her auntie Rose. He took Rose's advice to heart while looking through his closet. He chose to wear. He picked out a white dress shirt, a black button shirt for over top, dark blue pants and dress shoes. As he donned his attire, he smiles and nods in approval while looking in the mirror. He decided to take his jacket he would wear for gaming tournaments or arcades. Since they were going to an arcade it should be okay. He also noted that it might be chilly tonight as well. Making sure he had his belongings, he exited his room and headed downstairs. He notified his mother on his plans for tonight. His mother, Gentle Step, nodded and smiles at her son. "You look so handsome, sweetheart. You look just like your father when he was younger. He would be so proud of you." She said while giving Dynamo a hug. "Just don't be nervous and have a nice time. Treat her right like you did after school." She noted as Dynamo nods and returns the hug. " I will mom. I promise." He sits down on the couch while waiting patiently for company to arrive. He bounced his leg as he shook a little nervously. 'Just relax. We're just hanging out and going to dinner. It's just like mom said. Don't be nervous.' He though while trying to get his nerves under control. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Meanwhile Lilac had chosen a lovely light purple dress and deep purple shawl to wear along with some platforms. She smiles as she walks down the stairs to her waiting Aunt "Oh honey, you look so beautiful, you're going to blow his mind for sure" she says giving her a hug then leading her to the car "Now, remember, he's going to act like a goofball, but that isn't because he doesn't like you, it's just his way..after all, he takes after his father, who I was also friends with..well more so his mother" 

Lilac nodded and smiled as she sat in the car and straightened her dress "I-I know auntie, b-but what if he-he doesn't like me the way I think I like him?" she asks

"Then just take it slow sweetpea, don't forget, you're friends for now, if he likes you the way you think you like him, then it will happen" Rose answers as she starts the car and begins driving towards Dynamo's house. 

It took about half an hour, but at five to eight, they arrive and Lilac blushes as she gets out of the car and goes to the door. She gulps a little and knocks on it lightly, hoping for an answer.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo was beginning to become worried. Time was going by, but there was no sign of Lilac or her auntie. "I hope they didn't get lost or chose to not show up. I hope everything is okay." He says while thinking his thoughts out loud. At around five to eight, he could hear a car pull up at their house. He took a quick glimpse out the window and saw that they had arrived. He smiles as he could hear the doorbell ring. He got up off of the couch and headed for the door. Gentle Step accompanying him to also meet the date and chaperone. Once Dynamo opened the door he was greeted by a lovely sight. He saw Lilac in a light purple dress and stood still as if he was frozen solid.

Gentle looked at her son and was somewhat concerned by his silence. "Sweetheart? Are you okay? Say something." She poked Dynamo's shoulder, but that only caused Dynamo to tip over and fall to the ground. She laughs as it brought back old memories of herself and her late husband. A few seconds went by before Dynamo quickly clambered to his feet. "I-I'm alright! I'm alright! I'm going to be okay! Don't worry about it!" He spoke while trying to regain his composure. He took a deep breath before looking at Lilac once more. A light blush was beginning to appear on his cheeks. "I'm sorry about that. It's just...y-you look great Lilac. You look lovely." He says with a warm smile on his face. 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose couldn't help but giggle "Oh dear, I didn't mean it literally" she says then shakes her head "Just like his father indeed" she says as she helps Dynamo up before smiling at Gentle "Good to see you Gentle, I see you've aged gracefully as we all knew you would" she says with a giggle as she then sees Lilac hugging Dynamo, making sure he was okay.

"I..I..thank you" she says with a blush "Y-you look quite handsome yourself" she says, still blushing deeply and then looks down slightly "S-sorry it took us so long to get here, i g-got a little nervous a-and.."

