Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

7 hours ago, Rikifive said:

@Totally Lyra I really appreciate the way you see me- I mean, all the kind words and support you gave me, even though personally I think, that I didn't do much to deserve that. You're an extremely kind and helpful pony and I'm really happy, that you became a staff member. The amount of positive energy you bring makes it always nice to see you around. :catface:

Oh. :blush: Thank you! :kindness: I'll do my best not to let you down.

7 hours ago, Rikifive said:

even though personally I think, that I didn't do much to deserve that.

Don't think so little of yourself. Every time I see you, you're going out of your way to do something amazing for someone else, whether it's your MCM gifts, your fantastic in-depth explanations for everyone in the Site Questions section, or even just talking to people and brightening up their day. If anyone deserves some appreciation, it's you. :)

• Brohoof 5

15 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Oh. :blush: Thank you! :kindness: I'll do my best not to let you down.

I'm sure you won't let me down. ;)  Well, unless you'll decide to leave us. :wat: You won't do that, will you? :icwudt:
Just kidding, everything will be fine. :) 

17 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Don't think so little of yourself. Every time I see you, you're going out of your way to do something amazing for someone else, whether it's your MCM gifts, your fantastic in-depth explanations for everyone in the Site Questions section, or even just talking to people and brightening up their day. If anyone deserves some appreciation, it's you. :)

Oh, I'm really happy, that you see it that way. Thank you very much for your kind words. :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

I'd like to send out my feelings of appreciation to @Totally Lyra for being an awesome & supportive friend.

You (And Lyra) are (both) excellent & I wish you nothing but happiness. :rarity:

You Rock, BFFF('s)! :squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Of course, you need to be mentioned as well. Do I even have to say anything? :D Tons (almost 1000) of extremely long (about 10000+ characters each) messages - hundreds of hours spent on typing those... :lol: You're a really great and caring friend, I'm glad I've bumped into you!  :fluttershy: 

Thank you my friend for your kind words! :blush:Mutually Riki. You are really priceless friend!:yay:

• Brohoof 3

I would like to send out my feelings of appreciation to @Celli one of my first & Best Friends on the forum!

Thank You for being such an awesome, caring & supportive friend! 

You Rock, BFFF! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I appreciate @Jade Fire for always being there for me when I needed to talk to somebody, and for being a great friend! 

Thank you! I feel the same way about you ^-^

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Cyra said:

There are few members here that I consider my close friends, some of them are @Fluttershy Friend as one of the first friends of mine, @Rhythm Red, @Tacodidra, @TempestShadow & @Alexshy from the WPCC lounge, @Kyoshi@The_Gobo@Jonny Music and @Wannabrony.

Love you all guys and thanks for being a part of my brony life!  

What's a WPCC lounge? o3o

37 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

What's a WPCC lounge? o3o

The Working Pony Coffee Club. A topic created by Tempest Shadow. :) 

@Wannabrony @Rhythm Red @Totally Lyra @Alexshy @Fluttershy Friend @Valencia @ChB @Sparklefan1234 @Nightfall Gloam @Mesme Rize @Lucky Bolt @SolarFlare13

I'd like to give you all a shout out for being especially awesome people who have always managed to put a smile on my face. I hope that one day I might meet you all in real life because you are my kind of people. Thank you being the incredibly kind and caring folks you are. :twi:

Hoofsies! :P

hoofsies__by_dm29-d9hjqr8.png

• Brohoof 7

@Prospekt

Thank you very much. It's good to know that people care about me here and that i make them happy.

In return, i will give you and @Dark Horse @PathfinderCS @WiiGuy2014 @Jeric @Flutterstep @The_Gobo @Chocobo. @Randimaxis @Bojo @JonasDarkmane @VengefulStrudel and a few others i forgot, an appreciation lick.

*licks* :3

1677522__safe_artist-colon-snakeythingy_

• Brohoof 7

4 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I appreciate the following people (alive or not)...

I appriciate @TempestShadow (and miss them dearly), and @King of Canterlot and @SnakeEater and @meck-can-ik pony and @Alexshy and @pegisister46 and @Prospekt and several other ponies

I appreciate that I am appreciated by you, And I thank you for that @Sherbert Music-Guard 

• Brohoof 2