Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

I´m to shy to talk nice about you ponys one by one *blush*

So I want to thank everypony that have mentioned me here, and I want to thank all of you that knows me a little bit more than just the usual god night god morning and the like.

You all know who you are and I love your sometimes deep touching private messages. And all ponies that supports and make my life so happy here in the pony fad.

I want to be a good and listening friend to whoever you are and wherever you are, I´m always in for being a true friend.

My deepest appreciation to my beloved friends :)

Sorry for being such a Fluttershyish non assertive pony, but that´s just the way I am....

• Brohoof 6

Threads like these pop up all the time so I guess I'll use this one to mention people who I haven't talked as much about my appreciation for before:

@The Senate for sticking with me for so long ^_^ 
@Hierok for his great taste in music :ooh: 
@Trotteur Sauvage for always making me laugh :lol: 
@Chrysalium for always having something crazy to talk about. :wacko: 
@IronM17 for being another friendly member who ensures that my ask thread is never inactive :catface: 
@The_Gobo for being the forum games section's resident brohoofer B) 
@GrimGrimoire for his awesome creativity :D 
@Lightwing for liking to ship members (almost?) as much as me :sunbutt: 

Who else? I'm sure I'll add more people as I think of them!
Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 7

On 11/2/2017 at 8:12 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

@ShadowDash13 For allowing me to help make his life feel happier. May we be friends for a very very very long time.

@Mesme Rize for the therapy and hypno sessions to talk about my problems; not to mention that although I'm scared of snakes, you are an awesome exception who's coils are so warm to get wrapped up in.

@Little Baby and @Princess Aurora Wolf for accepting me as an adopted father for the baby. Glad to be singing the little guy to sleep on a regular basis.

@Kyoshi for the signature banner you made for me. I also include any other forum members who fulfilled my requests this past summer.

@Techno Universal for being an interesting Forum Member and OC to me

@Maple Bat and @Ninetales for playing in my RP, "Meet the Changeling in Me". Plus, Maple's OCs made me a strong supporter of Fluttercord.

@Tilgoreth For his "Cupid Comes too Ponyville" RP that I had fun with; especially since you allowed me to write the bittersweet ending.

@The_Gobo for providing me with a lot of my Brohoofs

@PathfinderCS for forgiving me for some angry posts and giving me some advice

@Sparklefan1234 for being a fellow Disney fan who gave some great Disney-related answers to describe me in some of the Forum Games.

@Stickman, The Legend For also being an interesting Forum Member and Alicorn OC

That should be enough for now. I gotta get to my Essay Assignment.

Gee, thanks!

• Brohoof 2

I know so many people on here worthy of appreciation, and not only mine. It'd be impossible to name them all, but I'll do as best as I can. If I forget to mention you, please don't take offense. Odds are I'll make a second post as I remember (and am reminded of :P) those I forgot. So in no particular order, in groupings but randomized within those groups, let's not waste anymore time.

@Sparklefan1234 You've been an awesome friend since I first met you. Your diligence in posting in my Ask a Pony thread, as well as what you post in there, never fails to bring a smile to my face. My apologies for taking a long time to reply sometimes. :adorkable:

@Rikifive I can't appreciate enough the amazing things you do for this community. Your contribution to last year's Making Christmas Merrier was spectacular and even helped to carry the Christmas cheer most of the way through this year as well. I've also seen you give up a lot of your time to help fellow forumers out in the Site Questions section with not nearly enough thanks received. Not only that, but you're also an awesome friend I'm glad to have the honor of knowing.

@Lucky Bolt Our favorite Jimmie Johnson fan. I love your enthusiasm for the things you love, and the little I've talked to you has always been a pleasure.

@ThunderCrush You silly pone you. And you know that from me, silly is one of the highest compliments. And why yes, I do think I'll accept your avatar's request for a hug. :catface:

@Tuney You're one of the friendliest people I've met here. Your smile is contagious even when I'm already smiling, and your great love of animals is a constant reminder of how caring of a person you are. And thanks for putting up with my goofy nickname. ;)

@Prospekt You're one of my oldest friends on these forums and have always been a great friend. I don't remember anymore if it was you, @Lady Kiriness, or @Classic Play, who still went by Fallen Stars back then, who originally gave me the name Salsastrings, but I've always enjoyed that name. That was really the first time I truly felt like I had a place here. I can't thank you enough. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

On the topic of oldest friends, I wanna thank @Princess Moony, @twiia, @CinnamonPop, and @The Cerberus for being some of my very first friends here and welcoming me to the place.

