Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Highschool Friendship (1x1 between me and Dynamo Pad)

Victoria Everglade

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles and nods "Oh they will love it, they were telling me earlier how they had been worried that she wasn't making any friends and that she was becoming a bit of a recluse" she says with a shake of her head as she makes a soft turn "I can say that for myself, I am truly happy she has found a friend and that it is Dynamo, from what Azure, Arctic and Lilac told me about what happened this afternoon, he will protect her no matter what, but without stooping to violence and pettiness." she says softly and soon parks at the restaurant, and it was a rather nice looking one, in fact it was the one the group of friends would go to on special occasions and sometimes just for the heck of it. "Just like old times, only its our children's special occasion" Rose says with a giggle.

Lilac then noticed that the car had come to a complete stop and opens her eyes, "O-oh we're here" she says softly, then gently nuzzles Dynamo "Dynamo, wake up, we're here" she says as she stretches a little and gets up, out of the car and smooths her dress out some "I remember coming here for my birthday, I really like the food here"

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Celestial Flight

Gentle gave a sad smile and nods. "I can understand their logic in that regard. Dynamo was slowly becoming a recluse. Due to after everything that happened, he just didn't have any reason to go anywhere. He wanted to take care of me and the house more than himself. It could be seen as noble, but that's just wasting one's life away. I'm glad he could find a friend to spend time with and such. He protects those who he truly cares about. Pinball Wizard taught Dynamo in the ways of non violence. Using your mind through games to solve a problem is much better than actual fighting, in my opinion." She says as they pull up to the restaurant. She gasps softly as memories came flooding back. "I can't believe this place is still here. I thought it would have been demolished years ago. I can't believe the town decided to keep it." She sighs as she felt very nostalgic.

Dynamo opens his eyes as he felt someone shaking him. His eyes widen slightly as he notices Lilac was nuzzling him. He blushes soflty, but was thankful that nobody was able to notice said blush that dusted his cheeks. He yawns while stretching and exits the vehicle. "I didn't think I'd fall asleep. I felt so comfortable and the car ride lulled me to sleep. That happens a lot when I'm in the passenger's seat." He chuckles while straightening out his outfit. He opens the door for Lilac and helps her out of the car. He looks up at the restaurant and whistles in fascination. "I don't think I've ever been here before. It looks really fancy, so I can understand the need to dress up." He says before offering his arm for Lilac. "Shall we be going, m'lady?"

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles "Yeah, the owners actually put in permits to upgrade and fix it up, and they were approved." she says as she turns the ignition off and getting out of the car "It's now in the ownership of their son and daughter in law" she says and looks at the restaurant, thinking back on fond memories "Well come on then kids, lets go eat" she says as she makes sure everyone was out of the car and then locks the doors. "Now don't worry about what to eat, tonight is on both Gentle and myself, and I've got a fair bit of reserves, so have as much as you'd like" 

Lilac smiles and blushes as she takes his arm and walks close to him, still blushing somewhat "Y-yes, I think we shall" she says as she looks around at their surroundings "D-Dynamo?" she asks "I know we're like just friends and all, but..there's something I..I like you a lot, I know we just met but..you know..." she blushes, really unable to finish her sentence.

@Celestial Flight

Gentle smiles, but had a curious look upon her face. "That's wonderful to hear, but that does beg the question, Rosie. You said it's their son and daughter in law. Who are the owners of the restaurant? Would it be someone we know from way back then?" She asks while making her way out of the car. She grins and nods in agreement. "It's exactly what Rosie was saying. Tonight's dinner is on us. So don't be shy and order what you want to have. I've saved a lot of money from my dance classes over the years. You won't believe how many students and groups join to learn to dance." She says as the group started walking to the restaurant.

