Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Ketchup on the Fries or Ketchup on the Side?

Lucid_Nightlight

i like to put ketchup on the side of my fries.

sometimes none at all and use something like sweet and sour or plum sauce

• Brohoof 2

On the fries. That way more of the fry is covered in ketchup, you don't have to go through the effort of dunking, and the ketchup doesn't get smeared all over the side of the plate or bowl. Also, you kind of have to cover the fries if you have yours in a cup. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

ketchup doesn't get smeared all over the side of the plate or bowl.

no, just on your fingers.

On the side. Incredibly annoying to eat otherwise, and the fries get horribly soggy.

• Brohoof 2

Put it on the side, putting it right on the fries runs the risk of getting it soggy and gross

Spoiler

Haven't used ketchup on fries in sooo long, I've been using ranch and bbq for the longest time now

Edited by Kiryu-Chan
  • Brohoof 5

31 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

On the fries. That way more of the fry is covered in ketchup, you don't have to go through the effort of dunking, and the ketchup doesn't get smeared all over the side of the plate or bowl. Also, you kind of have to cover the fries if you have yours in a cup. 

The police are on the way

anigif_optimized-19983-1430157577-28.gif

• Brohoof 5

For most of my life, I preferred ketchup on the side. But lately I have become more of a fan of drizzling ketchup on. It works well when you're carrying a cup of fries.

Now if it's ranch or something like the special sauce Raising Cane's uses, I can't stand it anywhere other than on the side.

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

tumblr_nri346tx5I1rkgrxoo2_400.gif

• Brohoof 2