@Princess Moony You were the first one to talk to me, the first person to show me what to expect from this fantastic community. Even if I'd known what I was getting into, I'd never have thought that my first friend would still be a good friend for this long. I also adore your art. :D

@twiia When I joined you went by the name Icy Wind. That stuck with me and in my mind you've always been and are still Icy Wind, the kind soul who helped me settle in for a long stay. You'll always be one of the first to come to mind when I think of the friends I've made here.

@CinnamonPop You showed me the boop, and now look where that's taken me. That's right everyone, the booping thread can be traced all the way back to Cinny here. You're the one to thank for hours and hours of fun. *boop* :muffins:

@The Cerberus The forum's only 3-headed catpone. It's hard to find something cuter than all those cat pics you post. Don't think they're not appreciated. :squee:

@AkuFries and @SolarFlare13, or should I say Cuddles and Huggles? I'm not sure I got those names to stick, maybe I should go back to calling you Fries and Solar now. Hmm. You two silly pones. :catface: There's always joy to be found talking to you two.

@Stormfury, @Zachary, and @Johnny1226 Oddly enough, for how long I've known you on here, I've never really talked to any of you that much, but you don't hold that against me. I'd love the chance to fix that mistake.

@Kyoshi Fellow Hoosier, gamer, and lover of pizza. Your dedication to that signature thread of yours is unparalleled. Look at the sheer number you've created, each one of them great. Something to be proud of there.

@Sunset Rose I've only just met you, so I don't know much about you yet. but your art is quite wonderful. That's an adorable avatar you have there as well. :)

@Frostgage Also a new acquaintance, but one I've seen around quite a bit. I enjoy your posts I've seen here and there.

@TempestShadow Another person I should take the time to get to know a bit better. I quite enjoy your music. I'm looking forward to where it goes next.

@ChB, @King Clark, and @Celli Three friends I didn't meet here, but over on EQDF. I don't recall 100% with you ChB, maybe I knew you here first, but I didn't really know you quite yet. Although I don't contribute as much as the rest of you, I do tend to find myself smiling in our conversations. Smiles, more so than most other things, are always very much appreciated.

@Foxy Socks Your fox posts are cute, even the fierce-looking ones. I've got a soft spot for foxes, I don't claim it's nearly as big as yours but it's there. :twi:

@Burpy Your posts are always cute and adorable. :kindness:

@Ninetales I do believe you've made a Ninetales fan out of me, at least a Ninetales art fan anyway. :derp:

@CosmicSpark Such a goofy friend. I think your boop PM also played a big role in the creation of that mass boopage over in the lounge.

@Vampira Heart Another artist with simply phenominal artistic skills. I still cherish that piece you made of my OC.

@Sun Ray Where would we be without our party pony and fellow Lyra fan? You've helped spread the Lyra love, and that to me means the world.

@Trottermare Galamane and @Leere Good friends on the average day, a formidable pair on adversaries on the best of days. The art you two can find leaves me in awe.

@Duality and @The_Gobo For some reason you two remind me of each other, even before people started pairing you together for a while. Perhaps it's because you're both amorphous intellectuals. In a forum where a lot of conversation is silly, you two bring thought-provoking comments. I very much enjoy those.

@Northern Light Dashie and @Princess Aurora Wolf Let's not forget my favorite mother/son/husband/wife pair. I always look forward to your status updates, they are both entertaining and lovely. :please:

@Alexshy I find your style of writing amazingly fun to read. You've brought so much life to that booping thread.

And on that topic, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @CypherHoof, @Flutterstep, @Mint Chaser, and all other dedicated boopers, you've given that thread more life than I could've dreamed. I believe in your capable hands the boops will last forever. And no, I'm not saying I'm done posting in there. ;)

@Fluttershy Friend I can think of no person more fitting of that name. Like Fluttershy, your kindness flows forth from an infinite well. I'm glad to have finally made your acquaintance.

@Lady Kiriness Your cheerful attitude and humor are enough to brighten even the most dreary mood. You live up to the magic of the kirin and I've come to appreciate them because of you. Know that you're greatly missed here, and wherever you are I hope you're still smiling. :rarity:

@PathfinderCS Oh deer...

@Jeric I've not seen a bigger Rarity supporter. Yeah, that's kinda all I got. I haven't interacted with you quite enough to say I know you all that well. :P

@PiratePony Another Rarity supporter and proud pirate. You're actually the one who inspired me to apply for staff.

