Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

@JonasDarkmane *virtual glass clink*

Shout out to @Yakamaru, @Twiggy, @Mesme Rize, @Singe, @Jedishy, @Concerned Bystander, @Sunset Rose, @FlitterFlutter, @Celli, @Wacko Wolf, @Prospekt, @takai, @The Artist Formerly Known As A.V., @Attack of the Pwns, @Jeric, and @Twilight Dirac for the same reasons.

@PiratePony for not only being such a great friend but for being a driving force behind MCM. Really can’t wait to see what you have in store for this year coming up. Also want to thank @GrimGrimoire@Rikifive and @VengefulStrudel for their gifts and @Yellow Diamond for leading as well.

@Skycoaster for the awesome RP in Equestrian Empire. I got to develop Fudge Cookie thanks to that. Also, everyone from the school days RP: @cwhip9, @crispy fries@Illiad Easle, @The Cerberus, @Bracket Sparks, @Mentis Soliloquy, @Wolves, @Lloyd, @Flearia Dragondanser, @Sunset light, @GingerLightning, and @Softshell. I had a complete blast doing this. Hope I didn’t miss anypony!

@Cestrum, @StormBlaze, and @Unicornia Workshop for the awesome commissions. 

@Sweetcake for creating this thread in the first place.

And last but not least, @Batbrony for inspiring me to write for poniverse in the first place. I had a lot of fun writing my two entries and was pleasantly surprised to see them awarded.

You all rock!

• Brohoof 19

27 minutes ago, Yoshi89 said:

@JonasDarkmane *virtual glass clink*

Shout out to @Yakamaru, @Twiggy, @Mesme Rize, @Singe, @Jedishy, @Concerned Bystander, @Sunset Rose, @FlitterFlutter, @Celli, @Wacko Wolf, @Prospekt, @takai, @The Artist Formerly Known As A.V., @Attack of the Pwns, @Jeric, and @Twilight Dirac for the same reasons.

@PiratePony for not only being such a great friend but for being a driving force behind MCM. Really can’t wait to see what you have in store for this year coming up. Also want to thank @GrimGrimoire@Rikifive and @VengefulStrudel for their gifts and @Yellow Diamond for leading as well.

@Skycoaster for the awesome RP in Equestrian Empire. I got to develop Fudge Cookie thanks to that. Also, everyone from the school days RP: @cwhip9, @crispy fries@Illiad Easle, @The Cerberus, @Bracket Sparks, @Mentis Soliloquy, @Wolves, @Lloyd, @Flearia Dragondanser, @Sunset light, @GingerLightning, and @Softshell. I had a complete blast doing this. Hope I didn’t miss anypony!

@Cestrum, @StormBlaze, and @Unicornia Workshop for the awesome commissions. 

@Sweetcake for creating this thread in the first place.

And last but not least, @Batbrony for inspiring me to write for poniverse in the first place. I had a lot of fun writing my two entries and was pleasantly surprised to see them awarded.

You all rock!

Are those reasons because we were online? :D

• Brohoof 3

@Prospekt @Johnny1226 @Kyoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Minion :3 @AkuFries @Auditormadness9 @CinnamonPop @Burpy @DashYoshi @Stardust Balance @TwilightSparkleAndAJ @Yoshi89 @zerox for being my friends... even though... i havent been on much or pm'd many of lately... :(

and also @Wishdream a close friend who hasnt been around for a really long time.. 

• Brohoof 10

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like to send out my feelings of appreciation to @ChB my Best Forum Friend Five-Ever!

Thank you so muchmy Best Forum Friend For Five-Ever! 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@Duality the watery horse of watery goodness that lets me lick his eyes o3o

@The_Gobo for being a slime...nothing else really just slimy slime slime that doesnt dissolve me when I hug him

@WiiGuy2014 for reasons that elude me now as he used to be reallly fun then dropped me like gobo drops bad jokes

@Sparklefan1234 for being sparkly and a fan of the numbers

@Trottermare Galamane being a hip dudester that doesnt find me creepy stalking him from the tree in his yard

@Hierok for minding me stalking him from a tree across the street but, not from the bushes outside his house

@Sione being a cool dudette that wishes I would stalk them but, cant find the time in my busy stalker schedule

@genessee for being a cool rper and letting me join his rp o3o

@Hazard Time being a weirdo with an oc fetish I SWEAR guy gets a new one daily and needs an intervention or something...maybe like that hoarder show can help

@Randimaxis showing that Mods can be cool and for introducing DIP who is by far the best thing ever

@FancyHorse being the best doggo in the rp realm and not killing me yet in the rp

@Dakcka awesome rper got me into fairy tail

@Skylord Nexus for lucius being such a good sport not killing canteen everytime they see each other and pushing my rping

@dragon4111 for not reminding me that it's my post every five seconds o3o...