"We had to stop for some comfort snacks" Rose says and then whispers to Gentle "I told her to take things slow, and about what Quick was like" she then hugs her tightly "I am so sorry to hear about what had happened, are you doing okay? you know you can always come to me if you need help" she says gently before looking at the two "Aaw look at them, two love struck young kids"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle gasps softly as she heard that familiar voice before her. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Rose standing before her. "Well I'll be. Rose Petal. It's been too long, old friend." She nods with a grateful smile. "Thank you for the compliment. I need to be in the best of shape when it comes to dancing. I see age has been very kind to you as well. You look just as pretty as you were back in the day." She says while watching Lilac hug Dynamo.

As Dynamo recovered from before, he was caught off guard from Lilac hugging him. He soon returned the hug and smiles. "Your welcome and thank you." He smiles softly as he placed his hand under her chin. He gently lifts her chin so that their eyes could meet. "It's okay, Lilac. You don't have to apologize. To be honest, I'm nervous myself, but we'll have fun tonight. That and I was only worried you weren't able to find my house. Not a lot of people can find my house that easily." He chuckles while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Gentle shook he head and laughs. "It's so sad, but true. Nobody can find our house for the life of them. They say they'll be here in a couple of minutes, but then it turns to thirty minutes. Everyone should use a GPS tracker to find our house. It would save everyone a whole lot of trouble." She says and nods while whispering back to Rose. "I understand and that's good. You don't want to rush a relationship, but it seems to me they'll be just fine. I've told that to Dynamo to take things slowly as well when it comes to dating." She was surprised as she was pulled into a tight hug by Rose, but accepted it and returned the tight embrace. "I-I'll be okay. I just still miss him. I didn't think I would lose him so soon. It felt like he was taken too quickly." She felt a tear start to form, but quickly wipes it away, so as to not ruin the atmosphere. She smiles graciously at the kind words. "Thank you Rose. I'm just surprised that you were still here. I thought you moved away a long time ago. I'm just glad to see you again." She whispers before looking back at the two teenagers. She couldn't help, but to chuckle and nod in agreement. "They look so cute together. I think things will go well for the two of them." She leans close to Rose, so the kids couldn't hear them. "Lilac seems to have become fond of my son. Oh, to be young and in love." She sighs at the lovely sight. "I know he likes her as well. He truly cares a lot about her. If they take things slow, then it'll blossom into a loving relationship." She says with a wink to Rose. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Rose giggles and shakes her head "I didn't move away per-say, I just traveled a lot. mostly with hippies" she says and shakes her head "Fun time, regardless, you won't have to worry about your son, I'll make sure he doesn't goofball it up too much" she chuckles and smiles "You know, I don't think the kids would mind if you came along as well" she suggests, "Get you out of that slump, what do you say kids?" she asks, addressing the kids.

Lilac smiles and shakes her head "So long as Mrs Step wants to come along and Dynamo doesn't mind, I'm fine with it, auntie" she says, still somewhat gazing into Dynamo's eyes, but then she blushes and giggles nervously "I-I think it would be nice for your mother to come with us and my auntie, help keep her mind off of things"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle laughs with a nod. "That makes a lot of sense. You were always fascinated by hippies back in the day. As soon as we graduated, you just told us what you were going to do and took off. I think it's nice to travel around from place to place. Gives you that sense of broadening your horizon." She chuckles and waves a hand in front of Rose. "I wouldn't have to worry about that. True, my son has his father's goofy attitude, but he takes more after me." She raised an eyebrow at said suggestion and folded her arms. "I'm not exactly sure. I mean I don't want to ruin their nice time tonight."

Dynamo closes his eyes to think about it, but shakes his head after a couple of seconds. He opens his eyes and smiles back at Gentle and Rose. "I think that would be okay. We all need to get out and have some fun tonight." He turns his attention back to Lilac, while looking into her eyes with a grin. "You know what they say. The more the merrier, right?" Gentle sighs and smiles softly. "Well if you and the kids are alright with it, then how could I refuse. Let me just get my coat. You never know if it'll be chilly outside later tonight." She says as she goes to get her coat from the foyer.

