Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Mystery!

GoldieS

Just now, GoldieS said:

@BloodDrops

Accepted! 

Now, at the moment, the victim is being taken to the Infirmary. Since she's the doc of the ship, the infirmary is hers to do with as she pleases. I'll add you into my last post, so just standby!

Ok, Shall reply when you've done

• Brohoof 1

@BloodDrops

There you go! Hope you enjoy! Just take this first post to mostly introduce your character and what not if you'd like. I'll leave some of the finer details about the clinic to you, since it is Blood's 'space' to begin with, if you know what I mean. Any questions, feel free to ask!

27 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@BloodDrops

There you go! Hope you enjoy! Just take this first post to mostly introduce your character and what not if you'd like. I'll leave some of the finer details about the clinic to you, since it is Blood's 'space' to begin with, if you know what I mean. Any questions, feel free to ask!

Lighthorn's background, do we have it? Also what you want him killed by?

Glade Warden, Sorcerer of Life

i)        Tall light brown (with darker brown main) stag of the Woodland Deer. Ambassador who appears to be working with Princess Twilight. Delicate step, and prefers ‘green’ attire. Former adventurer with connections to all the diplomats on board the ship. Quite passionate, but knows his failings and practices a measured appearance and demeanor.

Good thing i'm not a suspect, Zombie killing the Sorcerer of Life 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

@BloodDrops

I'll drop some evidence and signs once he arrives and whatnot. As for background, all you know is what ever might have happened during the Wine tasting earlier, and what I've written up in the first post of this thread. You'll have to ask others to figure the rest out, though it won't be difficult. 

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

@BloodDrops

I'll drop some evidence and signs once he arrives and whatnot. As for background, all you know is what ever might have happened during the Wine tasting earlier, and what I've written up in the first post of this thread. You'll have to ask others to figure the rest out, though it won't be difficult. 

I take it i'm not a suspect?

rather then that Zombie did it, being a zombie she must hate the Sorcerer of Life, So she probably doesn't care who killed him XD

Edited by BloodDrops

Just now, GoldieS said:

@BloodDrops

Everyone's a suspect silly! But, Blood has a job to do, and no one's really seen or met her yet anyway. 

Ok it was me, in the dining room with a centrifuge 

I just don't want to post anything contradictory to how he died

Edited by BloodDrops

Just now, GoldieS said:

No no, he did die a specific way. The whole point is for you guys (the players) to find out what happened, how, and by who.

Well i'm a doctor, So just by looking i can tell if he got stabbed, shot etc. I'm asking was this one of the ways he died. i could just say he got poisoned and if that's not the right way, then i'm misleading everyone. So the question really is, how did he die?

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Well, once he arrives at your clinic, you can make that call. But the first post is more introductory than anything. 

Posted, all yours 

Won't add anything else, unless you want me to make up a postmortem 

Edited by BloodDrops

Just to let everyone know, Blood is probably going to be a supporter of the murderer or at least not point the finger if she discovers it. After all shes a zombie and hates anything remotely like life magic. 

• Brohoof 1

Evidence removed by Blood Drops

Second part of Lighthorn's journal about his life's work, several pages were removed purposefully about mentions about 'Equeus Zombieus' Or Zombie Pony which Blood Drops is secretly a part off. The pages are currently within her infirmary's trash bin will be removed in 48 hours. 

• Brohoof 1

@BloodDrops

Not sure how, but I totally missed those two comments XD though, I figured as much considering the posts. However, I had other ideas for the locations of the pages. Don't worry though, they won't last much longer. 

(Been a hectic week)

Edited by GoldieS

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

@BloodDrops

Not sure how, but I totally missed those two comments XD though, I figured as much considering the posts. However, I had other ideas for the locations of the pages. Don't worry though, they won't last much longer. 

(Been a hectic week)

Hopefully Kiloton removed the pages in relation to Blood Drop's species. Though Blood Drops sill has part of the journal which she recovered from Lighthorn's corpse. From what's been going on i'm concluding its a cover up from the Captain and first mate. 

Just understand I'm the DM on this one. Unless it was already explicitly stated, no one else has access to the journal at this time. Remember, there is a win-lose state, which is why I'm keeping evidence consistent.

Just now, GoldieS said:

Just understand I'm the DM on this one. Unless it was already explicitly stated, no one else has access to the journal at this time. Remember, there is a win-lose state, which is why I'm keeping evidence consistent.

Well all of his personal belongings would have be returned to the person in charge or locked up for safe keeping within his room. Since a second part of his journal is missing either the murderer took it or it was found on his corpse and was collected by Blood Drops. 

If the murderer has it, then they can be instantly recognized, so i'm going to presume that it was left with Lighthorns corpse to be either stolen or tampered with at a later date. 

Anything Blood Drops might have found would have been locked up in her infirmary   

27 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Lighthorn wasn't wearing anything at the time if I recall correctly. Since I didn't mention anything was on his person, it stands the killer likely has the other pages.

find the person with the pages, and its game over for them, unless they stash it somewhere