(edited)
4 hours ago, Mirage said:

lollol

It happens to the best!

Top 3 most awesome NHL players?

1. Patrick Roy

2. Carey Price

3. Nino Neiderreiter 

P.S. I actually know the player who fucked up, His name is Dustin Brown. His teammates made him a special bottle with nozzles on both ends of the bbttle because of this incident.

4 hours ago, Ivan The Adorable said:

If you don't mind a fairly basic question on the sport itself, what kind of training is typical for a hockey goalie?

Mainly upper body work with pushes and pulls.

4 hours ago, Lucartini said:

How much do you wish Hockey had a video game like WWE?

What do you mean? Hockey has video games.

Edited by WisePie
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Gernia said:

So how crazy can Canadian hockey fans get?

We can get crazy but don't go anywhere near Montreal or Vancouver for games.

They wreck anything in sight if they lose.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, WisePie said:

We can get crazy but don't go anywhere near Montreal or Vancouver for games.

They wreck anything in sight if they lose.

Yeah, I know about Vancouver fans rioting after the Canucks lost the '94 and '11 finals. I was asking that question wondering if anyone has built a shrine to their favorite team or painted their house with their favorite team's colors, or something like that.

Anyways, have you played an outdoor game in the cold?

10 hours ago, Gernia said:

Yeah, I know about Vancouver fans rioting after the Canucks lost the '94 and '11 finals. I was asking that question wondering if anyone has built a shrine to their favorite team or painted their house with their favorite team's colors, or something like that.

Anyways, have you played an outdoor game in the cold?

Oh, not that I know of.

As for your other question, it's how I got my start and learned the game.

For lack of questions, let me tell you another story.

After I get done a practice, I go to my car and as I try to get in, I start slipping on a patch of ice that was in front of the driver's door. I legitimately try to fight falling on ice the ice and try to get in my car. I ended up falling on my ass, and half the team saw and we had a pretty good laugh.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmmm... never really asked a hockey player anything before, so be gentle...

Okay, I know there are a number of different sports that have little-known rules or factoids, and folks who pay attention to those sports usually have a few of 'em stashed away for trivia purposes or minor rule questions and such. 

This being the case, may I ask if A: you could share with us a few obscure or seldom-used rules in hockey that most non-fans wouldn't know, and B: if there's any little nuggets of trivial knowledge on the sport you enjoy telling folks about?

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

On 11/7/2017 at 1:00 PM, Randimaxis said:

Hmmmm... never really asked a hockey player anything before, so be gentle...

Okay, I know there are a number of different sports that have little-known rules or factoids, and folks who pay attention to those sports usually have a few of 'em stashed away for trivia purposes or minor rule questions and such. 

This being the case, may I ask if A: you could share with us a few obscure or seldom-used rules in hockey that most non-fans wouldn't know, and B: if there's any little nuggets of trivial knowledge on the sport you enjoy telling folks about?

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

A seldom used rule is the Trushinski bylaw stating that a player who is blind in one or both eyes cannot play.

As for a fact I find interesting is that Doctors in British Colombia are banned from talking about hockey during surgery

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Wingnut said:

What’s your favourite NHL arena? 

Le Centre Bell of course, I loved it when it first opened in the 90's and it continues to be my favorite NHL arena.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, RDash11 said:

How tall are you anyway?

Do you wear something to keep your hair away in your helmet?

I am 5"7'

All players should wear a hair tie of some sort to keep hair out

• Brohoof 1

On 11/9/2017 at 7:00 AM, WisePie said:

Le Centre Bell of course, I loved it when it first opened in the 90's and it continues to be my favorite NHL arena.

Ah, I kinda figured. While I’ve never gone inside, I have been in the vicinity. It was certainly interesting how they placed this new arena on the station tracks of the old Windsor Station. The gorgeous headhouse still stands but no longer has train service. A new but plain looking terminal on the other side of the Bell Centre called Lucien-L'Allier handles commuter trains now. 

What’s your favorite soft drink? 

3 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Ah, I kinda figured. While I’ve never gone inside, I have been in the vicinity. It was certainly interesting how they placed this new arena on the station tracks of the old Windsor Station. The gorgeous headhouse still stands but no longer has train service. A new but plain looking terminal on the other side of the Bell Centre called Lucien-L'Allier handles commuter trains now. 

What’s your favorite soft drink? 

I do know about Lucien-L'Allier, i've been in.

My favorite soft drink is Ramune

2 minutes ago, WisePie said:

I do know about Lucien-L'Allier, i've been in.

My favorite soft drink is Ramune

Remune? I don’t even know what that is. Care to enlighten me? :P 

3 hours ago, Wingnut said:

Remune? I don’t even know what that is. Care to enlighten me? :P 

Ramune is a soda from Japan, it comes in flavors like matcha, melon, and many more.

You can get it in USA or Canada. 

From what I remember from being in USA, I believe they sold it at FYE

• Brohoof 1

Being a hockey fan myself I can believe I missed this! D:

I looked through, and I didn't see it asked, but do you have a favorite team? Doesn't have to be NHL; can be AHL, ECHL, and even KHL. :P