Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

We are getting into the holiday season! I love this time because of the warm happy feelings of gratitude and friendliness! So what better than to have a topic about just talking about who you appreciate most?

I know it sounds cheesy and maybe it's been done before, but its never a bad thing to bring it up again and make someone's day! Write down below a member here that you are very happy to have met and share a lovely memory about them! 

And if you don't know any members here yet or you prefer to talk about someone else, that's okay too! Talk about a friend, family, or loved one that really has made you smile!

• Brohoof 18

I'll say that I'm most thankful here for @Cheshers, @Rolo, @PathfinderCS and @Duality.

Chesh and Rolo because they've been good friends of mine for a long time now and that's important to me since I tend to make so few.

Pathfinder because he's a delightful conversationalist who is alright with me shoving fanfiction in his face and willing to share his opinion on anything. I feel like I could talk to Pathy about almost anything.

Duality because he's charmingly witty and asks me questions that are fun to answer. Also being a fellow lover of water is a very big plus.

I'll say that I'm thankful for @Lunar Echo as well for being the person that originally anchored me to this site. Whatever you may be up to these days, I hope it's good to you. ^ ^

And I'm thankful to @Sweetcake for the wonderful topic, because the world could use a lot more honest positivity these days. ^ ^

Goodness, it feels like I have so many who deserve appreciation in some form or fashion, but I can name some...

@Sunset Rose - For being someone whom I have enjoyed talking with, reading with, sharing opinions with, and just being someone who I feel like I could connect to. We haven't known each other that long, but it's been an honor and pleasure to have been able to converse like we have.

@Crecious - Probably the closest to one I could call a best friend. As much as they say I help them with things, they've been a help to me with their wit, intelligence, and the like. I'm a better person for knowing them.

@Jeric, @Fresh Nonsense, @Fhaolan, @Eloquence, @Skycoaster, @Khajiit, @JonasDarkmane, @PiratePony, @VengefulStrudel, @Batbrony, @FancyHorse, @Dark Horse, @Mesme Rize, and many others....if I don't mention you I am sorry, but each and every one of you are near and dear to my heart, and I would not be the person today without your influence, personality, kind words, or what-not. Thank you so much, my friends.

Also, @Sweetcake for making this, and @Sunset Rose for bringing this to my attention. ;)

• Brohoof 9

Well, let's see. I appreciate many people here, like @Chrysalium, @The_Gobo, @CypherHoof, @Duality, @Tilgoreth, @meme, @SparklingSwirls, @C. Thunder Dash, @Jeric, @Flutterstep, @Fluttershy Friend, @Sparklefan1234, @Mesme Rize, @Prospekt, @Lucky Bolt, @Mirage, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Lunar Echo, @TBD, @Alexshy, @The Cerberus, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Arid_Blitz, and many more.

Also of course the staff here, like @PathfinderCS, @Dark Horse, @Shadow Beam, @Randimaxis, @Lightwing, @Totally Lyra, and the rest. :twi:

BOOP!

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 24

God, so many ponies, deers, bats and other species that deserve appreciation and have been nice to me.

@Dark Horse Who has become one of my best friends in my life and who keeps up with my antics everyday and just being a wonderful pony to talk to.

@Jeric Who has always been one of the most levelheaded and neutral and just all around nice people on the forum.

@JonasDarkmane One of the very few people who i feel save with talking politics and different political viewpoints with. And i also appreciate that he keeps my door in one piece. :P

@Bojo I know we haven't talked alot recently, but he is always a great guy talking football with in a very professional matter.

@Rikifive I like it that Riki puts so much efforts in her stuff and is also willing to try new stuff. She has a very cyoot OC too. :3

@PathfinderCS Best deerpone on the site and one of the first guys i talked with on here, when i came in almost 3 years ago. Very respectable.

