Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[OOC] Tonight, It Will Rain

PlzDelete

Well well well, Pudding wants to roleplay! Its been a long time since I've last done it. Good thing I've been practicing my writing skills for years! Sense I'm a horror junkie, I want to start off RPing again with a spooky story. Anyone can join as long as we all get along and have some roleplay experience. Sound good to you? Alrighty, lets begin:

Story

(Its almost Autumn in Ponyville! The trees are changing colors, the pumpkins are being carved, and the rain... the rain will come in full force. Things are starting to seem unfamiliar this year, especially with the appearance of a new mare in town. You see her staring up at the greying sky. No one seems to notice her except a few other ponies who walk by. Who is she? Why are dark clouds gathering? Maybe you're just feeling under the weather. Still, you cant help but be curious...)

dark-clouds-wallpaper-002.thumb.jpg.b51c48c76c2457589545d8f2a23b619e.jpg

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Well well well, Pudding wants to roleplay! Its been a long time since I've last done it. Good thing I've been practicing my writing skills for years! Sense I'm a horror junkie, I want to start off RPing again with a spooky story. Anyone can join as long as we all get along and have some roleplay experience. Sound good to you? Alrighty, lets begin:

Story

(Its almost Autumn in Ponyville! The trees are changing colors, the pumpkins are being carved, and the rain... the rain will come in full force. Things are starting to seem unfamiliar this year, especially with the appearance of a new mare in town. You see her staring up at the greying sky. No one seems to notice her except a few other ponies who walk by. Who is she? Why are dark clouds gathering? Maybe you're just feeling under the weather. Still, you cant help but be curious...)

dark-clouds-wallpaper-002.thumb.jpg.b51c48c76c2457589545d8f2a23b619e.jpg

Ahh maybe I could RP with you here! Like my OC Techno could just be going on a little adventure through Ponyville during Nightmare night because he just wants a break from his job in his lab. However the strange conditions start messing with his system! Anyways his character page link is in my signature! :)

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ahh maybe I could RP with you here! Like my OC Techno could just be going on a little adventure through Ponyville during Nightmare night because he just wants a break from his job in his lab. However the strange conditions start messing with his system! Anyways his character page link is in my signature! :)

Alrighty I read your character page! I think I have a grasp of this now. :) 

3 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Alrighty I read your character page! I think I have a grasp of this now. :) 

Okay plus I would probably have Techno wearing his massive cape! Plus maybe he gets mesmerised by seeing your OC or someone else wearing a massive cape in the wind and that massive cape might be a tattered cape since it's Nightmare night! :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay plus I would probably have Techno wearing his massive cape! Plus maybe he gets mesmerised by seeing your OC or someone else wearing a massive cape in the wind and that massive cape might be a tattered cape since it's Nightmare night! :)

I actually changed it from Nightmare Night to the beginning of Autumn. To me it fits better.

7 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

I actually changed it from Nightmare Night to the beginning of Autumn. To me it fits better.

Ohh okay so I guess Techno would be going on a bit of an adventure then! Anyways we could start the RP in a moment if you want! :)

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Ohh okay so I guess Techno would be going on a bit of an adventure then! Anyways we could start the RP in a moment if you want! :)

It's pretty early in the morning where I am. I have to rest before going out today. I'll start later today if thats ok with you?

Edited by PuddingPonyPal
misspell

4 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

It's pretty early in the morning where I am. I have to rest before going out today. I'll start later today if thats ok with you?

Okay I guess that's fine as it's like 10:49PM at my end currently! Anyways maybe the new mare you mentioned would be wearing a massive five meter long hooded cape that's quite tattered and ripped up around the sides! :)

• The title was changed to [OOC] Tonight, It Will Rain
On 11/3/2017 at 4:50 AM, Techno Universal said:

Okay I guess that's fine as it's like 10:49PM at my end currently! Anyways maybe the new mare you mentioned would be wearing a massive five meter long hooded cape that's quite tattered and ripped up around the sides! :)

Sorry for not responding to this for a while! I get distracted and got busy with other things. Finally found the link to this so when do you want to start this RP? 

1 hour ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Sorry for not responding to this for a while! I get distracted and got busy with other things. Finally found the link to this so when do you want to start this RP? 

Well to be honest we could literally start the RP right now if you want! :)

@Techno Universal Lets begin!

Mehndi Heart stared up at the sky at the growing grey clouds; her eyes filled with their reflection. She knew what was coming but didn't really bother saying what it was to anypony. She stopped trying over a year ago. Being new to Ponyville she was very conscious about who approached her. She only met one resident face-to-face and it was the strangest pink pony she's ever met. After that, no pony else payed any mind to her. Thats a good thing she usually told herself. Isolation is the one of the things she knows best. 

She took in a deep breath. Smelling the cold, sweet sent of the future downpour. Ponies around her started walking into their homes and shops preparing for it all. All except her... 

@PuddingPonyPal

As you don't have a character registered for EqE I have moved this thread to Everfree. Also, when you're ready to start the RP you need to create the RP thread separate from this one in the Everfree RP section, and link both threads together in their respective OPs.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PathfinderCS said:

@PuddingPonyPal

As you don't have a character registered for EqE I have moved this thread to Everfree. Also, when you're ready to start the RP you need to create the RP thread separate from this one in the Everfree RP section, and link both threads together in their respective OPs.

Thanks. :)

Alrighty.