DubWolf

Bluetooth speaker on 100%

Ignorance - Paramore

Sing the song as loud as I can

Repeat with other angry rock songs

and I usually feel better after that apart from my throat lol

• Brohoof 1

On 11/8/2017 at 11:00 AM, Hachiroku said:

I just listen to music or play video games. But sometimes the game makes me angry.

tumblr_inline_ouhbmaaSRL1rptnjq_250.png

That's why I prefer watching others play, so I can chuckle at their mistakes and only mildly sympathize with their anger. :wacko:

Oh yeah, reading books helps too... particularly Star Trek books. Or popping some corn (I have quite a lot of that in stock here) and plopping down on the couch to watch a DVD.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Smoke, tap feet and hum. If all else fails, speakers on max, blast music and sing at the top of my voice.

I bottle my anger quite a bit. I'm honestly... just not good at dealing with emotions in general. When I do express anger, it's usually in the form of a higher concentration of curses than usual. :lol: 

I'm known to have a bad temper when things don't go my way but I'm not as angry as I used to be. Back then, I would take my anger out on my possessions and on very rare occasions, my own family--verbally and not physically--but one day I decided to lead a neutral life where I'd stay in the middle and not take sides. I still lash out every once in a while though I'm doing well to refrain from truly unleashing my anger since it doesn't do anyone a world of good.

• 9 months later...

It takes a lot to get me angry, so if I am it's usually for a good reason. Target practice, driving range, darts, cartoons and some video games are some avenues I use to release frustration and stress.

Depends. If I'm just a little upset, a few minutes to have a smoke usually does the trick. If I'm seeing red, I'll call some friends over and we'll brawl a bit followed by a barbecue and some beers.

Listen to music that’s pretty much has always pulled through the worst of things music has always been there for me.

I always feel the urge to break things when I'm angry, my favorite being snapping pencils. But my house doesn't have many writing utensils, so I don't do that. If it's available, I resort to comfort food. Occasionally, I cry because I rarely have pure anger. It's usually mixed in with sadness. I swear under my breath when I'm alone, but it only seems to take a little bit of the edge off.

• 1 month later...

When I get angry, I just get lifting. :laugh:

It's honestly a great way to deal with any built-up anger you may have, the endorphins that are produced when lifting or exercising are great for dealing with stress.

Pro-tip: Shoulder press and bicep curls are the most effective. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1