Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching EQG: Heroes and Villains of Manehattan (2 slots open)

Buck Testa

@Buck Testa

Okay, your first post is tricky for me to start with. The major reason: for what purpose would a shy writer like Will be doing investigating all this? Do the heroes discover the Geodes later or do they already have them? 

Edited by WiiGuy2014

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Buck Testa

Okay, your first post is tricky for me to start with. The major reason: for what purpose would a shy writer like Will be doing investigating all this? Do the heroes discover the Geodes later or do they already have them? 

You already have your Geode, and you are early on in your heroics. As for why you would be investigating the Talon organisation, that is entirely up to you. It could be that you know of other bad things they've done. Maybe they've hurt someone you know. Maybe you want to make a difference. There are plenty of valid motivations to choose from. 

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Uhoh, Buck did you mean to post that pointer to Techno here? You're allowing OOC in the IC thread? Or just for yourself?

OOPs, yep that was supposed to be a PM. I'll get rid of that and move it to OOC. 

Techno was also wearing his massive cape and he was also using it as a way to hide himself as it was navy blue with blue cercit patterns all over it so Techno would just look like a normal item with a blanket over it when he hid himself.

But yes, Like I said make sure to edit this. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Buck Testa said:

Make sure when you do post in the rp that you keep grammatical errors to a minimum. I'm not asking for perfection, however I do ask for it to be legible. This goes for everyone in the rp. 

You've been using the wrong form of "its". "It's" (with an apostrophe) is short for "it is", while "its" is the actual form of saying "belongs to it" 

"It's" a common mistake that drives me mad. :P

@Techno Universal My bad Techno. Make sure to keep OOC out of IC thread. If you can move that over to here that would be great. I'll message a mod to clean this up. 

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You've been using the wrong form of "its". "It's" (with an apostrophe) is short for "it is", while "its" is the actual form of saying "belongs to it" 

"It's" a common mistake that drives me mad. :P

HA well you got me there. 

• Brohoof 1

@Buck Testa

Also, I wanted to show how Will discovered his power. But that's nearly impossible if he already got his Geode... How well trained should he be at the start?

I mean, how much do the heroes know about their Geodes? Because I seriously doubt that outside of Canterlot High, people know about the existence of Equestrian Magic.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Buck Testa

Also, I wanted to show how Will discovered his power. But that's nearly impossible if he already got his Geode... How well trained should he be at the start?

I mean, how much do the heroes know about their Geodes? Because I seriously doubt that outside of Canterlot High, people know about the existence of Equestrian Magic.

I will be doing that in a flashback in her head thing with my first post. I think you can easily do this too. Actually acting it out doesn't seem necessary

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Buck Testa

You can flashback in your first post if you want. This is supposed to be an action set piece. If you don't feel your character would be there then you don't have to be there. I'm fine with that. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

You can flashback in your first post if you want. This is supposed to be an action set piece. If you don't feel your character would be there then you don't have to be there. I'm fine with that. 

Like I said, I'm a little busy tonight.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Like I said, I'm a little busy tonight.

You're fine. Hell the rp had a bit of a rocky start anyway with my goof with the OOC in the rp section. I'm working on getting that deleted now. 

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

He was attempting to hack the CCTV system with his phone app and it managed to get access to the system

Yea sorry TU, nothing personal but I'm not allowing this unless Buck allows it. I clearly said it was locked down from further hack attempts. Ignoring that. Never happened. *hand waves it away*

If you want access you will walk over and ask, actually striking up a conversation :)

That, and I'm at the docks with everyone else, nudging Denim in box form unknowingly

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Yea sorry TU, nothing personal but I'm not allowing this unless Buck allows it. I clearly said it was locked down from further hack attempts. Ignoring that. Never happened. *hand waves it away*

If you want access you will walk over and ask, actually striking up a conversation :)

Well Techno has no idea that Lektra is there. But since he is extremely intelligent he did put error diagnostics into his hacking app and I'll just make him get an error that says that the CCTV system has been locked down by another unauthorised user. Plus the error would probably give him the location of the sauce of the remote signal to so that way it would take him straight to Laktra! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well Techno has no idea that Lektra is there. But since he is extremely intelligent he did put error diagnostics into his hacking app and I'll just make him get an error that says that the CCTV system has been locked down by another unauthorised user. Plus the error would probably give him the location of the sauce of the remote signal to so that way it would take him straight to Laktra! :)

I buy this :)

Just jump over to the containers nearby, WITHOUT alerting the bad guys, kay?

21 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Techno Universal @Lektra Bolt

Guys, I want to start by seeing that you guys were sneaking into the docks and because I recognize you both from school. I'll be keeping my distance though due to the fact we're in a suspicious place. We'll talk more once we're out of the danger zone, ok?

Yeah I guess you could come across Techno and Lektra as the two are currently together on top of a stack of containers. :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay plus Techno may be very interesting with his massive cape! :)

"interesting" is subjective. Leks would see it as very impractical, but not the time or the place to mention. Have fun reading the musings in her head though :)

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

"interesting" is subjective. Leks would see it as very impractical, but not the time or the place to mention. Have fun reading the musings in her head though :)

Yeah I've been waiting for you to reply to Techno coming across Lektra! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I've been waiting for you to reply to Techno coming across Lektra! :)

Well that's the thing, I don't wanna leave people hanging. If I post again after this it will be way later today or something

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's like I've been really hanging out for your reply for the last few hours! :)

Ok sure, if you don't think it will leave you stuck after, or waiting for me again. I wanna see what WG posts, but if he takes too long I might just go to bed. It's almost 6am here in my timezone

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Ok sure, if you don't think it will leave you stuck after, or waiting for me again. I wanna see what WG posts, but if he takes too long I might just go to bed. It's almost 6am here in my timezone

Okay so you work night shifts? I guess that's maybe why it's almost time for bed now! Anyways WG should reply in a couple of minutes! Plus I'll add some more stuff to my post in a moment so just wait for me to edit it before you reply! :)