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles "You heard the man dear, you're coming along with us" she says as she giggles and sees Gentle get her coat "Come now everyone, we will all go have something to eat at a nice place then go have fun at the arcade and the fair, also..." she hugs Gentle "We need to go over back to our place, so I'll drop Lilac off first so you can see Arctic and Azure again, they had been wondering what had happened to you and Quick after school" she says.

Lilac smiles "Oh, oh, this is going to be so much fun, oh and I know mummy and daddy will just love to meet you mrs Step, they were quite fond of how well Dynamo handled Frost this afternoon" she giggles and takes Dynamo to the car.

Rose smiles and whispers to Dynamo after pulling him aside "Remember dear, treat her like a lady, that means opening doors and pulling out chairs, okay" she says as she opens the passenger door for Gentle "After you m'lady"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle giggles with a smile while raising her hands in defeat. "Okay, okay. I surrender. I know when I'm outvoted." She says while returning and wearing her coat. "That sounds like a lot to do. Sounds like we'll be busy with plans tonight. Good thing it's not a school night. Otherwise, we would need to change up the plan a bit." Gentle felt Rose hug her as Gentle returns said hug. "I wouldn't mind seeing some familiar faces again. I'm unsure if the two of them know about what happened to Quick. If not, then at least they'll hear about it from a friend."

Dynamo smiles as he walks with Lilac to the car. He blushes while sheepishly scratching his cheek with his finger. "I think mom would love to meet some old friends. I don't think it was that big of a deal though. I mean, I only wanted to do the right thing. It wasn't right for Frozen to treat you or anyone else the way he acted. I'm just glad I was able to defend you when I did." He was about to open the door, but was pulled aside by Rose. He listened to her advice and frowns slightly. He knew he was going to treat Lilac like a lady. He was taught proper manners and raised to be a gentleman. He assumed that she didn't think he was good enough for Lilac. He looked up and gave her a smile, but it was seen more as a fake smile. "You've got it, ma'am. I promise to always treat Lilac like a lady and with respect." He says while going over and opening the door for Lilac. "Right this way, my dear." He says with a bow.

Gentle could see the look in Dynamo was giving and frowned softly. 'Oh, son.' She thought as she saw Rose open the door for her. "I think I forgot something in the house. Can you help me find what I lost, Rose? Stay in the car, you two. Rosie and I will be right back." She said while going over to the door. After walking back into the house, Gentle turned to Rose and gave her a slightly crossed expression. "I heard what you were saying, Rose. Why would you say that in the first place? He was well aware about treating Lilac nicely tonight. I could understand reminding him, but I've made sure to always remind my son about proper manners. You remember what I said, right? He may have his father's funny attitude, but he takes more after his mother. He must think you don't believe that he'll be a gentleman tonight. As if you'll watch him like a hawk for any kind of mistakes. Granted, we all make mistakes from time to time. Nobody is perfect after all." She was talking so much that she didn't realize she was going off on a rant. She looked into Rose's eyes and suddenly gasped. She took a deep breath and let out a sad sigh. "I-I'm so sorry, Rosie. I-It's just...I really care about my son. He's all I have left now after losing Quick. I don't want anything to happen that would make me lose him as well. He takes things to heart and takes things too literal and/or serious at times. I remember we had an argument about a month or two ago."

She looked to the open window, as the moonlight shone through the living room. She continued as her eyes were glistening with tears. "I said some things and he took them to heart. He broke down and I felt awful. It's been a year since we lost Quick and we're still recovering. We both apologized and moved on, but there are times that I worry. Times where I feel like I'll lose my son. I want him to be happy because he's taken care of myself and the house. I want him to have happiness in his life and to always smile. My father's goofy side wasn't just for show. It was his way of helping others to smile when the bad times got difficult. Seeing my son be that way...whether it be on accident or on purpose is a relief. A way of knowing that we'll get through things together." She turns back to Rose while raising a hand to wipe her fallen tears. "So you see Rose? That's why I got upset just a moment ago. I raised my son very well and I trust him to be a gentleman to Lilac. I just want you to have that same trust and I'm sorry if we took it the wrong way. Talk to Dynamo when you get the chance and let him know what happened. I want us all to have peace and to have a nice time tonight. I want our children to bond as friends or maybe more. Would that be okay, my old friend?" 