Umm.. @reader8363 who is trying to improve their rp skills and is ok with being barfed on o3o

@King Clark seems really cool o3o wants an air cannon to kill fire with

@Yumekai being a brony/furry/human/slime/scaly/gamer/animer o3o one day we will find you that cookie

@Burpy HOW COULD I FORGET YOU...YOU WHO *looks at notes finding none on them* >.> um have a cool haircut? XD

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 9

@Duality Incredibly friendly, eternally interesting, and a great conversationalist. Appreciation to best puddle.

@The_Gobo A friendly, joyful, ball of slime that never ceases to be a fun person. o3o

@Alexshy For mentioning me and being a partner in crime on the boop thread.

@Sparklefan1234 For mentioning me and being a friendly and welcoming person.

@Lady Kiriness I miss you dearly, friend. You were the best.

And thanks to @Sweetcake for making a great topic!

• Brohoof 6

I reckon I got myself a fine few fair fellows (and fellettes, for that matter) on these here forums to appreciate.

Those users here most important to me (who deserve so much more appreciation than the scant few words I can offer here):

@TheOneGuy0000 - for being so open, both with himself and to my friendship, for putting so many smiles on my face, and for committing so much time to talking with me. It means a lot to me, it really does.

@Arid_Blitz - for being an always-positive gudfriendo, letting me help him with his RP, putting off watching the MLP Movie solely so he  didn't accidentally spoil it for me, spamming me with ALL TEH SMOLPONE PICS, caring about my nerdy day-to-day life, and for mentioning me on here. Love ya Arid. o3o

@Frostgage - for being the bro. As in, the bro. As in, the bro. I'm so glad I decided to start posting on his ask thread all that time ago and so glad we became friends. <3 <3 <3

@Sunset Rose - for being so interesting, so enigmatic, so literate, so pleasant to converse with, for taking the time to respond thoughtfully and intricately to the insanity I dump on her ask thread, and for mentioning me on here.

@TigerGeekGuy - for being mai friendly neighbourhood nerdbuddy, exchanging interrogations with me on our ask threads, giving the most fuzzy warm tiggerhugs of them all, and for mentioning me on here (just before I was about to mention you!).

@ShadowDash13 - for being such a good flappyhoers, making me look bad by solving every maths equation I throw at him, always being such an interesting person to learn from, and taking the time to converse with a lowly physicist such as myself. :P

Other users who deserve as much appreciation as I can give them:

@Widdershins - for being the funnest, funniest, most sharing-of-self, all-around bestest lord of confusion ever.

@Alexshy - for being such a pleasant person, being such an avid booper of yours truly, and for mentioning me on here.

And probably a bunch more others that I can't remember at the moment due to how terrible my memory is.

Y'all are a great community. :squee:

• Brohoof 7

I love and appreciate everypony on here, but I would like to give a special thanks to the following ponies who I've become expecially close with during my time here on MLP forums:

@strongwilled_pegasus, @ScruffyTheStallion, @Regal Shadow, @ThunderCrush, @Prospekt, @CinnamonPop, @LilCinnamon, @Crosswind99, @Penguinbrony2409, @Totally Lyra, @Hierok, @GrimGrimoire, @Lightwing, thanks guys for being such awesome and fun friends, I love you all! :fluttershy:

I also wanna thank @nascarfan2442, @Twisted Cyclone, and @Meson Bolt for being such good friends, even though I haven't talked with you guys in a long time. I miss you ponies :(

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 9

My turn.

@Lightwing for being such a silly pone that I can always bother :3 But seriouly, You're a good friend and I am glad to have You around.

@VengefulStrudel, because I love sharing stupid slav stuff with You and listening to what absolute madman in HoI You are xD 

@QuirkyUsername, one of my very first friends here, not really active here anymore, but deserves a shoutout most definitely :3

@Sugar Cube Yet another one of my very first friends here, who still is missed D: 

@PathfinderCS, because what would this forum be without good staff running it? Also he's a good friend and helped me a lot, when I was stressed about my flight to USA (yes, it is a big deal for me, deal with it :v )

@SparklingSwirls, yet another good friend from here, who deserves a shoutout ^^ 

@Summer Breeze for being such a positive person and a good friend. This forum really needs people like You.

@Mesme Rize, because snek 

@Sunset Rose We don't talk much, but I enjoy Your activity here and stalking Your profile for new music to enjoy :P We should talk more sometimes ^^ 

@The Leafeon Pinkeh Another old friend from here, not active anymore, but this forum definitely could use her presence D: 

@Valencia One of my newer friends and a really nice guy ^^ 

I may have missed someone from my friends, but I appreciate every single one of You, so if You miss out here don't worry - You do matter ^^

And every one of You, because each of us matters for this community. Years ago, when I made account here I would not expect this place to survive this long. And I am glad it survived, because people I met here are among the best I've met in my life. Stay amazing, everyone *hugs* 

Also...

@Lucky Bolt ADDING RANDOM PERSON TOO, BECAUSE I CAN, HAI, I APPRECIATE YOU TOO :3

• Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, Cloggedone said:

Oh geez, uh there's so many I can think of....

