Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your game(s) of the year 2017

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

14 hours ago, Celli said:

Hell yeah, Metroid was great, very much needed breath of fresh air after the last two games in the series...

No kidding, it's actually been 10 years since we got a good metroid game and i was starting to lose my patience, considering it's my favorite nintendo series and all

here's hoping MP4 is just as good, if not better

Edited by Annie
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Annie said:

No kidding, it's actually been 10 years since we got a good metroid game and i was starting to lose my patience, considering it's my favorite nintendo series and all

here's hoping MP4 is just as good, if not better

Really? It happens to be my favorite Nintendo series as well, and Super Metroid is definitely one of my favorite games.

I think Prime 4 will be great, the guy who headed Retro for the Prime trilogy is in charge of it.

6 minutes ago, Celli said:

Really? It happens to be my favorite Nintendo series as well, and Super Metroid is definitely one of my favorite games.

I think Prime 4 will be great, the guy who headed Retro for the Prime trilogy is in charge of it.

Super Metroid is definitely one of my overall favorite platforming games, considering it's the quintessential metroidvania and Metroidvanias are some of the only platformers out there that I genuinely enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...