Dynamo hummed as he heard his name being called. He looks to Lilac and awaited to what she wanted to tell him. Upon hearing her confession, he was surprised and had a confused look upon his face. He could understand that she was nervous, but smiles and he leans in and places a soft kiss upon her cheek. "Thank you for telling me Lilac. I-I know we just recently became friends, but...maybe we can try dating and see how things can go. I'm nervous too, but we can work through it together. I like you as well and you're very sweet and kind. So, maybe we can try and see where this will go. What do you say?" He asks as he felt his heart pounding, while he awaited patiently for her response.

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles "Do you remember Lunar Moon and Ocean Breeze from school? Yeah Lunar's parents were the original owners" she reminds Gentle and then looks over to the kids and smiles widely "Aaw just look at them, and I'm so proud of Lilac, she was so nervous trying to tell Dynamo how she truly feels about him, but she finally did it" she says with a soft sigh, "And Dynamo, well I must say, has taken it very well, certainly your son alright" she says to Gentle.

Lilac blushes even more at the kiss to the cheek but smiles and nods "I-I'd very much like that Dynamo" she says softly and walks even close to him "It's just..I get this feeling from you that..well.." she looks down "you're the one for me, I've never been in a relationship before but..I've read all of auntie's romance novels"

Rose chuckles "Oh sweetie, those novels, well most of them are entirely unrealistic"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle placed a hand under her chin in though, but still couldn't come up with an answer. "I guess it's been a while since I heard those names. Though Ocean Breeze sounds vaguely familiar." She was brought out of her thoughts as she could hear the kids' conversation. She looked back and grinned in delight. "Those two are just simply adorable. I knew it was a matter of time, but they handled things well." She looks back to Rose and giggles with a wink and smile. "Of course. He takes after me, remember? At least it wasn't with Quick when it came to romance. He was so nervous to ask. Especially when it came to marriage. Oh, don't get me started on that."

Dynamo smiles as he walks in pace with Lilac. "I guess it was a sort of chance meeting during after school club. What makes you think that I'm the one? Don't get me wrong. I'm flattered and I think it's sweet. It's just...I don't think I'm all that special, to be honest. I mean...why me out of everyone else?" He says while rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "I know what you mean, Lilac. I've read some fanfiction from time to time when it comes to romance stories."

Gentle laughs while shrugging her shoulders to Rose. "I don't know, Rosie. While some stories are unrealistic. They do help give ideas on how love can be conveyed from one person to another. Gives you that sense of idea on what you wish to have in your love life. Granted, I've dabbled in my share of romance novels every now and then."

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles and nods "It has been a while I guess, and you are right, some do have realism to them, but a lot of the ones I read are kind of outlandish" she chuckles and follows the two kids as she sees Dynamo walking closely with Lilac, and smiles "Oh I remember that, poor guy was a nervous wreck. He was trying to be all serious while still being a goofball at the same time" she chuckles and hold the door open for Gentle "After you, my friend" she says with a big smile.

Lilac smiles and rests her head on his shoulder once more "Well..I feel warm, comfortable, safe and happy around you" she states "I feel like.." she stops for a moment "I'm the Dark Magician Girl to your Dark Magician" she says and giggles then shakes her head "Sorry that was terrible, but it's true, just like...were meant to be together" she says.

Rose giggles "Hahah oh boy did you hear that Gentle dear? Our lilac using a reference from one of her games to describe how she feels towards Dynamo"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle smiles softly while shrugging her shoulders. "Fair enough on the stories. I can admit that some stories do seem to over-exaggerate the love between two individuals. However, the story is always in the eye of the beholder, so opinions may vary." She chuckles while shaking her head. "I guess that's how I fell for the knucklehead. I don't know if you remember. I also think it might have been around since we lost contact with each other. We dated for a couple years and I waited for him to ask me to marry him. I remember if he didn't ask me right then and there after four years, then I was going to leave his sorry self behind. He then proposed and the rest was history." She bows in respect as the door was opened. "Why, thank you, my dear friend." She says while entering the restaurant.