@Randimaxis Great guy, who keeps being positive even in the darkest times and one who has a great taste in music. :P

others i want to shoutout are @Lightwing @Bullfrogs @WiiGuy2014 @Kiryu-Chan @Trottermare Galamane @Loyal Defender @Flutterstep @Hierok @The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. @Sparklefan1234 @TheRockADemon @The Cerberus @Deae Rising Shine~ Who are all wonderful people.

*Lamiahuggles for everyone* :3

• Brohoof 19

Thank you to everypony who posts here! I am very delighted to see quite a few grateful posts that will surely make those mentioned happy!

And thank you to @Sunset Rose and @PathfinderCS for being such lovely people for complimenting the topic!

Also thank you to @Felicity Breeze @GrimGrimoire @Hierok @Shining Feri @Misty Shimmer @Stormfury and anyone else I forgot to mention for wishing me a great bday!

• Brohoof 7

@The Cerberus @silvermoon15000 @Superwholock For making my weird ass FoE rp dreams come true. (Will try to tighten up my post schedule too).

@Royce The mans not hot!

No one else, sorry. Mainly because I know no one here and vice versa. I suspect it's because I change my name every chance I get.

Oh well, I can give @Gone Airbourne a passing fedora tip for commenting on my avatar...twice. I mean, basically the only social interaction I've had here besides roleplaying and posting some stale jokes at the forum games. :D

Edited by Crewman
  • Brohoof 1

@ShadowDash13 For allowing me to help make his life feel happier. May we be friends for a very very very long time.

@Mesme Rize for the therapy and hypno sessions to talk about my problems; not to mention that although I'm scared of snakes, you are an awesome exception who's coils are so warm to get wrapped up in.

@Little Baby and @Princess Aurora Wolf for accepting me as an adopted father for the baby. Glad to be singing the little guy to sleep on a regular basis.

@Kyoshi for the signature banner you made for me. I also include any other forum members who fulfilled my requests this past summer.

@Techno Universal for being an interesting Forum Member and OC to me

@Maple Bat and @Ninetales for playing in my RP, "Meet the Changeling in Me". Plus, Maple's OCs made me a strong supporter of Fluttercord.

@Tilgoreth For his "Cupid Comes too Ponyville" RP that I had fun with; especially since you allowed me to write the bittersweet ending.

@The_Gobo for providing me with a lot of my Brohoofs

@PathfinderCS for forgiving me for some angry posts and giving me some advice

@Sparklefan1234 for being a fellow Disney fan who gave some great Disney-related answers to describe me in some of the Forum Games.

@Stickman, The Legend For also being an interesting Forum Member and Alicorn OC

That should be enough for now. I gotta get to my Essay Assignment.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 10

Thanks to @Sparklefan1234 for appreciating me

I would like to send my feelings of appreciation towards @Trottermare Galamane, @Chrysalium, @The_Gobo, @Totally Lyra, @VengefulStrudel, @Sione, @Sunset Rose, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Mirage, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Nature Tune and @TheRockADemon. You are all wonderful people

Oh, and thanks @Sweetcake for making this thread

• Brohoof 11

On 11/2/2017 at 1:57 PM, PathfinderCS said:

near and dear to my heart

On 11/2/2017 at 1:57 PM, PathfinderCS said:

dear

Hnnnggg such a missed opportunity 

Spoiler

tenor.gif

On 11/2/2017 at 2:21 PM, Mesme Rize said:

One of the very few people who i feel save with talking politics and different political viewpoints with. And i also appreciate that he keeps my door in one piece.

"An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. But not raiding doors, that is completely fine" - Someone you should definitely listen to. 

As for myself, oh goshdarnit, now I have been forced into saying stuff.
Very well, let us begin (and in no particular order). 

