Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Ketchup on the Fries or Ketchup on the Side?

Lucid_Nightlight

Ketchup always goes on the side. I'd rather not pick up a ketchup covered fry and get my hands covered.

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Venomous said:

Ketchup always goes on the side. I'd rather not pick up a ketchup covered fry and get my hands covered.

Yea, cause then you gotta be careful not to touch anything and when you go to the bathroom to wash your hands, you have to use your pinkie finger to use the door handle.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Depends. If I am eating normally ite ketchup and mustard on the side. If I am wearing clothing I don't wanna risk getting messy, It goes on top and I use a fork to eat them.

Whatever the mooood I guess but usually at the side. Other sauces work better on the top. But not gonna be angery if someone puts ketch on top idc as long as i get it :mlp_smug:

10 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

I pour ketchup on my hands, then I pick up the fries and squish them with my hands and eat the fries while licking my hands.

On the side, always.

I just.. What.

:Cozy:

If I were to get fries from a restaurant?  I'd probably just go for poutine instead

If I made fries at home?  Ketchup goes in one of my small bowls for sauce so I don't have to worry about the ketchup going rogue.  This one time when the ketchup was on a plate, it got on my keyboard so since then, I keep an eye on whatever sauce I'm using because you never know with those pesky sauce pixies :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...