Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do after the show ends?

Headphone

No show lasts forever, and when they finally disappear they live on in reruns for as long as fans care to watch them. Most of my favorite shows of all time were long gone before I was even born, but dvd brings new life to old favorites. So it hardly matters if they come out new every week or if I binge watch the many existing episodes on dvd or streaming. As long as there's access I'll be happy, at least long enough to get to the next great thing.

• Brohoof 1

Continue waiting for Steven Universe episodes (until the end of time) and drifting from thing to thing. Tbh I don't watch much TV anymore.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I never really got into Sponge Bob. I do like Sandy the Squirrel though.

My girlfriend found a snake at work and named it Sandy, after Sandy the squirrel. I don't know how she connected the two in her mind.

I'm sure this forum will continue even after the end of the show(I'd bet there'll be a new series after this).  I'll probably still be here along with others even if my interest in the show has been waning for a bit.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting question. Let me think:

I have gotten myself into FiM. I joined this place. Discovered all these amazing pony artworks and got even more into it. Joined my first con, met people from this place and got even more active in the fandom. I rewatching FiM, be a part of the fandom and have a good time here 

So .. a lot actually :>