Spoiler

@VengefulStrudel What can I not say? You are a pastry, you are a cutie, you are pat pat pat nice person c: But really, you are one of my best friends, you've always been there when I needed it and it is always great when we are able to do calls. If only my Ethernet was not evil and would be good instead, establishing a fair connection, we could be calling more often and playing more Hearts of Snoots (Iron) IV as well as Europa Universalis IV, Oversnoot (Overwatch) and Serious Sam. Just don't ever bring me to Crete, you have made me scared of that place D: 

@Lightwing Again, what can I not say? Although we may not interact as much as we might have used to do, you are still one of my best friends as well. You are the oldest one (excluding Stefán, but hey, he's Icelandic so he will have a massive headstart ahead of everybody). I remember our rivalry in the shipping thread. Even if shipping might not have really been my thing, it was fun challenging your authority over the title of Shipmaster in the shipping thread. That may be where we first met and interacted. Later, getting to know you, you helping me personally when I needed it, for being funny and goofy (you as well Strudel), for being silly cute hamsterpone c: and for playing fun games such as Overwatch :D We definitely could do some more calls though, I still wanna hear you speak with @Yukamii (xOkamii);)

@Yukamii (xOkamii) Heyo!!!!! You are also one of my best friends Kamii. You have brought me many interesting things to look into and have fun with. Since we first started interacting, our conversations have always been fun and productive (ok, I am lying with the second part, but hey, they sometimes are x3). You have always been there to listen and I can always seek advice from you ;) Some fun things you brought me to do was playing the game Transformice and then you got me to watch Ace Attorney anime series and I LOVED IT!!!! Still love Larry Butz and Gumshoe TwT And yeah, I wanna hear you speak with Lightwing, that will be an interesting convo, you two speaking in your own languages :P

@Mesme Rize For talking to me about politics, sharing memes and just generally for having interesting conversations with me. I have never had such long detailed conversations about specific topics with someone as nearly as much as with you :P Not many are willing to talk about politics and when you are hooked on to politics like me, it gets kinda hard ^^; Also, you are someone I trust and gotta say, love mah favorite snek/German c: You should not feel too safe about your doors. Never know c; 

@Buzz This will be a... I really don't know... Hard/difficult? Easy? I am not sure. But I will go with how I feel. 
For being my guardian angel. That is the best way I really describe it, I do not really know how else to put it. We do not interact that much, even though we did a bit in the beginning, especially through our mutual friendship with Lightwing. Even so, I have always sensed your protective.... aura... I've always felt you look out for me. You are always willing to listen, to help and to give advice. You don't leave anyone hanging and you protect your friends to the fullest. You stand up for them and don't take bullshit from others. You are definitely the essence of loyalty. 
Well... to add a bit of humor, you are still younger than me and smol and cute and tsuntsun c: Buzzywuzzyfuzzy cutie patootie adoraBuzz Lightyear 
*Hides in a nuclear bunker* :umad:

@PathfinderCS Think I won't mention you, my mentor, my master? There are things I can go into with you, such as our fellow appreciation of Grogar and love for King Sombra (we see what others can not see!). But I thank you for always showing me understanding, for helping me become a better person, for teaching to be one and to be more efficient. During my time on staff, when I first joined as a sectional, even though you were not the team leader by then, you were always there to help me. You helped improve my English. You helped me become an efficient staff member. I always knew in my heart you would become team lead and even go further into becoming an admin. Always looked up to you and I will continue doing so. Even though I may not work alongside you anymore, you are still my mentor in my eyes. Thank you. 

@PiratePony I appreciate the heck out of you man. Since the day you joined staff, I knew you would fare well. When you became moderator, even more so. We both became moderators at the same time, even though I had been working as sectional longer than you did, but did that matter? Not the slightest. You were born for it (ok, maybe not born for it, but you get what I mean :P). I knew it was the right choice as you had shown your exceptional understanding and demonstrated your ability to lead. You were active, you devoted yourself to this site, helped improve it, even when you had hard times yourself, you still were able to help the forums greatly, help organize events (MCM :wub: ) and tune into interesting discussion amongst staff. You always stood for what was right and had the forums best interest in mind always. I am sorry for how things have gone and how unfair events have treated you, but I know that you will use all of the experience you have gained to do better and I know things will improve for you. You have demonstrated that you have the ability to do so ;)
I always looked up to you. 

