Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you change your name?

Essence

• 8 months later...

I love my name but I might change my last name since my last name isn't the name my parents have. Basically... my mom was married to someone who had the last name "White" and had an affair with my father. Since she was still married to Mr. White... I had to take that last name as opposed to taking my parents last name. It was definitely interesting to hear coming from my mother.

• Brohoof 1

If you are one of those who changes your user name every week, then I think yes, you would love to change your name :mlp_smug:

I am quite happy about my name. The reason is, I keep getting reminded by my friend that it is a good name :blush:

So I wouldn't change it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I’m indifferent with my name. I would like changing it to a pony name, but since we don’t live in pastel human world, let alone Equestria, I‘ll save myself the trouble of paperwork, appointments and whatever >_>

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to do that at some point in a few months. In fact, to the name I have here from my legal given name I think is somewhere here but I'm not going to bother looking for it because it hurts to pretend is a thing that I'm referred to as.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-02-27 at 7:28 PM, Princess Zara said:

Yep definitely. I hate my masculine given name, and am going to change it to Zara as I transition. 

I've just filed for a name change at my local circuit court yesterday. I'm supposed to hear back early to late next week. Lets hope I get accepted. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I've never had an issue with my name, however my last name is fixing to change and I'm happy for that! :lookup:

• Brohoof 2

Hi Lucky!

Well, I have changed my name to a pseudonym, and I have an alias, for some purposes. But I wouldn't change my real name.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't change it. I hated my name for a very long time, but I've grown to accept it. I don't particularly love it, but I feel that changing it wouldn't serve me any real good.

• Brohoof 2