Dynamo was taken aback by Lilac's reasoning. He could feel a blush appear upon his cheeks. At the same time, he could feel a sort of warmth in his heart. He smiles as he felt Lilac rest her head upon his shoulder. "I never knew I could make you feel that way. I'm glad I can make you feel safe and happy. Just being around you makes me happy, calm, warm and comfortable as well." He laughs and shakes his head. "Don't apologize Lilac. I thought that was pretty cute. You also know how to make me laugh. I can definitely see you as the Dark Magician Girl. You have that charm and bubbly personality. I guess I can see what you mean by us being meant for each other." He says before opening the door for his date. "After you, my dear."

Gentle stifles a giggle as she heard the children talk. "I sure did, Rosie. I think that's cute how they describe their feelings with card games. It sounds like they share a common interest, or two."

@Dynamo Pad

Rose chuckles as she goes over to the waitress and talks about the reservation then goes back to the group "Oh I remember that, then the day that he did propose to you" she says and shakes her head "It was truly priceless" she says as they are then lead to their table, a candlelit private booth with a view of the stars and the lake outside "It is cute, and they really do have common interests, which is very good in my opinion"

Lilac smiles and closes her eyes as she was lead by Dynamo "T-thank you, I was just thinking of a way to say it in a way that we would both understand it" she says softly and blushes slightly "But yes you see, Dark Magician Girl is my favorite card, ever since I started getting into Yu-Gi-Oh"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle smiles and waits patiently with the group, as Rose went over to the waitress. As Rose returned, the group was lead to their private booth. "I felt truly sorry for putting Quick in that position, but a lady can only be patient for so long. I guess his goofiness was his downfall that day." She chuckles as she took a seat, while looking around their table. "This private booth is perfect. I guess you reserved this table in advance a long time ago? I'm glad that the two of them have some common interests. While at the same time it's good to be different on opinion, ideas and such."

Dynamo smiles as he walks with Lilac to their table. "You're welcome. I get what you mean. Sometime someone explains something to me, but then I really don't understand. Usually, someone has to go with every detail in order for me to understand. What you said before was really sweet." He says as they reached their table. He pulls out her chair and helps her into her seat. After helping his date, Dynamo walks around and sat in the seat opposite of Lilac. "Dark Magician Girl is a pretty good card and I think it suits you. My favorite card would have to be Stardust Dragon. Though the Dark Magician himself is a close second. I also love how he has his own archetype in the game. When did you start getting into Yu-Gi-Oh?"

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles and nods as she sits down and starts looking at her menu "Mhm, I always knew that one day Lilac would find her special someone, and that I would need to book in advance, that way they would have somewhere special to go for their first date" she says and chuckles, shaking her head "He did eventually man up and ask you to marry him though, and just in time" she says while keeping an eye on the two teenagers "I agree, if you have everything in common, it would make for a rather boring relationship."

Lilac blushes as she is helped in her seat "T-thank you Dynamo, and I know what you mean, sometimes a teacher needs to explain things to me again if I am having trouble understanding" she says and picks up her menu "I would have to say that I got into Yu-Gi-Oh around about the middle of season one, or maybe earlier than that. It was the first time that Joey used the Time Wizard card that Yugi gave to him in a duel..I think it was..the graveyard one"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle looks through her menu and nods. "Sounds to me like you made reservations for this place a very long time ago. I guess you could call it women's intuition on these kinds of things." She says with a chuckle. "Now that's what I call being a step ahead in everything. You were always very organized and planned things accordingly so long ago. You're right about that and I'm just glad I could marry that guy. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't propose. I hope when the time comes, Dynamo won't do the very same thing." She shuddered at the possibility and hoped for the best to the two teenagers. She looks at said said teenagers and nods. "I can't argue with you there on that logic, Rosie. It sounds like they'll have plenty of differences, so the relationship will never get boring." She says with a hopeful smile.

