Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Twighlight 2.0, support bot (the secondary OOC thread for "The War for Equestria!" roleplay)

General Solar Magus

IC:

OOC:

Arena of champions Mini-game: 

Twighlight 2.0: "Hello role players, and welcome to my laboratory. My name is Twighlight 2.0."

Portrait.thumb.png.1f30352c993bb1179096c0a6ba26d458.png

Laboratory.thumb.png.248d2a829826ab79cf314903e9db0da1.png

"I am a robot sent from Equestria's future designed to assist you role players on your journey throughout the "The War for Equestria: The Musical!!" role play story :o."

"I will be assisting you all by giving you information on bosses and other threats that your OC's may encounter during their adventure, hopefully before the threats arrive. I am designated to continuously scan for threats and relay my findings to you as soon as I receive them."

"I will also be providing you reports on any other important information that I can find that you may need before guiding your OC's further."

List of role players with access to my laboratory:

1) @Star48955

2) @Maple Bat

3) @Techno Universal

4) @Der Kerzenwaechter

5) @rolle

6) @)o( Dream Walker )o(

7) @Once In A Blue Moon

8) @C. Thunder Dash

"Note: I have denied access to the DM @General Solar Magus. I don't like him because he control's the threats that I scan for and that you fight" (:P).

Here is an example of how I shall assist you role players:

I have now saved within my database a copy of the invitation that your OC's received for an up and coming event in the story.

ThePartyLetter.thumb.png.99369a0027d201f5aafbbff9df3769ae.png

"Do no forget role players, that while my primary function is to support you in your OC's journey's, I am capable of multi-tasking and would gladly have you come visit my lab for a chat, experiments, or any other reason you desire."

• The title was changed to Twighlight 2.0, support bot (the secondary OOC thread for "The War for Equestria!" roleplay)

@Star48955 @Techno Universal @Der Kerzenwaechter

I am detecting a minor disturbance within the near future in your area.... 

I have not pinpointed what it is, but I would recommend that you three make your OC's tread with caution. I will tell you if I find anything more.

Signing off to resume scanning........

• 2 weeks later...

@Star48955 @Techno Universal @Der Kerzenwaechter

Warning!! Warning!! Major conflict detected....

Take care roleplayers, your OC's are soon to go through a great ordeal. Keep them strong, and keep them sharp. Also be aware, as I am sensing there is something more going on than what is just being seen. I will closely monitor the battle and report if I find anything suspicious.

@Maple Bat @)o( Dream Walker )o( @Once In A Blue Moon

Be weary players. Your OC's have become ponies of 'interest'.

resuming scanning....

• Brohoof 1