Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do after the show ends?

Headphone

It's always on my mind to wonder i know most would continue there art and stories, buts its always been curious to me to see what other may do after the show stops.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 3

I expect I'll still be working on my fangame...at the rate I'm getting it done, anyway :P

It's a melancholy thought; hopefully there's at least a few more years of Friendship and Magic ahead of us.  (Hard to believe there wouldn't be, now that the second movie is greenlit!)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, HereComesTom said:

I expect I'll still be working on my fangame...at the rate I'm getting it done, anyway :P

It's a melancholy thought; hopefully there's at least a few more years of Friendship and Magic ahead of us.  (Hard to believe there wouldn't be, now that the second movie is greenlit!)

I'm one of those kinda people that tend to think of a ton of "What if's?" its kinda a weird thing about me.

• Brohoof 2

Find something else, I suppose. Basically what I already do during the hiatuses. But My Little Pony has been around since the 80s and since this is clearly the template that works best for the franchise I wonder if this really might be a lifetime thing now. G4 may not last forever but some form of ponies in this capacity might.

• Brohoof 1

It will newer end for me, and it will hopefully continue for ever with SFM videos,  and never dying fans like me.

I have been around since the G1, G2 was a flopp, then G3 awesome !, and now THIS ! It simply cant die :)

Edited by MistyMuffins
speeeling again
  • Brohoof 1

I personally would remember the good times from the show and the friends I came to made from this experience. Through it all, it has really left a lasting impact in my life and I will always cherish that. The fandom in general wouldn't go away that easily and it will remain long after the show has ended and whenever the next new generation comes along, we'll be awaiting. 

• Brohoof 1

It will be sad to see it end. I guess I will rewatch the entire series and then wait for the next generation of MLP to appear. Whatever happens, I'll make sure to watch at least the first episode of the next series to see if I like it.

• Brohoof 5

Since I'll know when the show officially ends, I could plan out in advance how to write my fan fiction to play alongside it. If I don't get my fan fiction written before show's end, I'll have the know how to do it after the show's end.

• Brohoof 2

I will at least stay semi-active on these forums as long as they continue to stay online. And I will never completely abandon this fandom. I'll be watching reruns for many years to come, in the same way that Star Trek fans still watch the old shows decades later.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm more of an animation fan in general these days, so I'll carry on with other things. I feel like I'm more visiting the fandom these days in between more important things to me anyways. The people I like in the fandom have mostly moved on to other things too.

Edited by Ivan The Adorable

If the Show would end, i will probably wait to see, if we get all the Seasons on Dvd in germany and then i might restart my Mlp Collection and become a Brony again.

At the moment i cant tell if i would get all the Seasons, since the german releases kinda stopped after the third season. But if the show would be done, we might get an entire series box set or something and then i would be able to collect everything.

Also i would wait for the next Generation and continue my life, as i do now. Still collecting Dc Stuff, playing some games, being generally boring and look at mlp themed forums.

If this Forum would end however, i would lost my place to post and talk...then i would have to find something else..that could be difficult.