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Celestial Flight

Gentle giggles with a smile while raising her hands in defeat. "Okay, okay. I surrender. I know when I'm outvoted." She says while returning and wearing her coat. "That sounds like a lot to do. Sounds like we'll be busy with plans tonight. Good thing it's not a school night. Otherwise, we would need to change up the plan a bit." Gentle felt Rose hug her as Gentle returns said hug. "I wouldn't mind seeing some familiar faces again. I'm unsure if the two of them know about what happened to Quick. If not, then at least they'll hear about it from a friend."

Dynamo smiles as he walks with Lilac to the car. He blushes while sheepishly scratching his cheek with his finger. "I think mom would love to meet some old friends. I don't think it was that big of a deal though. I mean, I only wanted to do the right thing. It wasn't right for Frozen to treat you or anyone else the way he acted. I'm just glad I was able to defend you when I did." He was about to open the door, but was pulled aside by Rose. He listened to her advice and frowns slightly. He knew he was going to treat Lilac like a lady. He was taught proper manners and raised to be a gentleman. He assumed that she didn't think he was good enough for Lilac. He looked up and gave her a smile, but it was seen more as a fake smile. "You've got it, ma'am. I promise to always treat Lilac like a lady and with respect." He says while going over and opening the door for Lilac. "Right this way, my dear." He says with a bow.

Gentle could see the look in Dynamo was giving and frowned softly. 'Oh, son.' She thought as she saw Rose open the door for her. "I think I forgot something in the house. Can you help me find what I lost, Rose? Stay in the car, you two. Rosie and I will be right back." She said while going over to the door. After walking back into the house, Gentle turned to Rose and gave her a slightly crossed expression. "I heard what you were saying, Rose. Why would you say that in the first place? He was well aware about treating Lilac nicely tonight. I could understand reminding him, but I've made sure to always remind my son about proper manners. You remember what I said, right? He may have his father's funny attitude, but he takes more after his mother. He must think you don't believe that he'll be a gentleman tonight. As if you'll watch him like a hawk for any kind of mistakes. Granted, we all make mistakes from time to time. Nobody is perfect after all." She was talking so much that she didn't realize she was going off on a rant. She looked into Rose's eyes and suddenly gasped. She took a deep breath and let out a sad sigh. "I-I'm so sorry, Rosie. I-It's just...I really care about my son. He's all I have left now after losing Quick. I don't want anything to happen that would make me lose him as well. He takes things to heart and takes things too literal and/or serious at times. I remember we had an argument about a month or two ago."

She looked to the open window, as the moonlight shone through the living room. She continued as her eyes were glistening with tears. "I said some things and he took them to heart. He broke down and I felt awful. It's been a year since we lost Quick and we're still recovering. We both apologized and moved on, but there are times that I worry. Times where I feel like I'll lose my son. I want him to be happy because he's taken care of myself and the house. I want him to have happiness in his life and to always smile. My father's goofy side wasn't just for show. It was his way of helping others to smile when the bad times got difficult. Seeing my son be that way...whether it be on accident or on purpose is a relief. A way of knowing that we'll get through things together." She turns back to Rose while raising a hand to wipe her fallen tears. "So you see Rose? That's why I got upset just a moment ago. I raised my son very well and I trust him to be a gentleman to Lilac. I just want you to have that same trust and I'm sorry if we took it the wrong way. Talk to Dynamo when you get the chance and let him know what happened. I want us all to have peace and to have a nice time tonight. I want our children to bond as friends or maybe more. Would that be okay, my old friend?" 