@Lightwing senpai. Master of ships and all things silly. If the world floods, I think everyone knows who to turn to.

And last but most certainly not least, @Sweetcake for this wonderful and heartwarming thread. :love:

Wow, that took altogether way too long, but it was time very well spent. I regret nothing.

• Brohoof 27

Appreciation to:(wow, i think ill be posting here more than anywhere else XD)

@Totally Lyra ill always put your name up here because you really are a very kind person and knows how to be a good friend just like lyra and Bon-Bon. :D 

@Alexshy All hail moonbutt! I thank thee for giving me sweet dreams every night ;) 

@Fluttershy Friend you really are a friend of fluttershys, like @Totally Lyra said

@The_Gobo friendly glob who always brohoofs and replies to me

• Brohoof 4

20 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

@Fluttershy Friend you really are a friend of fluttershys, like @Totally Lyra said

3 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

@Fluttershy Friend I can think of no person more fitting of that name. Like Fluttershy, your kindness flows forth from an infinite well. I'm glad to have finally made your acquaintance.

Compliments like these ones are especially important to me. ^^ Thanks my dear friends!

It is thanks to such ponies as you and other friends this forum is such a wonderful and nice place!:fluttershy:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Threads like these pop up all the time so I guess I'll use this one to mention people who I haven't talked as much about my appreciation for before:

@The Senate for sticking with me for so long ^_^ 
@Hierok for his great taste in music :ooh: 
@Trotteur Sauvage for always making me laugh :lol: 
@Chrysalium for always having something crazy to talk about. :wacko: 
@IronM17 for being another friendly member who ensures that my ask thread is never inactive :catface: 
@The_Gobo for being the forum games section's resident brohoofer B) 
@GrimGrimoire for his awesome creativity :D 
@Lightwing for liking to ship members (almost?) as much as me :sunbutt: 

Who else? I'm sure I'll add more people as I think of them!

RTEmagicC_music.jpg.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@meme OMG, I love this guy :D He literally says what’s on his mind and he’s not afraid to say it. He reminds me of my old self and his status updates are a pleasure to look at :3

Seriously, I wanna make more OC pics for him. He's got a VERY interesting-looking OC and I love it :catface: <3

@Rikifive He’s INCREDIBLY smart when it comes to technology and he’s a VERY nice person to talk to. It’s a shame that he isn’t on that much on the MLP forums :( I can ALWAYS rely on him whenever I have a problem with my PC ;) 

@Widdershins He can be a little weird at the best of times :please: (I mean that in a nice way, mind you :3), but he’s a great person to talk to and he ALWAYS put a smile on my face :lol: One of my best friends <3

@Vampira Heart one of the nicest users I’ve EVER met :wub: I love how enthusiastic she is and her art is amazing!!! :confused: I wish my art was as good as hers :blink: I really miss her and I hope she comes back :( …

@Wacko Wolf, @Totally Lyra, @AkuFries (or whatever name he has now :P), @Crosswind99 (fellow aussie brony B)), @Kyoshi and @Barpy Always a pleasure to talk to these guys. They play along with my craziness (sometimes) and they make the forums just that little bit more fun :umad: :muffins:

@The_Gobo I like the excessive amount of brohoofs he does and I really appreciate it :lol: I love reading through his posts and he’s a fun guy…uhh…slime to be around :P

Also, I love his anime references and how he CONSTANTLY changes his profile pic to other slimes. My favourite is the cat-faced one :3 

@DashYoshi She's a REALLY nice person and I absolutely enjoy talking to her :love: she's enthusiastic and she really knows how to cheer me up :catface:

@The Cerberus I reckon he’s the top cat of the MLP forums B) I love his cat posts (they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :lol:) and he’s got an adorable OC :3 

Also, he’s making me wanna own a cat and I wanna draw a picture of my OC cuddling his OC OwO :wub:

(although, I dunno how you turn from being a 3-headed dog into a cat pony? :o ...but then again, you could say the same thing with Princess Skystar and the fact that she's able to turn into a sea-pony when she's in fact a hippogryph :P)

@Nature Tune Although I’ve only recently met her on the MLP forums, her status updates are pretty cute and entertaining. I like reading through them :catface:

@Trotteur Sauvage I really like the guy and I'd love to know more about him :3

@Hierok a great person to talk to, especially when it comes to MLP episodes. I really enjoy talking to them :3

@Johnny1226 and @Fluttershy Friend i love how you always greet me whenever I come back onto the MLP forums. You guys deserve A LOT more credit :catface:

