Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just now, SoberStarlight said:

I don't really have any requirements or expectations for season 8, but the only thing I really want to see is more of Cadance, and maybe some episodes with Flurry Heart. 

Cadence is a great character so more of her would definitely be good

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Cadence is a great character so more of her would definitely be good

YES! In the last few seasons, she had nothing more than a few lines! Just a couple of episodes with her as a significant character! That's all I'm asking!

48 minutes ago, SoberStarlight said:

YES! In the last few seasons, she had nothing more than a few lines! Just a couple of episodes with her as a significant character! That's all I'm asking!

But her lines in Once Upon A Zeppelin are gold. :muffins:

3 hours ago, SoberStarlight said:

I think mother Cadance in s6-7 has been enjoyable and she is cuter than ever. Though I still think my favorite episode with her aside from a 2 parter is Threes a Crowd.

• Brohoof 1

Again and Again, I'm still hoping the CMC would permanently disband for sure....I mean, it is time for them to go their own Separate ways by stopping being friends of course...Agreed?

56 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Again and Again, I'm still hoping the CMC would permanently disband for sure....I mean, it is time for them to go their own Separate ways by stopping being friends of course...Agreed?

Hey.

They heard you the first time. Which was like, two years ago.

Why do you keep repeating the same complaints over and over and over and OVER again? Do you think the people on this forum are unable to read?

And every time somebody contradicts you, all you do is repeat the same thing.

"I want them to disband and/or lose their cutie marks."

"What? There's no way that could happen."

"Yeah, but they're gonna disband and/or lose their cutie marks... agreed?"

You've been saying that again and again for a looong time. People have been getting more and more annoyed at you, and you don't care. You just want people to know what things you hate, and then repeat it a billion times, so people are sure to remember.

If you have anything else to say, say it. If not, then... you REALLY should stop. Stop repeating. It's gotten to the point where even somebody who's not a member on this forum, is getting irritated. Me, who made this account just to tell you that.

I sincerely apologize if I broke any rules. I'm just... tired. 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Lambdadelta said:

I gave up trying to understand this user for a long time ago. Just do what i did and enjoy your life.:muffins:

Well I think in season 8 Twilight should reveal that she has been evil the whole time and betray her friends?

agreed?

In news I guess Hasbro is hitting channels for anything related to season 8, even pre leak

20 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Well I think in season 8 Twilight should reveal that she has been evil the whole time and betray her friends?

agreed?

In news I guess Hasbro is hitting channels for anything related to season 8, even pre leak

Nah, it's totally impossible for Twilight to be an evil pony in the first place, UNLESS she is an incarnation of ancient evil which erase its own memory to live among ponies and now she remember who she was  *BAM* plot twists!! Twilight is Princess of FIENDship.:P

Hasbro finally makes a move, huh?! At least, it shows they still care about the show materials, toys are not everything afterall.:muffins:

32 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

I gave up trying to understand this user for a long time ago. Just do what i did and enjoy your life.:muffins:

Ah, well, it's different for me. I gave up trying to stand this user. :P

But okay, I'm done.

• Brohoof 1

I kinda just wish they would take it off of Discovery Family, season 8 would be the best time imo.

Huge new concept with 

Spoiler

the school and a huge cast of new characters

New executive produce and story editor on the show with Nicole, seems like some major changes, I would love it if MLP either became strictly internet or moved somewhere else.

2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

I'm gonna reiterate what I said a while ago, and say this Friendship School idea sounds like it would get repetitive pretty fast.

I think looking at is as a "school" is silly though, the school is just the setup for us to get a new cast of characters to go with the mane 6

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, ggg-2 said:

I'm gonna reiterate what I said a while ago, and say this Friendship School idea sounds like it would get repetitive pretty fast.

From what I've seen of S8, that's not going to be a problem, so you can relax

Spoiler

In the episode

"Father Knows Beast"  Spike's "dad's" introduction i'm kinda hoping is somewhat inspired by Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2, in a somewhat emotional scene when his "Dad" says something like this 

Done right this episode could bring the feels, the song "You Can't be a Dragon here" is most likely his "dad" singing about how he can't be a "real" dragon in Equestria, and must come back with him to the Dragon lands to learn how to be a "real" one.  Some I'm sure will say this is a retread, since Spike already stood up to that whole "real dragon" thing in Dragon Quest...but this actually makes sense, the only one who could possibly convince him that he is living a lie, is his father or mother. This could also be an episode that may scare Twilight, as she has said before "But Spike, your as much apart of my family as anypony!"  I imagine this would be a big deal to her, the thought of losing a family member and her number one assistant to a giant behemoth who claims to be his daddy. It could very well tug at emotions of both Spike and Twilight, who to follow, the pony who adopted him and raised him, or his own scales and blood?

But I have a big question, why would any adult dragon pretend to be his dad? One could say its because Spike is somewhat famous and that dragon wants in on that, but with him trying to make him a "real" dragon, I doubt that's the case. I mean who would hate Spike enough to pretend to be his father and then try to make him give up the culture and community he loves. Another possibility is that this is some scheme by Garble, but he's too dimwitted to come up with a scheme like this, unless he got help, but I doubt he hates Spike enough to do something like that. 

Oh..and as for that

Spoiler

dragon character 

hate to break it to you, but I heard that is a male...I'm not even kidding, even more confusing, he is a Prince. Soooo...is this Ember's brother or brother in law? Also he mentioned in Molt Down having a brother..I hope it's not Garble...:/ 

Edited by Karnak

5 hours ago, Karnak said:
  Hide contents

But I have a big question, why would any adult dragon pretend to be his dad? One could say its because Spike is somewhat famous and that dragon wants in on that, but with him trying to make him a "real" dragon, I doubt that's the case. I mean who would hate Spike enough to pretend to be his father and then try to make him give up the culture and community he loves. Another possibility is that this is some scheme by Garble, but he's too dimwitted to come up with a scheme like this, unless he got help, but I doubt he hates Spike enough to do something like that. 