Lilac nods as she stays in the car, thanking Dynamo for opening the door for her while she watched Rose and Gentle go on inside the house, she sighs "I hope auntie didn't say anything bad" she says softly.

Rose gasps and hugs Gentle "Oh Gentle sweetie, I'm sorry, I-I wasn't trying to..I just.." she hugs her tightly and continues to hug her "I totally understand, and it's really me who should be asking for forgiveness, and I understand you wanting to be protective of Dynamo, and he is a  very good and caring young man from what I have heard about him. I'm just..I just want Lilac to be able to forget what had happened this afternoon, and I.." she gently wipes Gentle's tears away "I have full trust in Dynamo, in fact, if there were any young man to be good friends or more with my Lilly, it would be Dynamo" she says and sits down, still hugging Gentle "And I know what you mean about how Quick would act all goofy to cheer others up..He'd often do that for me at school" she sighs "And I also under you not wanting to lose Dynamo as well as Quick, I don't know if you know this, but Azure and Arctic are Cloudsdale's ambassadors now, so Lilly often lives with me, and she in many sense are like a daughter to me, seeing my own disposition it's unlikely for me to have a daughter of my own" she says then smiles "And of course I'll talk with Dynamo, now come on, lets go have fun, tonight is on me!" she shouts in glee, she pulls the woman up and hugs her once more.

@Celestial Flight

Dynamo nods as he got into the car and closes the door. He sits patiently as he watched his mom and Rose enter the house. He nods to Lilac while feeling a little concerned. "I don't think anythings wrong. I just hope they'll find what my mom forgot." He says before giving Lilac a smile. "I'm really looking forward to tonight."

Gentle nods and returns the embrace. "I understand and I don't think Lilac should forget about this afternoon. Granted, she should forget about the bullying. I think she might be more concerned and happy that she finally made a friend. She sounded really happy when Dynamo told me of today's events. Especially how she's been acting ever since I met her." She sat down with Rose while still in the embrace. "You have no idea how much it means to me to hear you say that. I'm glad you approve of my son to be friends with your niece. I almost forgot how Quick would act like that towards others. It's been so long that you just seem to forget the good times." Her eyes widen while listening to Rose's news. "That's amazing! I knew that was their dream while growing up, but I wasn't sure if being ambassadors would be possible. I definitely need to see those two again and congratulate them on their success." She chuckles and nods while standing up and heading to the door. "Thank you for talking with Dynamo and don't worry. I don't mind paying as well. We can go half on dinner like we always did in the past. It's also nice to hear that you see Lilac as a daughter. You would make a great mom, in my opinion." 

Gentle makes her way back outside and heads to the car. She makes her way to her side and opens the passenger door. After getting into the car, she buckles up, closes the door and looks back to the two teens with a smile. "I'm sorry about that, you two. We found what I was looking for. Now we can go and have a nice evening!"

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiled and hugged Gentle close "Thanks Gentle, I hope that Lilly sees me as a second mother, I have no intent of taking over Azure's place in Lilly's heart, but I do hope that Lilly sees as more than just her fun aunt" she says "And whichever woman I find to capture my heart" she says with a laugh before making her way to the car and getting into the driver's seat and buckling up. "Yeah don't worry kiddies, everything's all good" she says then winks to Gentle before making sure everyone else was all buckled in and then started driving towards the restaurant.

Lilac smiled "T-that's good" she says as she let her head rest on Dynamo's shoulder, "I cannot wait, I've heard that the arcade and the faire are really awesome at about this time of night, it's like really quiet and not so many people there, but I do wonder if we'll see any of our fellow students from school" she says to Dynamo, "I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if we saw maybe Pinkie Pie there, or even Twilight" she says softly and closes her eyes slowly.