…and to every-pony else, I’m just glad that I’m a part of this awesome community and I really thank you for making me feel welcome here :3

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 11

4 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

I dunno how you turn from being a 3-headed dog into a cat pony?

tmth_cat%20macro.png :3

6 hours ago, Hierok said:

@The_Gobo I appreciate your new avatar and I think @The Cerberus does too. :3

The_Gobo

The_Gobo

You would be correct. :3

i have been appreciated and I appreciate way too many ponies to list their names here, but if you know me, I probably appreciate you. :) 

• Brohoof 4

I've been pretty out of it the last few days, both with a load of work, as well as fighting off another head cold that keeps getting passed around. That being said, I also still don't like threads like these since it is easy to forget somebody or miss someone and end up making someone feel left out and alone. But a few people mentioned me, so I do need to return the favor.

@Sweetcake Thanks for starting this. Everyone can always use a little encouragement and motivation... and acknowledgement by someone can go a long way for many. Also, can I borrow your Switch?

@Sparklefan1234 Thanks! You rock to! Actually I am not sure if you play any musical instruments at all, but we'll go with it.

@Alexshy We are all partners in boop? Is this like a detective agency sort of thing? Because if we go around solving crimes and problems by booping others, I am not sure how effective it will be, but I am on board. We might have better luck in bopping them. Thank you for keeping the booping spirit alive in us all.

@Yoshi89  Thanks. It was a lot of fun. I am curious as to the plans for this year, although not sure how active I will be allowed to be. Thank you for participating as well.

@Lucky Bolt Trying to butter me up so I will help you catch JJ will get you no where. Try baked goods, I am a sucker for good brownies. Also, thanks for being an awesome and adorable little pone.

@SparklingSwirls Thanks for appreciating my silly attempts at whimsy. Thanks for starring in my broadway hit, even though you got kidnapped by a giant boop monster... my bad.

Also thanks to @Jeric for his always fascinating and thought provoking posts and insight.

@Mesme Rize How could I not thank the snek pone? He is always friendly and wanting to give hugs and cuddles.

@PiratePony For both hosting the MCM event as well as doing so much to rally it and promote it. He is also a pretty awesome Rarity admirer in general.

@Sunset Rose for being an awesome individual, and making topics and status updates that introduce us to new things as well as just being interesting and creative in their own right. Also for having an utterly adorkable OC that makes everyone envious. Even Twilight is a bit jealous, although not for long, because duh! she is Twilight.

@Dreambiscuit for being the yin to my yang and my partner in crime (or is that fighting Crime?) Our conversations always keep me motivated and fill me with a smile that gets me through the week, even when I don't feel like smiling at all. Above all else, I appreciate all the things you do, say and share... and I am better person for having met and known you. <3

Anyone not mentioned, you are still appreciated by myself, by family, by friends, by somebody... I promise.

• Brohoof 10

34 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

@Sweetcake Thanks for starting this. Everyone can always use a little encouragement and motivation... and acknowledgement by someone can go a long way for many. Also, can I borrow your Switch?

Thank you! And I can't, someone else already is :P

• Brohoof 2

On 11/4/2017 at 11:45 PM, Totally Lyra said:

I know so many people on here worthy of appreciation, and not only mine. It'd be impossible to name them all, but I'll do as best as I can. If I forget to mention you, please don't take offense. Odds are I'll make a second post as I remember (and am reminded of :P) those I forgot. So in no particular order, in groupings but randomized within those groups, let's not waste anymore time.

@Sparklefan1234 You've been an awesome friend since I first met you. Your diligence in posting in my Ask a Pony thread, as well as what you post in there, never fails to bring a smile to my face. My apologies for taking a long time to reply sometimes. :adorkable:

@Rikifive I can't appreciate enough the amazing things you do for this community. Your contribution to last year's Making Christmas Merrier was spectacular and even helped to carry the Christmas cheer most of the way through this year as well. I've also seen you give up a lot of your time to help fellow forumers out in the Site Questions section with not nearly enough thanks received. Not only that, but you're also an awesome friend I'm glad to have the honor of knowing.

@Lucky Bolt Our favorite Jimmie Johnson fan. I love your enthusiasm for the things you love, and the little I've talked to you has always been a pleasure.

