Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On 1/14/2018 at 2:58 PM, VG_Addict said:

Spike won’t get the development he deserves because he got wings in the 2nd to last season of the show.

Spoiler

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, a change in physical appearance doesnt negate all the development he has had.

Also, spoiler tag 

Edited by Ryanmahaffe
  • Brohoof 2

On 1/12/2018 at 11:14 AM, Ryanmahaffe said:

About the season premiere/finale

Hide contents

I strongly feel that Cozy Glow will make her first appearance in "School Daze" rather than be some new random villain in the finale. She is labeled as a "mastermind" so I like to think we will get a glimpse of her plan in the premiere. She will have some ties to the EEA and while our heroes will obviously win the day, it will all be apart of her plan in the end. She will be playing the role of the puppet master in S8E1+2 and finally act in the finale "School Raze" We haven't had a smart villain like this since Starlight Glimmer appeared in The Cutie Map. Except the difference would be Starlight was foiled and had to act on a new plan later and this time Cozy Glow will have had a plan already set in stone for the finale that starts with the premiere.

In not spoiler things I think we will get a teaser/trailer for season 8 at the Toy Fair next month.

Q: What is the ending of S8E1+2 does look like? Did anything happen bad at the end? Betrayal perhaps? Glimmy becoming evil again perchance? Please tell me it's true.

42 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Q: What is the ending of S8E1+2 does look like? Did anything happen bad at the end? Betrayal perhaps? Glimmy becoming evil again perchance? Please tell me it's true.

Man, I don't even know what happens and I'm like, 99.9% sure that didn't happen.

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

As far as I know, the season premiere isn't among the leaked content. Plus, no betrayals

7 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

Please don't quote me with those stupid questions, Starlight won't betray the mane 6.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Please don't quote me with those stupid questions, Starlight won't betray the mane 6.

TBF, it's not stupid at all actually...That's my opinion at all. It will happen for sure! 

On 18-1-2018 at 12:45 AM, MAIKUN said:

TBF, it's not stupid at all actually...That's my opinion at all. It will happen for sure! 

Pleeeaaasssee... We know your points, but you don't have them to repeat like in every threat, right? :kindness: Please? :please:

On 1/16/2018 at 2:38 AM, Karnak said:

Agreed. Spike needs to realize his crush is not based on "love". The only reason he fell for her is because of her materialism (very dragon like) plus he just needs to enjoy being a kid. Now that ponies and dragons are pals, he has better access to the dragonlands, what he needs to realize 

He has never crushed on anypony other then Rarity, meaning its her materialism that attracts him.

That's not entirely true - he briefly crushed on Twilight(!) when her hairstyle matched Rarity's (even though I realize it was meant as more of a gag), and in an upcoming episode:

Spoiler

He falls for an O&O villainess who is nothing more than a sketch on paper and asks Discord to make her real.

So it's not quite as simple to say it's materialism that drives his obsession her. In fact, I think(?) in "Green Isn't Your Color", he gives a list of reasons that explain why he loves Rarity so much and it isn't based solely on her being into shiny baubles and expensive outfits.

I'm still waiting on the following for Season 8:

-The return of the Shadowbolts as the real thing, with Lightning Dust joining them to try and get revenge on Rainbow Dash
-Suri Pollomare exposed and revealing her true colors in admitting on taking advantage to one another
-Babs Seed's cutie mark reveal, which was yet to be seen after Crusaders of the Lost Mark
-Scootaloo on whether she's truly an orphan or not, since her family was never mentioned
-The Sphinx from Daring Done, with more screen time, more character development and own voice

(Don't ask how I was unable to cover them up as spoilers, especially since the new layout fails to recognize the spoiler tag. Moderators are free to do so for me if they want.)

13 hours ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

I'm still waiting on the following for Season 8:

-The return of the Shadowbolts as the real thing, with Lightning Dust joining them to try and get revenge on Rainbow Dash
-Suri Pollomare exposed and revealing her true colors in admitting on taking advantage to one another
-Babs Seed's cutie mark reveal, which was yet to be seen after Crusaders of the Lost Mark
-Scootaloo on whether she's truly an orphan or not, since her family was never mentioned
-The Sphinx from Daring Done, with more screen time, more character development and own voice

(Don't ask how I was unable to cover them up as spoilers, especially since the new layout fails to recognize the spoiler tag. Moderators are free to do so for me if they want.)

-I don't see that happening, they were always just magic made up by NMM, it is possible Lightning Dust can form her own group with that name, but that would be a huuuge coincidence.
-I would like to see some resolution for Suri Polomare as well, all MLP one-off characters are great because they get a resolution to their conflicts by the end, she did not.
-Yeah that would be neat
-I don't think the show can tell us more than we got in Parental Glideance.
-Yes, I would like the Spinx to be a "mid-season" villain like the Tantabus was.