Rose takes a quick look behind them and smiles at Gentle "I honestly do not think we have to worry about anything my dear" she whispers "It would seem that they're already starting to get close" she says quietly, still driving towards the town center "and yeah, Arctic and Azure really did achieve their dreams, how-ever they always say that their true dream is Lilac, they really do adore and love her"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle smiles and hugs Rose back. "You're welcome Rosie. I wouldn't worry about that, my friend. She'll see you as both an aunt and a mother. While it's true Azure is her mother. I know for sure that she holds you very dear in her heart. That's how much you mean to Lilac." She giggles and winks right back as the group makes their way towards the restaurant. "I think you'll find someone special in the future. You always had that charm to you. I don't think I'll worry about finding someone else. My heart belonged only to Quick. Even if I did find someone, it just wouldn't feel right. I'll probably continue to teach my dance classes and raising my son." She closes her eyes and nods with a soft smile.

Dynamo nods, but blushes slightly as he felt Lilac rest her head on his shoulder. He smiles softly as he nonchalantly snakes his hand around to rest upon her shoulder. "I can't wait either. The arcade sounds fun, but I didn't know there was a fair as well. I guess they're both connected, so that you can play games and go on rides. That would attract a lot of people to enjoy a night out on the town." He chuckles softly and nods. "I could easily see Pinkie being there. She is a party planner after all. Who knows? We could see the rest of the rainbooms there as well."

Gentle looks behind her and smiles at how adorable the teens were being. She looks back towards the front and tries her best to not tease the teens. "I think you're right. Even if they take this relationship slowly, I know it'll become a truly loving and lasting relationship. They're just adorable together. I don't even think they realize how they're acting toward one another." She giggles and sighs before placing a hand over her heart. "It warms a mother's heart to hear such a thing. No matter what dreams you accomplish in life. The greatest reward is having a child grow up to become a happy and healthy adult. As well as letting that child know that their parents cared about them a whole lot."

@Dynamo Pad

Rose nodded and smiled at it all "Oh I totally understand you dear, and I'm sure that Dynamo is very happy to have you as his mother, already I can tell you've taught him very well" she says and closes her eyes briefly as they stop at a set of traffic lights, "and you are right there, truly adorable together" she smiles and continues driving, "I am very happy that Lilac has found a friend at last, and my best friend's son too" she says softly "I always regretted not keeping in touch with you over the years, but you know...the intake of certain substances during the 70s kind of...melted the brain for a while" she says with a soft giggle.

Lilac smiled as she snuggled closer to Dynamo, allowing him a bit more reach around her, she even had a small smile on her face and had her eyes fully closed as she seemed to be now taking a small nap while resting on Dynamo.

Lilac looks back once more and chuckles "If only I had a camera, that is a picture perfect moment"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle blushed at the praise and nods with a smile. "Thank you for the compliment. Quick and I raised our son very well. I can say the very same to you, Arctic and Azure. You've all raised Lilac very well. I know she's happy to have you all as her family." She giggles and nods once more. "It's kind of funny if you ask me. Best friends who have parents that are connected like best friends. I guess it sounds like fate, if you ask me." She shook her head, but gave a soft smile and chuckles. "I told you it wasn't a good idea, but you always reassured me. I guess things finally caught up to you, or something along those lines. I'm just glad that you didn't forget about me. It was a shame we couldn't keep in touch, but at least we can make up for it starting now."

Dynamo turned his head to look out the window. Watching as the buildings and scenery roll on by. He looked back into the car as he felt Lilac snuggle closer to him. He smiles as he pulls her closely to him. He closes his eyes and enjoys the comfortable silence.

Gentle grins as she pulls out her phone from her purse. "I'm way ahead of you on the pictures, Rosie." She turns her phone on and sets up the camera on her phone. She turns back and inconspicuously takes a photo of the resting children. She sits up front and grins once more in victory. "Now that's what I call a keeper. Just make sure not to show the kids that picture. They'll probably be embarrassed and we'll never stop talking about it." She says while snickering at the thought. "I'll send you the photo later. Remember to send a pic of that to Arctic and Azure. I think their hearts will melt at this adorable picture."