@Yellow Diamond for being so great to me, despite certain things in the past (I won't go into detail).

@Kyoshi for making a bunch of great signatures and being a great friend.

@Techno Universal for giving a bunch of great advice in Life Advice.

@The_Gobo you silly blob. <3

Yeah I really can seem like a proper psychologist even though truthfully I'm a mostly uneducated 16 year old when it comes to psychology! Like I really am a very intelligent thing for my age! Anyways thanks mate! :)

• Brohoof 1

To anyone that has mentioned me here, thank you so so much for it. I am very happy that I am able to have a positive enough impact to recieve your mention here. ^-^ I will make another post mentioning others at some point, making that could take a while. Either way, you all are the bees pajamas. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Believe me friends that I feel very much appreciated. I would like to thank you all for nice (sometimes even very) kind words!

You are my wonderful friends!

happy_fluttershy_vector_by_timidtremors-d9yxv0y.thumb.png.c6d38825ca2fd3ce31de579ec5c9c326.png

Forgive me if I (having so many nice friends) I can't mentioned all of them here!:kindness:

In alphabetical order:

@Alexshy My great friend who being very literary talented alicorn with great patience read and answer at my usually horrible English texts. :DI can always count on her friendly hoof on my nose! I know that she will help me when I'll be sad and will need some "spiritual support". Thanks her I can read wonderful book about my beloved ponies! Thank you for all Alexshy!:kindness:

@CypherHoof Anypony feeds me as well as he does in "Boop a snoot ....". Thanks to him I stopped drinking harmful tea:proud:.I got a lot of brohoofs from him in the "Fluttershy Fan Club" thread. Has a great sense of humor.^_^

@Foxy Socks nice friend who like me loves foxes.  He posted on the forum the most beautiful photos of foxes I have ever seen!:pinkie:

@Hierokanother nice friend. One of the main brohoof donors and participant fun "Boop":grin: 

@Nature Tune nice pegasister with whom I'm happy to write. He creates beautiful drawings of ponies. One of the few ponies I spoke with in my native language.:icwudt: I like her status updates.

@Prospekt I always like his very nice pony avatars. Always nice and polite. I have a lot of brohooves and boops from him.:fluttershy:

@Rikifivemy very good friend, which is here with me almost from the very beginning when he greeted me at Welcoming Plaza. Always helpful and sympathetic. For months, he builds with me giants walls of text on every topic. I have so many common themes with him. He's a good pony. I can always count at him. Thanks Riki for being such good friend!:love:

@Sparklefan1234. My friend since many months. Thanks to him, I saw many beautiful drawings with ponies on the forum. He is always nice to me.:)

@TempestShadow very nice friend who loves Fluttershy and other ponies as much as me. Every day I listen to the great music that he

created. We have many common characteristics. :squee:

@The Cerberus pony, cat. Great cats lovers. I always wait for his status updates with funny cats pictures.:smug:

@Totally LyraI will never forget the support he gave me when I was sad some weeks ago. Thanks him I can have a lot of fun in "Boop..."

threat.:yay:

I really can't mentioned and appreciated all my nice and good friends:

@vivishy always kind pony always has good wishes for me:wub:

@Valencia friendly, nice pony. I like her!:please:

@FlutterGuy999 @KirbyFluttershy nice ponies who posted many nice pictures with my waifu. :fluttershy:

@Lavender Mistshe made my very nice OC. I will be always remeber about that!:o

@Philosopher Ponethanks him I could read very nice fanfic, my Polish friends, I like very much write with him about history;)

@ChB I have many Fluttershy pictures thanks to him:please:

@ZethaPonderergreat believer in god who in a very nice way writes about life, death and religions with such strong atheist like me.:twi:

Smaller size some part of the text is only technical problem no my intention!:fluttershy: I tried to fix them. Without success!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 15

21 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@Nature Tune nice pegasister with whom I'm happy to write. He creates beautiful drawings of ponies. One of the few ponies I spoke with in my native language.:icwudt: I like her status updates.

Thanks :D  Thank you for supporting me when i was upset this past week.  And he always replies and brohoofs what I browse on, kindly. Youre a great friend!

@Totally Lyra a very dear friend whos always there for me and supports me, as well as answering my status updates regularly ;) 

@CypherHoof Always, and I mean ALWAYS, answers my updates. Loves giving me and @Fluttershy Friend amazing tasting tea and dessert, and is helpful and reassuring :squee:

@Quaestio Draconis a good dragon who kindly chose not to eat me, and can have some very delightful conversations:P

@TempestShadow a fellow person who lives in the equine wrold like me, and is a friendly kind :rarity:

@Ninetales posts alot of status updates, I mean ALOT. I enjoy reading them and he is a good person to have a talk to, even if we dong know each other that well^_^

Much more ponies who i dont have time to mention, but my appreciation to everypony really, since nopony here has ever been anything but kind to me :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6