@ThunderCrush You silly pone you. And you know that from me, silly is one of the highest compliments. And why yes, I do think I'll accept your avatar's request for a hug. :catface:

@Tuney You're one of the friendliest people I've met here. Your smile is contagious even when I'm already smiling, and your great love of animals is a constant reminder of how caring of a person you are. And thanks for putting up with my goofy nickname. ;)

@Prospekt You're one of my oldest friends on these forums and have always been a great friend. I don't remember anymore if it was you, @Lady Kiriness, or @Classic Play, who still went by Fallen Stars back then, who originally gave me the name Salsastrings, but I've always enjoyed that name. That was really the first time I truly felt like I had a place here. I can't thank you enough. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

On the topic of oldest friends, I wanna thank @Princess Moony, @twiia, @CinnamonPop, and @The Cerberus for being some of my very first friends here and welcoming me to the place.

@Princess Moony You were the first one to talk to me, the first person to show me what to expect from this fantastic community. Even if I'd known what I was getting into, I'd never have thought that my first friend would still be a good friend for this long. I also adore your art. :D

@twiia When I joined you went by the name Icy Wind. That stuck with me and in my mind you've always been and are still Icy Wind, the kind soul who helped me settle in for a long stay. You'll always be one of the first to come to mind when I think of the friends I've made here.

@CinnamonPop You showed me the boop, and now look where that's taken me. That's right everyone, the booping thread can be traced all the way back to Cinny here. You're the one to thank for hours and hours of fun. *boop* :muffins:

@The Cerberus The forum's only 3-headed catpone. It's hard to find something cuter than all those cat pics you post. Don't think they're not appreciated. :squee:

@AkuFries and @SolarFlare13, or should I say Cuddles and Huggles? I'm not sure I got those names to stick, maybe I should go back to calling you Fries and Solar now. Hmm. You two silly pones. :catface: There's always joy to be found talking to you two.

@Stormfury, @Zachary, and @Johnny1226 Oddly enough, for how long I've known you on here, I've never really talked to any of you that much, but you don't hold that against me. I'd love the chance to fix that mistake.

@Kyoshi Fellow Hoosier, gamer, and lover of pizza. Your dedication to that signature thread of yours is unparalleled. Look at the sheer number you've created, each one of them great. Something to be proud of there.

@Sunset Rose I've only just met you, so I don't know much about you yet. but your art is quite wonderful. That's an adorable avatar you have there as well. :)

@Frostgage Also a new acquaintance, but one I've seen around quite a bit. I enjoy your posts I've seen here and there.

@TempestShadow Another person I should take the time to get to know a bit better. I quite enjoy your music. I'm looking forward to where it goes next.

@ChB, @King Clark, and @Celli Three friends I didn't meet here, but over on EQDF. I don't recall 100% with you ChB, maybe I knew you here first, but I didn't really know you quite yet. Although I don't contribute as much as the rest of you, I do tend to find myself smiling in our conversations. Smiles, more so than most other things, are always very much appreciated.

@Foxy Socks Your fox posts are cute, even the fierce-looking ones. I've got a soft spot for foxes, I don't claim it's nearly as big as yours but it's there. :twi:

@Burpy Your posts are always cute and adorable. :kindness:

@Ninetales I do believe you've made a Ninetales fan out of me, at least a Ninetales art fan anyway. :derp:

@CosmicSpark Such a goofy friend. I think your boop PM also played a big role in the creation of that mass boopage over in the lounge.

@Vampira Heart Another artist with simply phenominal artistic skills. I still cherish that piece you made of my OC.

@Sun Ray Where would we be without our party pony and fellow Lyra fan? You've helped spread the Lyra love, and that to me means the world.

@Trottermare Galamane and @Leere Good friends on the average day, a formidable pair on adversaries on the best of days. The art you two can find leaves me in awe.

@Duality and @The_Gobo For some reason you two remind me of each other, even before people started pairing you together for a while. Perhaps it's because you're both amorphous intellectuals. In a forum where a lot of conversation is silly, you two bring thought-provoking comments. I very much enjoy those.

@Northern Light Dashie and @Princess Aurora Wolf Let's not forget my favorite mother/son/husband/wife pair. I always look forward to your status updates, they are both entertaining and lovely. :please:

@Alexshy I find your style of writing amazingly fun to read. You've brought so much life to that booping thread.

And on that topic, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @CypherHoof, @Flutterstep, @Mint Chaser, and all other dedicated boopers, you've given that thread more life than I could've dreamed. I believe in your capable hands the boops will last forever. And no, I'm not saying I'm done posting in there. ;)

@Lady Kiriness Your cheerful attitude and humor are enough to brighten even the most dreary mood. You live up to the magic of the kirin and I've come to appreciate them because of you. Know that you're greatly missed here, and wherever you are I hope you're still smiling. :rarity:

@PathfinderCS Oh deer...