Oh..and as for that

Hide contents

hate to break it to you, but I heard that is a male...I'm not even kidding, even more confusing, he is a Prince. Soooo...is this Ember's brother or brother in law? Also he mentioned in Molt Down having a brother..I hope it's not Garble...:/ 

I haven't watched episode 13 except for the animatic that was already publicly available, so I don't know how it turns out. But the other possibility is it's Chrysalis once again trying to muck around with the Mane 6's relationships and break them up, using Spike as the attack vector this time around.

I can still see how Spike would attract attention from other dragons, however, so it could just as easily not be her. He was Dragon Lord for a minute, and it's not clear Ember even controls the scepter since her eyes didn't go all weird like they did for Spike and we have yet to see her actually use the thing. It may be that the scepter has to choose the dragon as well  and that Spike really is the Dragon Lord and some other dragon knows it and has plans to control the dragons through him.

This is all speculation, of course - I guess we'll know for sure at the end of the season!

As for the Prince, yeah, I found out he's male. It is curious how he's a prince since Ember is the only known royalty. I guess all of that will be answered in the season opener or maybe in that episode that focuses on the new characters? I doubt he's related to Garble, because I wouldn't expect Garble to be slumming it with a bunch of random teen dragons if he was royalty as well.

55 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

I’m still hoping Starlight would betray the Mane Six in the S8 opener, if she does, then I will be happy for sure. I know she’s still evil no matter what.

It's not going to happen, it is literally never going to happen, it's a bad fic at best.

10 hours ago, Truffles said:

I haven't watched episode 13 except for the animatic that was already publicly available, so I don't know how it turns out. But the other possibility is it's Chrysalis once again trying to muck around with the Mane 6's relationships and break them up, using Spike as the attack vector this time around.

I can still see how Spike would attract attention from other dragons, however, so it could just as easily not be her. He was Dragon Lord for a minute, and it's not clear Ember even controls the scepter since her eyes didn't go all weird like they did for Spike and we have yet to see her actually use the thing. It may be that the scepter has to choose the dragon as well  and that Spike really is the Dragon Lord and some other dragon knows it and has plans to control the dragons through him.

This is all speculation, of course - I guess we'll know for sure at the end of the season!

As for the Prince, yeah, I found out he's male. It is curious how he's a prince since Ember is the only known royalty. I guess all of that will be answered in the season opener or maybe in that episode that focuses on the new characters? I doubt he's related to Garble, because I wouldn't expect Garble to be slumming it with a bunch of random teen dragons if he was royalty as well.

It won't happen but....

Spoiler

I kinda want Bruce Campbell to voice his Dad.

The trick in the episode will be how Twilight and the others will react..

Spoiler

.I mean an adult dragon comes to Ponyville and claims to be Spike's father, and judging from all this, he intends to take custody and take him away from Equestria....I mean how would the Mane 6 react to something like that!? From Molt Down we know Twilight loves Spike as family. 

Spoiler

As for Spike's reaction. Well, since Season 1, I always felt he had a secret longing for the mom and dad he never knew, and in Dragon Quest always wondered who he was, now at first he was happy of the family he had and the community, and he always will love Twilight..but...if a dragon actually came to Ponyville and proudly called Spike his true son, I imagine this would be a moment of well...feels for him. 

Combine this music with this image and you get "Spike meets his "father" "

Image result for Spike happy tears

Edited by Karnak
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Karnak said:

It won't happen but....

Hide contents

I kinda want Bruce Campbell to voice his Dad.

The trick in the episode will be how Twilight and the others will react..

Hide contents

.I mean an adult dragon comes to Ponyville and claims to be Spike's father, and judging from all this, he intends to take custody and take him away from Equestria....I mean how would the Mane 6 react to something like that!? From Molt Down we know Twilight loves Spike as family. 

Hide contents

As for Spike's reaction. Well, since Season 1, I always felt he had a secret longing for the mom and dad he never knew, and in Dragon Quest always wondered who he was, now at first he was happy of the family he had and the community, and he always will love Twilight..but...if a dragon actually came to Ponyville and proudly called Spike his true son, I imagine this would be a moment of well...feels for him. 

Combine this music with this image and you get "Spike meets his "father" "

Image result for Spike happy tears

There's also gonna be a song in the episode judging by the episode list! Looks like Spike is getting another song, only this time it's a duet!

:D I'm kinda hoping it's the season's musical episode! There are still quite a few songs missing from the season list because Daniel confirmed there to be an average amount of songs, so there could be more!

Edited by MegaSean45

5 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's also gonna be a song in the episode judging by the episode list! Looks like Spike is getting another song, only this time it's a duet!

:D I'm kinda hoping it's the season's musical episode! There are still quite a few songs missing from the season list because Daniel confirmed there to be an average amount of songs, so there could be more!

Defiantly looking toward too 

Spoiler

A new Spike song and a duet with his "dad" is just Perfect! Also its great to know he finally gets wings, and I think I know what his next molt will give him, a few more inches and two horns( no not alicorn ones look at Smolder(the orange male dragon, he has horns smikar to Spikes)

Spoiler

Also its pretty much confirmed that Lyra and Bon Bon are a couple!

18 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

It's not going to happen, it is literally never going to happen, it's a bad fic at best.

Yeah, well, it might happen for sure....I want her to become permanently evil again.