@Fluttershyfan94 My fellow Icelandic friend on this site ;) While you are no longer here, it is still always fun to interact with you on Skype and even irl when we do get the chance to meet each other. You introduced me to the Icelandic brony community and you have also been helpful and understanding in our discussions. Plus, you got the right political mind ;) Thank you for going with me to see the MLP movie, even though you had already gone and seen it :please:

@Yellow Diamond  What can I say? You are a pure gem. 
Too cheesy? Hue. Spoon, you are a natural leader. I have always looked up to you, to your professionalism, understanding, wisdom and your quotiness ;) I think you are too underappreciated, considering everything you have done for this site and not just this site, but for every single one you have touched and interacted with around you. I can definitely say, that even getting close to him, just by saying hi to him, I swear that some of his wisdom leaks over to you and you become the wiser. Thank you for everything that you have done here and this might be unprofessional of me to say, but in my eyes, you were always the true leader and heart of the forums and even poniverse. 

Since the forums started demonstrating it's unwillingness to cooperate with me at this point and started deleting everything that I had written whenever I pressed the undo button, I will have to start writing shorter for everybody else. Had written more, but "Computer says no!!" (Cookies for those who get the reference)

@Gone Airbourne My favorite Pinkamena fan. Pinkamena is the best ;) You have always been a nice and honest person. You are very honest about your feelings and thoughts and about what is happening in your life. It is remarkable how open and trusting you are to people :) Hang in there bud. Though life may not be treating you currently well, there is always a better day. There is a saying in Iceland: "Hver er sinnar gæfusmiður" meaning "You create your own luck" ;)

At this point, I was not allowed to mention anyone or write any further... holy crows, I have a lot to say and appreciate about so many :blink: This will be a 2 parter

• Brohoof 8

2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@ShadowDash13 For allowing me to help make his life feel happier. May we be friends for a very very very long time.

@Mesme Rize for the therapy and hypno sessions to talk about my problems; not to mention that although I'm scared of snakes, you are an awesome exception who's coils are so warm to get wrapped up in.

@Little Baby and @Princess Aurora Wolf for accepting me as an adopted father for the baby. Glad to be singing the little guy to sleep on a regular basis.

@Kyoshi for the signature banner you made for me. I also include any other forum members who fulfilled my requests this past summer.

@Techno Universal for being an interesting Forum Member and OC to me

@Maple Bat and @Ninetales for playing in my RP, "Meet the Changeling in Me". Plus, Maple's OCs made me a strong supporter of Fluttercord.

@Tilgoreth For his "Cupid Comes too Ponyville" RP that I had fun with; especially since you allowed me to write the bittersweet ending.

@The_Gobo for providing me with a lot of my Brohoofs

@PathfinderCS for forgiving me for some angry posts and giving me some advice

@Sparklefan1234 for being a fellow Disney fan who gave some great Disney-related answers to describe me in some of the Forum Games.

@Stickman, The Legend For also being an interesting Forum Member and Alicorn OC

That should be enough for now. I gotta get to my Essay Assignment.

Aww! Thanks mate! Plus I really appreciate you because your just a really good and enjoyable friend! :)

• Brohoof 2

Part two: 

@Snowflake Frostflame For being my first RP buddy and one of the best ones ever. Our RP was a glorious one even though we may not have reached a conclusion. You have definitely helped shape my character and develop him. Even making me delve into possible tales of Snowflake and Rave. 
Our rivalry is a glorious one. But there can only be one winner! 

@Randimaxis You are on the same lines of RPing. For being one of the best RP buddies and for being a decent funny guy. Your chaotic ways have been most amusing and brought a good laugh. You are kind, responsive and quite interactive with everybody. You are also a master at constructing great RPs, stories and also writing great music texts. You really saved me with the Flim Flam song in your own RP ;):D Gracias! 