Dynamo nods with a smile. "You're very welcome Lilac. I can relate to that. Sometimes my mom needs to explain something to me when I can't comprehend something." He says while picking up his menu. "That's pretty cool to hear that you watched the anime. For me, I got into the game around the time the cards were first released. I remember I got the Seto Kaiba starter deck and got hooked into the game. I even got a video tape at the time and learned about the anime. The rest was history and I watched each episode when it came out." He says while looking through his menu on what to order. "I think I know what you're talking about. Although I think the first time Joey used the Time Wizard was when he dueled Mai. It was around episode 6 and the graveyard episode was a while longer into the first season." He paused for a brief moment when he realized on what he was saying during the conversation. He pinches the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Of course I would know that after not watching that anime in quite a while." He sighs and chuckles. "I'm a nerd, but I'm an otaku nerd."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Rose chuckles "I have a feeling he wont make the same near mistake that Quick did" she says with a chuckle at her pun on his name and shakes her head "After all, he's got you as his mother and coach on things like this" she says deciding she would have a steak and salad, as this restaurant was quite known for their steaks "I think I might also have a glass of champagne, sort of a celebratory drink to our reunion and the friendship and union of our children" she says to Gentle with a soft smile "what about you?"

Lilac couldn't help but giggle at his little quip at himself "Aaw, well then, I g-guess you're my otaku nerd then" she says and rests her head on his shoulder once more while still deciding on what she wanted to get, but her mind was also on everything that had happened, and now that she has a friend, no a boyfriend in Dynamo, school wouldn't be as difficult for her as it was in the past.

@Celestial Flight

Gentle cringed at the little pun Rose had made. "You would make a pun like that. At my husband's name no less." She shook her head, but couldn't help in chuckling. "You were always the one who would make puns. Some were good, but some were just plain bad that it was couldn't help, but to laugh." She says while deciding on what she would have for dinner. "I think I'll have the steak as well. With mashed potatoes and corn on the side orders. I might have just one champagne with some soda as well. I like the way you think, my old friend." She says while giving Rose a grin.

Dynamo blushes, but couldn't help in chuckling back. "I guess that means you're my otaku nerd as well? An otaku boyfriend and otaku girlfriend make quite the couple, if I do say so myself." He closes his menu as he rests a hand upon her shoulder and holds her close. He thought back to how everything had occurred. He was really happy to have made a friend, but even more happy at the idea of having a girlfriend. School would be more interesting and less stressful with having a girlfriend to spend time with. "I think I'm going to have ham, with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables for side orders. I might also go with some soda for the drink. What do you plan to have for dinner, Lilac? I was also wondering when you started to have feelings for me?" He asks while glancing at her with a curious look upon his face. 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose just chuckles "Sorry Gentle darling, I just couldn't help it" she says and shakes her head "But you're right, my puns were often worse than Arctic's and he's a father, you would think his dad jokes would be terrible" she says then smiles at Gentle "Of course you do, we weren't best friends in the past for nothing." she says as she waits for the teenagers to make their orders, "Though, Quick was the master of puns, not even I could beat him with bad puns" she chuckles and smiles "Oh hey do you remember Shockwave and Clarissa?" she asks "They were the odd ones in our bunch, Clarissa being the one with the two eye colors and not much known of their histories and Shockwave being a street gangster turned Lieutenant in the Military?"

Lilac smiles "W-well, it was actually during the Friendship Games, you looked like you had a nice group of friends and you were treating everyone very well..I think it was actually during a lunch time we had actually met before, when a bully had tripped me over and I spilled my lunch everywhere, but you were kind to me, I just didn't get to know you back then because you had your group of friends and I..didn't think that you would really want to be friends with 'The Enemy'" she says, quoting a name other students would call her during the games. "As for what I'll have for dinner hmm" she says and looks at her menu once more "Oh I think I'll have the fried king prawns with pesto sauce, curly fries and a salad on the side, some mashed potato and gravy sounds nice, if I'm still hungry I might have the honey glazed ham as well"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle giggles and waves a hand in front of her. "It's like I said before, Rosie. You're fine and you were always the one making puns. I seem to recall that we had a group of people around you and Quick. Both of you were claiming to be the best with puns. So, each of you took turns to find both the best and cringe worthy puns in the world. Quick won, in the end and was declared pun master." She says with a nod. "I can't imagine Arctic making puns at all. Especially since he's an ambassador. Which makes me see him as completely serious most of the time. I guess it's a sort of dad thing to make embarrassing puns. I remember those two. Clarissa had pretty, yet amazing eyes. She never would go into letting others know of her past. She had that mysterious vibe around her. You had to be weary of Shockwave since he was a street gangster. Though it was a surprise to see that he was such a softy. You just had to be careful not to make him mad, or he would flip out at you."