5 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

-I don't see that happening, they were always just magic made up by NMM, it is possible Lightning Dust can form her own group with that name, but that would be a huuuge coincidence.
-I would like to see some resolution for Suri Polomare as well, all MLP one-off characters are great because they get a resolution to their conflicts by the end, she did not.
-Yeah that would be neat
-I don't think the show can tell us more than we got in Parental Glideance.
-Yes, I would like the Spinx to be a "mid-season" villain like the Tantabus was.

Could also add the Windigoes as villains because even though they feed on negative emotion, who knows if they'd go on their own accord and start causing trouble throughout Equestria (which I know it wouldn't happen because of Hearth's Warming Eve, but still). Just saying, though. I know its never gonna happen unless Hasbro has other ideas.

9 minutes ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

Could also add the Windigoes as villains because even though they feed on negative emotion, who knows if they'd go on their own accord and start causing trouble throughout Equestria (which I know it wouldn't happen because of Hearth's Warming Eve, but still). Just saying, though. I know its never gonna happen unless Hasbro has other ideas.

Spoiler

Well, assuming all the leaks are true there is a suspicious "holiday special" for Fim with no information that doesn't seem to be an episode. So maybe the wendigos will be present there.

57 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:
  Hide contents

Well, assuming all the leaks are true there is a suspicious "holiday special" for Fim with no information that doesn't seem to be an episode. So maybe the wendigos will be present there.

The Flim Flam will return there at least. Who know if windigoes will appear due to them though

:huh:  

34 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Flim Flam will return there at least. Who know if windigoes will appear due to them though

Spoiler

Really? I didn't hear about the  F&F thing. Cool, I think we will get more wendigo info though, at least I hope so.

Though there is an Hearths Warming episode in s8 so what do I know

21 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:
  Hide contents

Really? I didn't hear about the  F&F thing. Cool, I think we will get more wendigo info though, at least I hope so.

Though there is an Hearths Warming episode in s8 so what do I know

Yeah, G5 and FIM's end that no one bother to mention the sketches of them and possibly 

Sombra' s return and the destruction of the elements in the S9 premiere

:dash:

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Yeah, G5 and FIM's end that no one bother to mention the sketches of them and possibly 

Hide contents

Sombra' s return and the destruction of the elements in the S9 premiere

:dash:

Spoiler

Grogar the Necromancer
Necromancer

Yeah I know how Sombra is coming back lol.

I hope they don't betray each other.

s9 spoilers btw.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Grogar the Necromancer
Necromancer

s9 spoilers btw.

Destruction of the Elements. Well who cares? There's Rainbow Power!

:P But in all seriousness, I think I got a pretty good theory of what's gonna happen!

Not sure why Sombra is coming back though. It would be a whole lot better if Tirek came back! Yeah, he is coming back on the S8 finale, but I don't think as the main villain. 

Edited by MegaSean45

1 hour ago, MegaSean45 said:
  Hide contents

Destruction of the Elements. Well who cares? There's Rainbow Power!

:P But in all seriousness, I think I got a pretty good theory of what's gonna happen!

Not sure why Sombra is coming back though. It would be a whole lot better if Tirek came back! Yeah, he is coming back on the S8 finale, but I don't think as the main villain. 

Spoiler

Well from the leaked images. Sombra seems to have a new horn. :) but still this is perfect combo of Sombra, Grogar and Cyrsalis is pretty terrifying. The only thing that can conquer all creatures.

On 1/19/2018 at 9:19 AM, Truffles said:

That's not entirely true - he briefly crushed on Twilight(!) when her hairstyle matched Rarity's (even though I realize it was meant as more of a gag), and in an upcoming episode:

Hide contents

He falls for an O&O villainess who is nothing more than a sketch on paper and asks Discord to make her real.

So it's not quite as simple to say it's materialism that drives his obsession her. In fact, I think(?) in "Green Isn't Your Color", he gives a list of reasons that explain why he loves Rarity so much and it isn't based solely on her being into shiny baubles and expensive outfits.

Spoiler

So he's into, oh no :(

8 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:
  Hide contents

Grogar the Necromancer
Necromancer

s9 spoilers btw.

you know? I'm curious about Grogar. Was it really mentioned he will be the show's final villain? I'm skeptical, but maybe it just happen I've missed the mail mentioning his appearance 

More random hopes (look, I've gotta get these off my chest okay.):

-more trixie and starlight

-another "slice of life style" episode 

-more derpy

-previously unused pony combos 

-more info on equestrias foreign relations

-more celestial and Luna (when they're acting like normal ponies instead of royalty)

-at least one  mention of death slipping past the radar

-that it comes to Netflix in the USA

-more references to other stuff