@Twiggy @Yakamaru @Yoshi89 Shadiley my friends! I appreciate your honesty, your integrity and your devotion to debates, discussions, and opinions on politics and elsewhere. Gotta keep up the good work. May kek prosper! 

Spoiler

16252978-nigel-farage-beer-news-xlarge_t

• Brohoof 6

Doesn't seem like I have been here five minutes, never mind five months, but I am grateful for the friendship and welcome shown by the ponies here (even if it IS by repeatedly banning me from a thread on the most part :))

In no particular order then, my thanks to @Fluttershy Friend, @Hierok, @Alexshy, @Mirage, @The Cerberus, @The_Gobo, @meme@Sparklefan1234, @Flutterstep, @Count Werdowp and the host of the boop game, @Totally Lyra

(and a cast of thousands of course :D)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 7

I'm convinced thither are a bunch of glorious ponies in this herd, each one their own special way. Y'all are awesome and deserve appreciation, in the earnest. Mine apology to those I shan't mention by a mishap. But I'd like to specifically name a few (don't see the order of mention as some unfortunate preference of ones over others, please).

@Fluttershy Friend - for being not only Flutters' friend, but mine likewise :orly: The overly friendly, talkative and simply awesome pony, who shares mine love to the best yellow pony and... as 't appeareth to the best princess as well. Sorry, Tia :P Taking part in games, booping :D and spontaneous RP with thee (and other mentioned further) is some wondrous experience, mine friend!

@CypherHoof - for being a friendly pony and an interesting collocutor, whose insight I appreciate and find worth knowing, even at which hour we see things a tad differently; whose caffeinated boops are priceless; whose company is warm ( @Fluttershy Friend included of course); whose insinuations about our train car hopping are still friendly and funny. Mine gratitude, lief!

@Wolfgrel - mine friend; gaming partner; an awesome generator of new ideas both for art and writing; good artist and the author of mine stories covers, some arts based on the book (I extend mine hope for further fruitful cooperation, mate ;)). Stay cool and progress in thy art!

@The Cerberus - sharp-spoken, boop dodging catpone *headbutts*; mine partner in crime... ahem... boop of course :P and generally nice and interesting guy.

@Mirage - I shall say simply: (in Royal Canterlot Voice) "WE ARE MANY! WE ARE ONE! WE ARE THE LEGION!!!" /) *giggles, boops snoot*

@BronyNumber42 - for being a mr. "gascony-edgy-type" unicorn, chandelier jumper :D, a daring RP partner (hope for long cooperation) and a nice guy as well *rises glass of cider "For thee, partner!"*

Hey, everypony, BTW, we still need capable to improvise Fluttershy, Twilight and Celestia for the RP ;)

@Sparklefan1234 - our tireless mass-booper *silverly giggles and sends specifically fluffy Feather of Boop*

@Snow - forum tenk pone and devoted Ra-ra fan. "Hey, mate, flash to the right!" :D

@Totally Lyra - our boop galore host and nice and friendly pony (My! I can say that about anypony of you - henceforth take 't as given - y'all are nice and friendly ponies, otherwise I wouldn't meet you all hither).

@Deae Rising Shine~ - fellow writer. Mine most valorous wishes upon thee and thy literary projects. I'm preparing something for thee, stay tuned.

@Nature Tune - another member of our caffeinated evenings *hugs*

@Holiday Agnaktor - mate, who has an art seemingly for every case of his life. Keep thy snoot up and take care of thy health. Stay cool, but not litearally cool, thou knowest, what I am about ;)

@Duality - for constant friendly inventive confrontation in crime... gaaahhh!!! Boop of course :orly: *boops water lightly*

And yes @Foxy Socks is right, big thanks to @Sweetcake for that idea and the thread!

