Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Appreciate a fellow pony!

Sweetcake

I decided to change my name back for this, just to make it a bit more sincere. :)

I've only been here for a week, but I would like to say thank you to @ultrairongorilla@Felicity505@She (A.K.A. Nature Tune), @Us. (A.K.A. Sherbert Music-Guard), @Daring Feri,@TheRockARooster,@Johnny1226@pinkypie13@Rikifive@Mirage, @Jeric, @Nosotros., @Fehlipeeno Froid, and @The_Gobo for making this forum so bright and lively! There are a couple folks I want to make special mention to, though...

@They (A.K.A. Wannabrony) for always keeping a great attitude.

@Me. (A.K.A. Nightfall Gloam) for just being a cool guy altogether. 

@Rarity the Supreme for his integrity (and for having excellent taste in ponies :proud:).

And last but certainly not least, @TempestShadow for making these forums and the lives of those he loved so much brighter. May he rest in peace.

Thank you all so much for making this past week that much sweeter! :squee: I hope to see you all around in the many days to come!

621989__safe_screencap_applejack_discord

Thanks for your time, everyone!

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 5

Someone I'd really like to mention is @Trotteur Sauvage! Thank you, pal! I just love to spend some time chatting with you!:lol:

The same goes to @Daring Feri, one of the first guys I've met here!:)

@SolarFlare13 , I really admire you and your capability of understanding how people feel! :smug:

And, of course, the very first person I've had the pleasure to talk to over here: @They

• Brohoof 1

I want to sent my love to @Gachin because you are such an good friend, you did so much for me I could never forget you. You're funny, kind, loving and you are always here for me, thank you for being here :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Well, guys and gals, it's official: I've been here for 2 weeks now! :icwudt: As such, I would like to thank a few of you guys and gals for sticking around for bearing with me for this period of time! 

That being said. thank you very much to @Me., @They, @She, @ultrairongorilla, @Nosotros., @Felicity505, @Rarity the Supreme, @Sherbert, @TheRockARooster, @Stormfury, @Gone Airbourne, @Johnny1226, @Vintjack Greasymane, @Shabb3r, @Rikifive, @Thou.@Mirage, @Daring Feri, @cpl_dixon, @princess celestia2, @KashikoiPai, @Jeric, and the superb sire of slime, @The_Gobo for making this board one of the best I've ever used!

giphy.gif

Thank you all again for sticking with me for these past couple of weeks! I look forward to seeing you all in the many days to come! :yay:

• Brohoof 5

3 minutes ago, Recherche said:

Well, guys and gals, it's official: I've been here for 2 weeks now! :icwudt: As such, I would like to thank a few of you guys and gals for sticking around for bearing with me for this period of time! 

That being said. thank you very much to @Me., @They, @She, @ultrairongorilla, @Nosotros., @Felicity505, @Rarity the Supreme, @Sherbert, @TheRockARooster, @Stormfury, @Gone Airbourne, @Johnny1226, @Vintjack Greasymane, @Shabb3r, @Rikifive, @Thou.@Mirage, @Daring Feri, @cpl_dixon, @princess celestia2, @KashikoiPai, @Jeric, and the superb sire of slime, @The_Gobo for making this board one of the best I've ever used!

giphy.gif

Thank you all again for sticking with me for these past couple of weeks! I look forward to seeing you all in the many days to come! :yay:

You appriciate me, Thanks Recherché, I appricate you for appreciating me 

• Brohoof 3