Dynamo's smiles as his eyes widened. "Oh yeah. Now I remember. I remember you fell onto the floor after someone tripped you. I just couldn't sit around and do nothing, so I went over and helped you up." He shook his head at the name the other students had given Crystal Prep at the time. "Are you kidding? I would have loved to have been your friend. To me, you were really kind and sweet. You were definitely different than the rest of the Crystal Prep students. It was just like Pinkie, in a way. She was nice to everyone and welcome the rival school. Even though some students liked the welcoming party and some didn't. I'm just glad that we are getting to know each other now." He says while waiting patiently for their orders to arrive and be served. "So, is there anything that you wish to know about me, Lilac? I'm not really sure what to ask, to be honest." He chuckles with a blush.

@Dynamo Pad

Rose just smiles "I remember that day, he truly won, I never let up and I'd never let him win, it would have broken his heart if I had just let him win" she says and then smiles, hearing all the orders and gives them out "You know Gentle, Arctic and Azure are all serious when they are working, but outside of working, they're just as fun loving and caring as they were when we were kids, but yeah Arctic's puns and jokes are pretty damn bad" she chuckles and closes her eyes "Anyway, Clarissa and Shock are now together and even have their own band"

Lilac blushes and smiles "Thank you for that day though and you're right, I think Twilight and I really stood out from the rest of our fellow students from Crystal Prep, but uhm what do I want to know about you?" she asks, still blushing somewhat, "Well, apart from anime, do you watch any other cartoons like Phineas and Ferb? Or Transformers?" she asks, smiling softly at him "I like Phineas and Ferb to be honest"

@Celestial Flight

Gentle smiles as she recalled the memory. "I cheered him the two of you on. I just couldn't decide on who I wanted to win in the pun battle more. I remember he had a spring in his step after winning. That, and he just wouldn't stop making puns for a whole week." She chuckles and shakes her head. "That's good to hear. To be honest, I thought they would be sticks in the mud if they were serious all the time. All work and no play makes you a dull person. Granted I teach dancing, but dancing is fun, in my opinion. I think Arctic tried to do a pun and everyone booed at him. It was so bad I just simply walked away and cringed at the attempt." She says while raising an eyebrow in surprise. "Seriously? I didn't expect them to be together. You're right when you said they were an odd bunch in the group. I didn't think they'd make a band together. What's the band called and what kind of music do they play?" She asks while starting to take interest.

Dynamo smiles and nods while giving her a hug. "You're welcome and you don't have to thank me. I would have helped you every chance we get. I'm glad you and Twilight were different from the rest of the Crystal Prep students. Hopefully after those games, the students will be able to have a change of heart. That way, we can some good competition and maybe be friends with the other school. Although, I won't hold my breath on that happening. I'm just glad you and Twilight got to stay here at Canterlot High. I'm also glad that I'm getting to know you better." He says while gently taking her hand into his own. "I like a few cartoons here and there. Some like Ed, Edd n Eddy, the original Teen Titans, The Amazing World of Gumball and Hey Arnold to name a few. I like some of the Transformers cartoons. I also like Phineas and Ferb. Granted, I never watched it when it first aired on TV. After some time, I gave it a chance and I actually liked it." He says while trying to think of a question for Lilac. "Hmm...what are some hobbies and/or things you like to do. For me, I like anime, video games, spending time with friends, swimming, cosplaying, going to conventions, reading, music and singing from time to time." 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose chuckles "I remember that, it was that terrible" she shakes her head "But you are right, lets just say they don't wish to become neglectful parents to Lilac, they want her to have a good life and to know that they love her and love spending time with her, and you've probably already figured out that she's gotten her soft spokenness from Azure" she says and smiles "My twin sister was always the soft spoken, somewhat shy one out of all of us, and as for Clare and Shock..well they're band is called Chaos Consortium and the yplay power metal, suits them really" she says and sips on a glass of water she had in front of her.