More members of Shy and Luna fan clubs - @FlutterGuy999 @Hierok @KirbyFluttershy @ChB @Flutterstep @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Denim&Venom @NightmareLuna800 @Rikifive

More partners in boop:  @Mint Chaser @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Ninetales @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt @RDash11 @Foxy Socks @New display name @Leere @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy @The_Gobo @GrimGrimoire @Feather Scribbles @AlienCrafter @meme @Mesme Rize @Crescent Forest @Windchime

Okay, thy princess is tired and needs to write more... You all are awesome, don't forget about that!!!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 21

40 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm convinced thither are a bunch of glorious ponies in this herd, each one their own special way. Y'all are awesome and deserve appreciation, in the earnest. Mine apology to those I shan't mention by a mishap. But I'd like to specifically name a few (don't see the order of mention as some unfortunate preference of ones over others, please).

@Fluttershy Friend - for being not only Flutters' friend, but mine likewise :orly: The overly friendly, talkative and simply awesome pony, who shares mine love to the best yellow pony and... as 't appeareth to the best princess as well. Sorry, Tia :P Taking part in games, booping :D and spontaneous RP with thee (and other mentioned further) is some wondrous experience, mine friend!

@CypherHoof - for being a friendly pony and an interesting collocutor, whose insight I appreciate and find worth knowing, even at which hour we see things a tad differently; whose caffeinated boops are priceless; whose company is warm ( @Fluttershy Friend included of course); whose insinuations about our train car hopping are still friendly and funny. Mine gratitude, lief!

@Wolfgrel - mine friend; gaming partner; an awesome generator of new ideas both for art and writing; good artist and the author of mine stories covers, some arts based on the book (I extend mine hope for further fruitful cooperation, mate ;)). Stay cool and progress in thy art!

@The Cerberus - sharp-spoken, boop dodging catpone *headbutts*; mine partner in crime... ahem... boop of course :P and generally nice and interesting guy.

@Mirage - I shall say simply: (in Royal Canterlot Voice) "WE ARE MANY! WE ARE ONE! WE ARE THE LEGION!!!" /) *giggles, boops snoot*

@BronyNumber42 - for being a mr. "gascony-edgy-type" unicorn, chandelier jumper :D, a daring RP partner (hope for long cooperation) and a nice guy as well *rises glass of cider "For thee, partner!"*

Hey, everypony, BTW, we still need capable to improvise Fluttershy, Twilight and Celestia for the RP ;)

@Sparklefan1234 - our tireless mass-booper *silverly giggles and sends specifically fluffy Feather of Boop*

@Snow - forum tenk pone and devoted Ra-ra fan. "Hey, mate, flash to the right!" :D

@Totally Lyra - our boop galore host and nice and friendly pony (My! I can say that about anypony of you - henceforth take 't as given - y'all are nice and friendly ponies, otherwise I wouldn't meet you all hither).

@Deae Rising Shine~ - fellow writer. Mine most valorous wishes upon thee and thy literary projects. I'm preparing something for thee, stay tuned.

@Holiday Agnaktor - mate, who has an art seemingly for every case of his life. Keep thy snoot up and take care of thy health. Stay cool, but not litearally cool, thou knowest, what I am about ;)

@Duality - for constant friendly inventive confrontation in crime... gaaahhh!!! Boop of course :orly: *boops water lightly*

And yes @Foxy Socks is right, big thanks to @Sweetcake for that idea and the thread!

More members of Shy and Luna fan clubs - @FlutterGuy999 @Hierok @KirbyFluttershy @ChB @Flutterstep @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Denim&Venom @NightmareLuna800 @Rikifive

More partners in boop:  @Mint Chaser @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Ninetales @Little Baby @Lucky Bolt @RDash11 @Foxy Socks @New display name @Leere @Prospekt @TigerGeekGuy @The_Gobo @GrimGrimoire @Feather Scribbles @AlienCrafter @meme @Mesme Rize @Crescent Forest @Windchime

Okay, thy princess is tired and needs to write more... You all are awesome, don't forget about that!!!

