i dont mean to be mean but...

Deltroz

1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

Sorry, but there's only one way to handle a problem like this:

Image result for delorean gif

That turns my time circuits to...1985! :P

... Should work---maybe. :orly:

• Brohoof 3

First you have to find the hidden terminal at the movie theater/cinema you went to (its usually in the maintenance) Once you find it you're going to need to put in a user and password. You have to find the theater/cinema manager and get off of them, or sneak into the office by lock picking the door and it should be written there.. After that you get a list of options, scroll down to "Unwatch movie". Type out your name, the numbers on your ticket, and the name of the movie. After that just hit confirmed and you'll immediately get teleported back in time as you were just about to leave for the theater/cinema.

Though if you watched it from your home then sorry you're shit out of luck. derpdunno.png

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

First you have to find the hidden terminal at the movie theater/cinema you went to (its usually in the maintenance) Once you find it you're going to need to put in a user and password. You have to find the theater/cinema manager and get off of them, or sneak into the office by lock picking the door and it should be written there.. After that you get a list of options, scroll down to "Unwatch movie". Type out your name, the numbers on your ticket, and the name of the movie. After that just hit confirmed and you'll immediately get teleported back in time as you were just about to leave for the theater/cinema.

Though if you watched it from your home then sorry you're shit out of luck. derpdunno.png

You prolly will be able to do that in 20 years. :P

What about him? ---

ytn3g8mg9g7rtlkk1j90.jpg

• Brohoof 3

22 hours ago, meme said:

why would you do such a horrible thing

Because it's a bad show. Steven is a terrible hero.

I used to joke about Ash, but Steven is officially the stupidest protagonist ever.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Lucartini said:

Because it's a bad show. Steven is a terrible hero.

I used to joke about Ash, but Steven is officially the stupidest protagonist ever.

don't talk to me ever again

• Brohoof 2

1 slice of bacon subtracts 9 minutes off your life; every cigarette takes 11 minutes off your life.
What you need to do is get a ton of bacon and a lot of cigarettes and start eating them and smoking them REALLY fast; this massive loss of time in your life will cause you to travel backwards in time.

You're welcome.

Edited by Unlikeable Pony