Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This might be my last post

Road R

What I’m about to say might change depending on how the show does in the future. I’m thinking about leaving the fandom. Here’s why, after being in the herd for 3 years, I notice that the shows writing has been deteriorating. I’m not surprised since nothing can last forever. I personally think the show had hit its peek on its fifth season. Then after that, it turned stale. I feel like the show should have ended after the movie. But hasbro is obviously going to abuse MLP since it’s kind of a cash cow like transformers. I won’t be surprised if it continues past 2020. In case it is my last post, I would like to thank all of you for being a good community to hang out with and for possibly inspiring the creation MLP FIM the movie. As for my future, I’m planning to move on to other things such as creating my first original graphic novel series. It was nice knowing you all.

@Road R

As much as I do sympathize, though disagree, with your post, something like this isn't fit for it's own topic. As such this would be better as a status update or blog. This is nothing against you; just that topics like this tend to get lost and end up as clutter.

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was locked