Ohh thanks mate! Plus I've still got more stuff loaded up in my IPad's memory for the Luna fan club! (Luna images I saved onto my IPad.) :)

• Brohoof 3

Well I certainly appreciate @Sweetcake for coming up with this brilliant thread idea. :)

Also, I would like to offer my gratitude to all of these ponies for making my 15 months here so awesome:

@Sparklefan1234 @Alexshy @ChB @Sunwalker @Lucky Bolt @Hierok @Stormfury @Totally Lyra @Deae Rising Shine~ @The_Gobo @AkuFries @Burpy @Fluttershy Friend @FizzyGreen @Widdershins @Kyoshi @Jeric @SpiBaz @Trottermare Galamane @Mesme Rize @Stardust Balance @T90MC @KrazyDashie 

As well as @Lady Kiriness, a friend from here whom I miss very much. </3

• Brohoof 19

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Well I certainly appreciate @Sweetcake for coming up with this brilliant thread idea. :)

Also, I would like to offer my gratitude to all of these ponies for making my 15 months here so awesome:

@Sparklefan1234 @Alexshy @ChB @Sunwalker @Lucky Bolt @Hierok @Stormfury @Totally Lyra @Deae Rising Shine~ @The_Gobo @AkuFries @Burpy @Fluttershy Friend @FizzyGreen @Widdershins @Kyoshi @Jeric @SpiBaz @Trottermare Galamane @Mesme Rize @Stardust Balance @T90MC @KrazyDashie 

As well as @Lady Kiriness, a friend from here whom I miss very much. </3

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Doesn't seem like I have been here five minutes, never mind five months, but I am grateful for the friendship and welcome shown by the ponies here (even if it IS by repeatedly banning me from a thread on the most part :))

In no particular order then, my thanks to @Fluttershy Friend, @Hierok, @Alexshy, @Mirage, @The Cerberus, @The_Gobo, @meme@Sparklefan1234, @Flutterstep, @Count Werdowp and the host of the boop game, @Totally Lyra

(and a cast of thousands of course :D)

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

7 hours ago, Sweetcake said:

Thank you to everypony who posts here! I am very delighted to see quite a few grateful posts that will surely make those mentioned happy!

And thank you to @Sunset Rose and @PathfinderCS for being such lovely people for complimenting the topic!

Also thank you to @Felicity Breeze @GrimGrimoire @Hierok @Shining Feri @Misty Shimmer @Stormfury and anyone else I forgot to mention for wishing me a great bday!

7 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

God, so many ponies, deers, bats and other species that deserve appreciation and have been nice to me.

@Dark Horse Who has become one of my best friends in my life and who keeps up with my antics everyday and just being a wonderful pony to talk to.

@Jeric Who has always been one of the most levelheaded and neutral and just all around nice people on the forum.

@JonasDarkmane One of the very few people who i feel save with talking politics and different political viewpoints with. And i also appreciate that he keeps my door in one piece. :P

@Bojo I know we haven't talked alot recently, but he is always a great guy talking football with in a very professional matter.

@Rikifive I like it that Riki puts so much efforts in her stuff and is also willing to try new stuff. She has a very cyoot OC too. :3

@PathfinderCS Best deerpone on the site and one of the first guys i talked with on here, when i came in almost 3 years ago. Very respectable.

@Randimaxis Great guy, who keeps being positive even in the darkest times and one who has a great taste in music. :P

others i want to shoutout are @Lightwing @Bullfrogs @WiiGuy2014 @Kiryu-Chan @Trottermare Galamane @Loyal Defender @Flutterstep @Hierok @The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. @Sparklefan1234 @TheRockADemon @The Cerberus @Deae Rising Shine~ Who are all wonderful people.

*Lamiahuggles for everyone* :3

Thank you all! ^_^ 326596d4ed2d133ec7017dc57377c1cb--the-un

• Brohoof 5