Lilac smiles "Well you know how I like to do art, and play video games and play trading card games...I also like to go swimming, running track, riding my dirtbike, playing music and uhm..I like to draw, watch cartoons, read sometimes and I've always wanted to do some cosplaying but never had anyone to go to conventions with" she explains, sipping on a soda that the waitress had brought her. 

@)o( Dream Walker )o(

Gentle nods with a smile. "I don't think Arctic and Azure are being neglectful to Lilac. After hearing what you've told me and seeing Lilac with my own eyes. I can tell they've done a great job in raising their daughter. They at least are making an effort to spend time with her. Even if they are busy with their jobs as ambassadors." She says and giggles at the thought. "I know exactly what you mean. I've always wondered how she was able to get Arctic. It must have been major planning from you. You were more of the outgoing type. Sometimes it was difficult to tell you two apart from time to time." She says while taking a sip of her soda that was brought to her.

Dynamo smiles and whistles in surprise towards her hobbies. "I never knew you had a dirt bike. Although, it does make a bit of sense because of the dirt bikes from the Friendship Games." He says with a chuckle. "I don't think I could take you as someone for dirt biking. No offense or anything, but I still think that's cool. I might have to see the bike sometime. I don't read many novels since I mostly read fanfiction on the computer. Though I read manga and fiction novels from time to time." His eyes widen at the mention of cosplay. "You're into cosplay? I've only cosplayed a few characters, but I'm always up for different outfit ideas. Maybe we can cosplay and go to a convention sometime. Who knows? We could even dress up as Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl." He takes a drink of his soda while thinking of more questions? "What's your favorite color(s)?" 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose chuckles and smiles "Yeah, we were pretty inseparable, and as twins it was hard to tell who was who at times" she says and sips on her drink "It was pretty hard, I had to train her to not be so shy and timid, and now look at her, married to the man of her dreams, a beautiful teenage girl, and her dream job as Cloudsdale's ambassador along with Arctic" she says and smiles "We all seemed to have lived our dreams and plans that we had made when we were younger" she says, "and hopefully our kids will have the same opportunities that we do to live their dreams" she finishes her drink and thanks the waiter for bringing them their food and ordered drinks.

Lilac smiles and nods "It's sort of..a secret hobby of mine" she says with a giggle "A lot of people would say the same thing that you did.. you know the whole.. 'But you're so shy and timid, so fragile, how is it that you ride a dirtbike' spiel" she says with a giggle, also thanking the waiter and picks up her fork and knife to begin eating "I read a lot of manga and comics to be honest, as for cosplaying, us cosplaying as the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl is an awesome idea" she giggles and takes a bit of her food, "My favorite color would be Violet purple"

@)o( Dream Walker )o(

Gentle shook her head as she placed a hand upon her head. "Just the thought of telling you two apart was enough to give me a headache." She chuckles as she places her hand down. "I haven't seen her in such a long time. I could imagine the change in mindset and personality must be shocking. Though, I could suspect the old Azure is still there." She giggles at the possibility. She smiles softly and nods. "We all lived our dreams and now it's our kids' turn. I hope they find happiness within each other and live their dreams to the fullest. They have my full support toward their future." She thanks the waiter for bringing their food and starts enjoying her dinner.

