Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it okay for me to be here?

whitemagemog

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

I came across the MLP Forms while digging around for places to talk to the mlp fandom on google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I am looking to correct my own ignorance towards the fandom and show.

Hello there, my name is Mog! I am a 21 year old with alot of time on my hands and have taken it upon myself to try to understand the things that people like to stereo type on the internet.

We're all humans after all (or ponies :p) So in order to enlighten myself I'm watching the show idle while I try to get into contact with some people who are willing to share with me their experiences with the mlp fandom and wouldn't mind me taking some information and the like ^^ But if this is not allowed then I will stop and leave immediately. Thanks for your time! 

Edited by whitemagemog
  • Brohoof 11

This isn't a place just for ponies. @The_Gobo is a bubble of goop, and @Duality is a ripple on the water's surface. We've certainly got welcome room for you. ^ ^

At the very least I hope you have a good time here. ^ ^

Welcome to the show.

You'll find people like me here: we don't really watch the show anymore, but the people and (sometimes) the things the fandom produces are why we stick around. If you're ever looking for a more neutral opinion on things, hit me up.

Welcome, again. Enjoy your stay. :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome, user! Salutations and all that sultry goodness.
As a response to your request for the sharing of others' experiences:
I've personally only met a few of the pony-people, as I call them.
@Lil' Lovebug was one, cool dude,

Met a few others 'cross a river from me, they were a lot of fun.
As for the meetings en masse, I can honestly say I've had a mixed experience.
Going to PonyconNYC in 2017 taught me a lot.

Continuing to chat with people on here has taught me a lot more.

All I can say is, if you do what you are able to better yourself and those around you,

you'll always be welcomed by the best of where ever you go.
Even if you don't feel it at first, know that you're welcome here :D

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

This isn't a place just for ponies. @The_Gobo is a bubble of goop, and @Duality is a ripple on the water's surface. We've certainly got welcome room for you. ^ ^

I second Sunset. :proud:

We're pretty welcoming around these here parts.

Except for those people who try to drink you.

But that's not really a problem for anyone other than me.

And occasionally @The_Gobo (rumour has it he's lime-flavoured, but you didn't hear that from me).

Hope your time here and your fandom interviews go well! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Hello, @whitemagemog. Sure it's secret society of cake-eaters, horse-painters and friend-huggers. No nonpony allowed. You should leave immediately and promise that if anyone will ask you about us you will hug that person silently.

OHLOL! I'm kidding! You're welcome XD Relax and enjoy horsing around. :orly:

Edited by Crypty

On 11/2/2017 at 2:44 PM, Sunset Rose said:

Oh man, I like how you said that, Sunset Rose.

You are definitely welcome here, man. Ask away.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you everyone! very warm and welcoming community here. The more time I spend interacting with people on this forum the more I understand how very inclusive you all are. I wish more people were like the MLP fandom! :P

On 03/11/2017 at 2:34 AM, PuddingPonyPal said:

Of course you are welcome here! As long as you are polite and follow the rules you are good to go! Btw is your profile picture your pet rabbit?

Yes it is ^^ I own two rabbits with my girl friend. Peter is the one in the picture, and Nala is an angora we have who is not in the picture lol

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, whitemagemog said:

Thank you everyone! very warm and welcoming community here. The more time I spend interacting with people on this forum the more I understand how very inclusive you all are. I wish more people were like the MLP fandom! :P

Clearly haven't been to some of the Banned, Jailed etc threads yet then. But don't worry, you have to actually volunteer here for people to be mean to you :D

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Clearly haven't been to some of the Banned, Jailed etc threads yet then. But don't worry, you have to actually volunteer here for people to be mean to you :D

I'm sure, but every fandom/thing has its black sheep/extremists. Even still, as someone who has been a regular on a social anxiety forum and dabbles in the WoW forums/league forums this is the nicest one I've been too yet ^^

Just now, whitemagemog said:

I'm sure, but every fandom/thing has its black sheep/extremists. Even still, as someone who has been a regular on a social anxiety forum and dabbles in the WoW forums/league forums this is the nicest one I've been too yet ^^

Ah well, we get some of those here too, sometimes. They tend to be short lived though, as the majority of the bronies and pegasisters here default to being nice unless playing :)

15 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah well, we get some of those here too, sometimes. They tend to be short lived though, as the majority of the bronies and pegasisters here default to being nice unless playing :)

Pegasisters is a term I've never heard before! 

Just shows that the forum moderators are good then I guess! ^^

1 minute ago, whitemagemog said:

Pegasisters is a term I've never heard before! 

Just shows that the forum moderators are good then I guess! ^^

Perhaps oddly, I heard (or more accurately, read) the term before I heard "brony" - via a comic strip called "Wapsi Square". Bonus mention of 20% too :)

2015-10-28-fellow-pegasister.jpg

• Brohoof 1