Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

44 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Now that the hype is starting to die down, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the Swirly Avatar Army, even if it was only for a little bit :). It's been awesome getting to see all these creative versions of my avatar and getting to feel like the queen of the forums for a few days :D 

@Lightwing @Snow @The Gobok @Nightfall Gloam @VengefulStrudel @meme @CypherHoof @The_Gobo @Flutterstep @Lucky Bolt @WWolf @Sparklefan1234 @LeereSwirly @Midnight Blaze 98 @DefinitelyNOTTigerGeekGuy @TwilyFan13 @Twisted Cyclone @Duality @Gabosor @Der Kerzenwaechter @The Cerberus @Dawnchaser @Widdershins @Fillypino Fries @Silver Note @StrawCherry @That Guy with the Fries @Valencia @SolarFlare13 @Prospekt

And hey, look! I made a Swirly out of everyone's Swirlies! :muffins:

5a1c3de37aa91_SAAProject.png.eb14e6825c362b04cfbfa0a18091bbf3.png

As you all change back to your old avatars (or keep yours, I don't mind), I'll be able to keep a piece of the SAA with me to remember this :)

I also want to dedicate this post to my old friend and avatar's creator, @The Mystical Writer. She's left the forums now, but maybe one day she'll wander back and get to see what happened to her drawing for me. Amelia, you were the best!

Thanks, Swirly!

• Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

@PathfinderCS been a really great guy in general, but a sweetie with helping out my commission store related issues the whole time ^^ very reliable person. thank you!!! 

Thank you so much for that; that really means a lot to me. ^^

I would also like to mention @StormBlaze as she has been very patient; especially when her shop had issues. She's been a real sweetie herself; really, even with the pressue of customers. ^^

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Now that the hype is starting to die down, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the Swirly Avatar Army, even if it was only for a little bit :). It's been awesome getting to see all these creative versions of my avatar and getting to feel like the queen of the forums for a few days :D 

@Lightwing @Snow @The Gobok @Nightfall Gloam @VengefulStrudel @meme @CypherHoof @The_Gobo @Flutterstep @Lucky Bolt @WWolf @Sparklefan1234 @LeereSwirly @Midnight Blaze 98 @DefinitelyNOTTigerGeekGuy @TwilyFan13 @Twisted Cyclone @Duality @Gabosor @Der Kerzenwaechter @The Cerberus @Dawnchaser @Widdershins @Fillypino Fries @Silver Note @StrawCherry @That Guy with the Fries @Valencia @SolarFlare13 @Prospekt

As you all change back to your old avatars (or keep yours, I don't mind), I'll be able to keep a piece of the SAA with me to remember this :)

I also want to dedicate this post to my old friend and avatar's creator, @The Mystical Writer. She's left the forums now, but maybe one day she'll wander back and get to see what happened to her drawing for me. Amelia, you were the best!

glad I was able to participate in the fun! :D things like this and the friendships that build around it is what makes me feel like I'm a part of a community, not just posting thoughts on a website :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

WHAT?! *searches through notifications* Why didn't I see this? :huh: 

But that is impressive! I am very proud to have participated in this, let it be remembered by everyone. :proud:

• Brohoof 5

32 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like to send out feelings of appreciation to my new friend @Valencia:)

You're a very nice person & its been really fun discussing the Pre-Alicorn Twilight Sparkle seasons of MLP with you. :D

Thank you @Sparklefan1234 :D I think quite fondly of you as well! ^W^ 

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty new to the forums here, so as of now I don't really have anyone here I can really say that I know. I'll reply to this after once I befriend more fellow ponies. :P

Edited by Brony Wannabe
  • Brohoof 3

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me with my issues with Raven, and even just love in general, including @Jade Fire for the really long conversation we had, @PuddingPonyPal for encouraging me to be more honest, @SparkliciousSwirls simply for letting me chat with her, as it seems we can both relate in some way, and @Celestialicious Valencioso, @Cyraonubite and @Naturelicious Tune simply for being there for me and being good friends and showing concern for me... I really wish I could give you all a big group hug right now, as I go through this uncertain period where I try to recover from the mistakes and poor decisions I made last year, regarding this girl I once thought was "the one"...

• Brohoof 5

I don’t now who to tag but I would like to thank everyone for not letting this place be toxic for the rest of us and the mods for having to um moderate This place. I would also like to thank this webpage for existing and every little byte on it for acting like a more open Facebook. I can express myself and talk without my family or friends watching like hawks

• Brohoof 4

• 5 weeks later...

I appreciate all the staff who work hard to keep this site the way it is! Though that's not going to cut it huh? Well I want to shout out to @PathfinderCS @King and the forgotten and cherished mods and admins I miss dearly @SCS and @Simon, I miss those guys and I hope they have a great life. I like to also give a shout out to a good friend Ive come to like @Valencia don't tell her though >w>.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Wannabrony said:

I would like to appreciate @Rikifive for being so welcoming to every new user in Welcoming Plaza including me, all while working on a game (a very well-looking one, may I add) they have been working on for a few years!

Oh, why, thank you! :kindness: It will be too obvious, but I also have to admit, that you're welcoming and nice as well! :) Always around the Welcoming Plaza. ^_^ 

@Totally Lyra I really appreciate the way you see me- I mean, all the kind words and support you gave me, even though personally I think, that I didn't do much to deserve that. You're an extremely kind and helpful pony and I'm really happy, that you became a staff member. The amount of positive energy you bring makes it always nice to see you around. :catface:

@PiratePony Though what happened behind the scenes is none of my business, I'm really sad, that you're no longer in the staff. In fact, I haven't talked with you much, but I can already tell, that you're a really nice and caring pony and it's always nice to see you around. I really appreciate the amount of work and time you've put into MCM event and I'm really happy I could work under your wings (I said that somewhere else already, but well). While @Totally Lyra is the best Lyra; You're the best Rarity. :rarity::) 

@Sparklefan1234 I think your name appears in my notification box the most frequently. :D The endless boops and cuddles you give... ^_^ 

@VengefulStrudel I believe I said that somewhere else already, but you're a really nice pony! It was fun to see you around the MCM event; You have handled that way much better than I did. ^_^ Thank you for your artwork! :wub: 

@Fluttershy Friend Of course, you need to be mentioned as well. Do I even have to say anything? :D Tons (almost 1000) of extremely long (about 10000+ characters each) messages - hundreds of hours spent on typing those... :lol: You're a really great and caring friend, I'm glad I've bumped into you!  :fluttershy: 

I think I may have overlooked some ponies, but.. there's too many of you! :derp: 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 6