Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

I can appreciate @TheTaZe for two reasons in particular at the moment =w=

One is that they have "The" in their name.

Two is that they're always full of energy, but they don't go full spazz with it :D

• Brohoof 1

Usually, when I make a post in this topic, I mention a bunch of people, but, there is one member in particular I really want to thank, who I have been spending a lot of time with over this two week holiday:

@SparklingSwirls

Thank you for being such a great friend. I really enjoy being around you, and I love playing video games online with you and even just chatting with you. I also really wanted to say thank you for always being there for me whenever I feel alone, and for being supportive and even sometimes chatting with me while I'm at school (I'm sorry I don't always respond sooner, but, I like surprises, and seeing a new message from you on Discord is always really nice). Honestly, you are a really good friend and I'm not sure what I'd do without you... Moving on from my ex-girlfriend has also been starting to feel a lot easier, knowing I have friends like you. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

Why must this thread continually die off? :pout: I wish more folks posted here...

Either way, I would just like to send some affection towards @Tacodidra. :grin: There are plenty of kindhearted users here, but he takes the cake... and bakes one for everyone else, so they can get a portion of it as well. He's always supportive, consistently willing to speak, patient beyond anything I could muster, and an overall positive influence on the MLPF community at large. So, with that said... thank you for your continued kindness, Tacodidra! Through everything that may happen on the Forums, just know that you're appreciated by me and many other users here.

• Brohoof 4

Thank you, @The Recherche! :rarity: Thanks for the wonderful words, and especially for being my friend! :) I try my best to make others happy and to hear I've managed to do that means a lot to me! :rarity: Everyone here has been so kind to me, and it is very important to me to give that kindness back!

And as for you..  You're one of the most amazing people I've met here. :grin: Your contribution to the forums has been immense – not only have you been one of the most active members on the forums (posting content with high quantity and quality), you've also been friendly to everyone and made a lot of people happy! Thanks for doing your part to make this community the most wonderful one I've ever been in! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's time to thank the people I annoyed here during my time on the forum, unfortunaly, many are already inactive.

@Snuggle Fiend The first friend I made here, I had a very long friendship with him.

@4april He is quite intelligent for his age, unfortunaly he left a long time ago.

@Princess Moony Even tho it's already quite long ago, it was fun talking to you, you're a really silly person lol.

@Victoria Sponge Same, it's already a long time ago since we talked, but I remember you being quite reserved and shy.

@darkwingmare I wanna apologise, because I realized I wasn't a really good friend and I guess I pushed you away with that. But thanks for putting up with me.

@TheName'sDash He's a little naive, but he's one of the kindest people I've ever met, even tho he didn't have it easy in his daily life. I hope he's doing well.

@Jaspers I appreciate how you kept replying even tho it's so difficult for you to talk with new people, you're a really kind person.

@Summer Breeze I wish I had just a little bit of her confidence, a really positive, kind and intelligent girl.

@Alpakachii Her art is pretty amazing, she is pretty cool tho, unfortunately I only talked to her for a few days.

@Vocal Analyst Even tho I still don't know you well, you seem like a rather patient and positive person, I'm proud of what you acchieved lately.

@Jeric I behaved quite horrible on this forum lately until recently, thank you for giving me the slap in the face that I needed.

@PrincessOfCompassion Thanks that you took your time to help me, I really appreciate it.

@iceestarz I like your super random and somewhat naughty personality, stay the way you are......okay maybe drink a bit less, but that's all.

Wow, I didn't expect I'd mention so many people, well thanks, you're the reason I still stick around here lol.

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

I really wish I didn't need to wield necromancy upon this thread all of the time... :pout:

Either way, I would like to show some due appreciation for @TwilySparky/TheTaZe and @DivineLuna1000 for keeping the Forum's affairs interesting for these past few months. :darling: To be truthful, the Forums have gotten noticeably more desolate since earlier this year, and strong personalities have become scarce... so I'm grateful to have users like these two around to spice up the Forums a bit in these tepid times.

Keep pressing forward, good fellows! :grin:

• Brohoof 4

Just now, DivineLuna1000 said:

I’d like to give a special mention to @Tacodidra @TwilySparky and @Rikifive. All three of them have been such good friends and supporters, and I can easily say that they are very kind and friendly. And i thank all of you for what you do for the forums

Thank you for all that you do!

Thank you for the kind words, my friend! :rarity: I can say you've already contributed a lot to the community in the few weeks you've been here! In addition to being a great friend, of course! :kindness: I hope you stay here for a long time and have a lot of fun on the forums! :yay:

• Brohoof 7

34 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

@TwilySparky @Phosphor270 

Thank you! Not only for the kind words in this thread and the fun conversations we've had, but most importantly, for being my friends! :kindness: Thank you so much! :rarity:

Let me appreciate you again!

• Brohoof 4

This is a shout out to an amazing pony and friend, @Twilight Luna 

Thank you for being an *awesome* friend & for being someone I can count on when I need advice.

I would also like to thank you for all of your contributions to my "Ask a Pony" threads! I *really* enjoy answering your questions! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

@Haunted Venomous 💜 You are one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. I’m so thankful that I’m with someone like you and just wanted to say I appreciate you so much! 

*Lots of love xoxo from me to you*

Edited by Hellbourne
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, S. Fury said:

@Tacodidra Love yer comments, yo.

Thanks, my friend! :yay: It means a lot to me to hear that! :rarity:

Your status updates are great – fun and informative! :) Sometimes even addictive, case in point being reeeeeee cola! :muffins:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 3