@Jeric I've not seen a bigger Rarity supporter. Yeah, that's kinda all I got. I haven't interacted with you quite enough to say I know you all that well. :P

@PiratePony Another Rarity supporter and proud pirate. You're actually the one who inspired me to apply for staff.

@Lightwing senpai. Master of ships and all things silly. If the world floods, I think everyone knows who to turn to.

And last but most certainly not least, @Sweetcake for this wonderful and heartwarming thread. :love:

Wow, that took altogether way too long, but it was time very well spent. I regret nothing.

awww *hugs you* :catface:

2 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I've been pretty out of it the last few days, both with a load of work, as well as fighting off another head cold that keeps getting passed around. That being said, I also still don't like threads like these since it is easy to forget somebody or miss someone and end up making someone feel left out and alone. But a few people mentioned me, so I do need to return the favor.

@Sparklefan1234 Thanks! You rock to! Actually I am not sure if you play any musical instruments at all, but we'll go with it.

@Alexshy We are all partners in boop? Is this like a detective agency sort of thing? Because if we go around solving crimes and problems by booping others, I am not sure how effective it will be, but I am on board. We might have better luck in bopping them. Thank you for keeping the booping spirit alive in us all.

@Yoshi89  Thanks. It was a lot of fun. I am curious as to the plans for this year, although not sure how active I will be allowed to be. Thank you for participating as well.

@Lucky Bolt Trying to butter me up so I will help you catch JJ will get you no where. Try baked goods, I am a sucker for good brownies. Also, thanks for being an awesome and adorable little pone.

@SparklingSwirls Thanks for appreciating my silly attempts at whimsy. Thanks for starring in my broadway hit, even though you got kidnapped by a giant boop monster... my bad.

Also thanks to @Jeric for his always fascinating and thought provoking posts and insight.

@Mesme Rize How could I not thank the snek pone? He is always friendly and wanting to give hugs and cuddles.

@PiratePony For both hosting the MCM event as well as doing so much to rally it and promote it. He is also a pretty awesome Rarity admirer in general.

@Sunset Rose for being an awesome individual, and making topics and status updates that introduce us to new things as well as just being interesting and creative in their own right. Also for having an utterly adorkable OC that makes everyone envious. Even Twilight is a bit jealous, although not for long, because duh! she is Twilight.

@Dreambiscuit for being the yin to my yang and my partner in crime (or is that fighting Crime?) Our conversations always keep me motivated and fill me with a smile that gets me through the week, even when I don't feel like smiling at all. Above all else, I appreciate all the things you do, say and share... and I am better person for having met and known you. <3

Anyone not mentioned, you are still appreciated by myself, by family, by friends, by somebody... I promise.

Ahhh I see, I'll remember that. :dash: *makes a quick trip to grocery store for brownie and cake mix* *evil laughs*

• Brohoof 2

@SpookySpoop

You aren't active all that much but I enjoy our friendship. You were probably one of the first few I met when I joined that are still around, I like our conversations and our chats.

@GrimGrimoire

You are also one of the first few that I have met on here, about a month before me. You are a very good friend to me and will always remain that way, I like our discussions about dreams, but I want to see some of yours aswell lol. I enjoy being around you.

@Rhapsody

Your drawings for me are simply amazing, your a really good person at heart.

@Oleks

We share many of the same beliefs, and you live in what I consider to be an interesting area. I greatly enjoy discussing things with you. You are a cool guy.

@Leere

Weve been friends for a good amount of time, and I find it funny how we are basically the same person. Always there to chat with lol.

@SparklingSwirls

One interesting person I have met, thats for sure. You draw really nicely from what I have seen, I enjoy our friendship.

@SoberStarlight @Misscellanio @Valencia

While we don't know each other the best of yet, I know we'll be good friends, I enjoy our chats and discussions.

@SugarCoatxMarblePie

Probably one of the most unique members I met, I remember that day clear as day. I like our discussions about dreams, I love dreams.

@Star Mist

You are a really good friend to me, and I'm glad that you had came back. I like your drawings and your OC choices.

@Millennium Shadow

You have very interesting theories.

@Rarity the Supreme

We share the same beliefs when it comes to school, I'm glad we are good friends.

@A Honorable Mentioned Hierok

Your my best friend on here, I wish we could chat more, really. I like discussing things with you.

@Once In A Blue Moon

Your an interesting friend, and I agree with you when it comes to mlp.

Edited by Chrysalium
  • Brohoof 7