Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crushing On A Fictional Character?

Lucky Bolt

23 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

That is on my top 5 favorite songs. Lena Hall had a lot of fun singing it. 

Then I hope she will come back and make another MLP episode featuring Coloratura. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

22 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

But should she come back as Rara or Colortura? :pinkiehat: Have you seen this?

Hide contents

Wow. That's pretty cool. And yeah, she should be proud of her works. She couldn't stop smiling to 'The Magic Inside' (just like me). That beautiful voice. :pinkie:

And to answer your question, I was hoping Coloratura would stay as her true self and come back as 'Rara' rather than as 'the Countess'. Though I can't make any judgements as the Mane Six (and Spike) do keep refer to her as 'Countess Coloratura' rather than 'Rara' in episodes after The Mane Attraction. Even so, it would be nice for her to make an appearance again regardless of who she turns out to be:

medium.png

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

Wow. That's pretty cool. And yeah, she should be proud of her works. She couldn't stop smiling to 'The Magic Inside' (just like me). That beautiful voice. :pinkie:

And to answer your question, I was hoping Coloratura would stay as her true self and come back as 'Rara' rather than as 'the Countess'. Though I can't make any judgements as the Mane Six (and Spike) do keep refer to her as 'Countess Coloratura' rather than 'Rara' in episodes after The Mane Attraction. Even so, it would be nice for her to make an appearance again regardless of who she turns out to be:

I liked how she couldn’t get over what a pretty pony she turned out to be. :applehat:

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I liked how she couldn’t get over what a pretty pony she turned out to be. :applehat:

Yeah she really is pretty. That manager of hers hid all of that beauty away. I'm glad she dumped him. She doesn't deserve a manager like him.

I'm really curious as to how Coloratura's life has change after The Mane Attraction. Like who her new manager is (if she has got one) or perhaps new songs that she sings. Or if she decides to stay as Countess Coloratura? (Hope not).

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, Desperado-04 said:

B3e5a1802595ed2a446fa3d9a1c2f4be.thumb.png.4bdfbe171932c5a49110128c109806c3.png

Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou

Well, I find her hot and badass despite her having a relationship with Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou. Don't know why, though. But I like her! :3

Don't judge me. :bea:

No judging at all. I'm with you! LOL! Ask my husband what he thinks about bi girls.

:wub:

Hard to trim this down to a select few; there have been so many. But I'll toss in some obvious ones like Luke Skywalker and Han Solo. I'm pretty fond of some cartoon characters as well but there are far too many to name.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...