Dynamo rubs his neck sheepishly while blushing and giving Lilac an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about that Lilac. I guess you do get that a lot, huh? I still think it's a great hobby to love. It's something most people would never expect. It also sounds like fun to go dirk biking." He chuckles softly at her explanation as their food was brought to them. After thanking the waiter, he takes a bite and hums at how tasty the food was. "What kind of anime and manga do you like to read and watch? I'm glad you like the idea to dress up as those Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I wonder what other kind of characters we could cosplay together. Do you have any characters in mind?" He asks while eating more of his dinner. "Purple is one of my favorite colors as well. That, along with blue, red, black and some orange." He noticed the color of her dress and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Were you spying on me so you would know that purple is my favorite color?" He gave a stone faced expression, before he laughed as he couldn't hold up the face. "I'm just kidding. I'm sorry about that, I still think you look beautiful in that dress tonight. It matches the pink highlights in your hair." 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles and nods "You're telling me, I think our parents had a hard enough time as well" she chuckles and begins to eat her steak "Mm best steak in town" she says with a smile "And they have mine as well as Azure and Arctic's as well I'm sure, especially when they find out Dynamo is your and Quick's son" she says with a chuckle and then lifts up her champagne glass "A toast, to a reunion of best friends, and a future relationship between Dynamo and Lilac" she says.

Lilac giggles and raises her own glass of soda "T-to me and Dynamo" she says before clinking glasses with everyone and sips her soda "I like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, One Piece, uhm..Black Cat, Cowboy Bebop, and a  few others. A-and no, I just like purple, it's a nice color and almost goes with any other color" she says and continues to eat "I mean you've probably noticed I wear a lot of black most of the time, so purple goes well with black" she then hears his compliment about her dress and blushes deeply "T-thank you Dynamo, your suit really fits you will as well, there's the seriousness to it, but there's the casual side"

@)o( Dream Walker )o(

Gentle giggles before continuing to eat her dinner. "I seem to recall a time where your parents would have you wear ponytails. You had our entire friend group know that you wore no ponytail, while Azure had the ponytail. Even to this day I'll always be confused on who was who. I'm surprised that Arctic was able to tell the difference. I don't ever think there was a time that he forgot who was who." She smiles and gives Rose a quick hug. "Thank you and I'm glad you all will have their support. I'm sure my husband would give his support as well. They're going to accomplish many things in the future. It just feels like they have that sort of chemistry." She raises her champagne glass and clinks it with the others. "To the reunion of friends and the relationship of our kids." She takes a sip before going back to her dinner.

Dynamo smiles while raising his glass and clinks it with the others. "To Lilac and I." He says before taking a drink of his own soda. He smiles and nods at her choice of anime library. "I like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and some One Piece as well. I'm a fan of Naruto, Lucky Star, Gurren Lagann and Digimon to name a few. I can't argue with you there. It's sort of the same way when it comes to the color blue." He says while continuing his dinner. "I've noticed you wearing purple and black from time to time. I think the colors make a nice combination on you. I mostly wear black pants and my black jacket. Though I do change it up since certain colors compliment somewhat well." He blushes slightly and nods with a warm smile. "You're welcome. Thank you and I'm glad you approve. I wanted to dress to impress for my date tonight." He says while never taking his eyes off of her own eyes. "Do you have any dreams for the future? Any goals that you have in mind?" 

@Dynamo Pad

Rose smiles and nods "Oh there were times where he would get confused, but I'd just gently bap him on the head to remind him, so I believe he learned pretty quickly to be able to tell" she chuckles and sips some more of her champagne "Of course I'd approve, I think we actually had plans that if we were to have kids, they'd be best of friends and even lovers in the end" she chuckles "ah the optimistic hopes and wishes of our youth" she giggles "And they really are going to accomplish a lot, just look at them, their first date and already madly in love with each other" she laughs softly.

"O-oh I like Naruto as well as Gurren Lagann and Digimon, haven't really gotten into Lucky star though" lilac says softly and smiles "My dreams for the future? Well honestly, I'd love to get over my stage fright, shyness and timidness and start a band and do tours and record albums. Other than that, I'd like to be a well known artist and have my own gallery... how about you? I could imagine it would something to be with either trading card games, anime or video games" she says with a soft smile, offering a king prawn to Dynamo on her fork.