Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 hour ago, Buttonmash1973 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

The Break Up Breakdown is my favorite so far

Wait, hang on, I did NOT say that! Yes that episode is great, but I don't ever remember saying it like that.

On 1/1/2018 at 3:39 PM, VG_Addict said:

It sounds like Molt Down wasn't a good episode.

Don't know where you got that idea, 

Spoiler

Spike gets strong wings, is allowed to grow up, roasted a ROC and Twilight has confirmed she will never throw him out even when he becomes an adult.

Edited by Karnak
  • Brohoof 2

On 1/4/2018 at 1:44 PM, MegaSean45 said:

Wait, hang on, I did NOT say that! Yes that episode is great, but I don't ever remember saying it like that.

Spoiler

You mention about Spike and twilights family, best case scenario its answered in "Father knows Beast"

Just now, Attack of the Pwns said:

Do we have a release date on SE 8 yet? It should be only a couple months away, if the6 are doing this as per normal.

I'm 98% sure its in March.

• Brohoof 1

To me, yes, the leaked episodes were a bad breach of security and shows that they need to up their game to stop this from happening again like season 7. But hey, on the bright side, leaves like 20 we still don't know about.

Surf and/or Turf, Molt Down, The Mean 6, and The Parent Map were all great episodes

I'm not entirely sold on The Break Up Breakdown, Non-Compete Clause, and Horse Play: 

Spoiler

has me frothing with rage because Twilight's behavior has regressed back to early season levels of stupid yet again.

Spoiler

STOP PUTTING CELESTIA ON A PEDESTAL
YOU ARE EQUALS AND CELESTIA WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A FRIEND, NOT ROYALTY
WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE

At least we get more lore on how unicorns raised the sun and such before Celestia came along

This is WHY the CMC should’ve just disband instead of continuing helping ponies with their Cutie Marks in the first place...by going their own Separate ways by stopping being friends, that’s what! Or maybe they should’ve just give up on their Cutie Marks instead.

22 hours ago, The Nth Doctor said:

Surf and/or Turf, Molt Down, The Mean 6, and The Parent Map were all great episodes

I'm not entirely sold on The Break Up Breakdown, Non-Compete Clause, and Horse Play: 

Hide contents

has me frothing with rage because Twilight's behavior has regressed back to early season levels of stupid yet again.

Hide contents

STOP PUTTING CELESTIA ON A PEDESTAL
YOU ARE EQUALS AND CELESTIA WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A FRIEND, NOT ROYALTY
WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE

At least we get more lore on how unicorns raised the sun and such before Celestia came along

Spoiler

Well, at least that part in the Defictionalized version of the Journal of the Two Sisters about raising the sun before Celestia took the job is officially canon, even though another part of the journal saying StarSwirl and the Tree of Harmony were around at the same time is no longer canon, considering what we saw in S7 Finale.

• Brohoof 2

Hide contents

And what about that "Maud Couple" episode? Somepony's gonna have to support Pinkie Pie on this one. It could either be Fluttershy or the Cutie Mark Crusaders, but definitely not Rarity.

20 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Let me get this straight: We're actually getting an episode with the Sea Ponies, much like they did it with that 2017 MLP movie? 

About time you wrote a post without repeating the same silly idea that the CMC should disband!  

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:
  Hide contents

Well, at least that part in the Defictionalized version of the Journal of the Two Sisters about raising the sun before Celestia took the job is officially canon, even though another part of the journal saying StarSwirl and the Tree of Harmony were around at the same time is no longer canon, considering what we saw in S7 Finale.

Spoiler

Unicorns raising the sun was a canon concept before the Journal.

Edited by Ryanmahaffe

1 minute ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Unicorns raising the sun was a canon concept before the Journal.

The journal actually went into more detail by saying 

Spoiler

Eventually unicorns who raise the sun would lose their magic in the long run.

Something the show never mentioned until now

Edited by WiiGuy2014

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

The journal actually went into more detail by saying 

Hide contents

Eventually unicorns who raise the sun would lose their magic in the long run.

Something the show never mentioned until now

Spoiler

Yes I know that, none of you specified that though. Well good to see that they aren't completely ditching Amys work there.

Just a reminder: PLEASE BE SURE TO SPOILER ANY LEAKED SEASON 8 MATERIAL!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

About time you wrote a post without repeating the same silly idea that the CMC should disband!  

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Or Starlight betraying the Mane6 :dry: 

So he doesn't bother bringing it up, which should make y'all very happy, but then you two just brought it up. What was the point in that? XD He can't but you can? It probably just didn't come to them, and now you risked reminding him about it, and he'll bring it up again. Smart, very smart of you two! :P

9 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

So he doesn't bother bringing it up, which should make y'all very happy, but then you two just brought it up. What was the point in that? XD He can't but you can? It probably just didn't come to them, and now you risked reminding him about it, and he'll bring it up again. Smart, very smart of you two! :P

I was just pointing out that he broke the cycle by NOT being the one to say it. That he finally said SOMETHING other than that.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

About the season premiere/finale

Spoiler

I strongly feel that Cozy Glow will make her first appearance in "School Daze" rather than be some new random villain in the finale. She is labeled as a "mastermind" so I like to think we will get a glimpse of her plan in the premiere. She will have some ties to the EEA and while our heroes will obviously win the day, it will all be apart of her plan in the end. She will be playing the role of the puppet master in S8E1+2 and finally act in the finale "School Raze" We haven't had a smart villain like this since Starlight Glimmer appeared in The Cutie Map. Except the difference would be Starlight was foiled and had to act on a new plan later and this time Cozy Glow will have had a plan already set in stone for the finale that starts with the premiere.

In not spoiler things I think we will get a teaser/trailer for season 8 at the Toy Fair next month.

7 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

About the season premiere/finale

Hide contents

I strongly feel that Cozy Glow will make her first appearance in "School Daze" rather than be some new random villain in the finale. She is labeled as a "mastermind" so I like to think we will get a glimpse of her plan in the premiere. She will have some ties to the EEA and while our heroes will obviously win the day, it will all be apart of her plan in the end. She will be playing the role of the puppet master in S8E1+2 and finally act in the finale "School Raze" We haven't had a smart villain like this since Starlight Glimmer appeared in The Cutie Map. Except the difference would be Starlight was foiled and had to act on a new plan later and this time Cozy Glow will have had a plan already set in stone for the finale that starts with the premiere.

In your spoiler,

Spoiler

What do you mean by EEA?