Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Still, I wanted to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again....I know it's not silly at all....I was being serious at this moment. She is still evil in the inside, reformed on the outside.

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

Still, I wanted to see Starlight becoming permanently evil again....I know it's not silly at all....I was being serious at this moment. She is still evil in the inside, reformed on the outside.

*internally holds self back*

3 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

Actually.... Spike doesn't need to be the hero of the season 9 finale! 

Hide contents

If he's gonna be the leading character in the 44 minute holiday special between seasons 8 and 9, that'll be good enough for me!

Wait! Where did you heasr that?!

11 hours ago, heavens-champion said:
  Hide contents

Apparently, there are rumors where Trixie will be written off the show after Season 8.

And that's all it is, a rumor! That ain't happening, so we're good! ;) 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, The Nth Doctor said:

Surf and/or Turf, Molt Down, The Mean 6, and The Parent Map were all great episodes

I'm not entirely sold on The Break Up Breakdown, Non-Compete Clause, and Horse Play: 

Hide contents

has me frothing with rage because Twilight's behavior has regressed back to early season levels of stupid yet again.

Hide contents

STOP PUTTING CELESTIA ON A PEDESTAL
YOU ARE EQUALS AND CELESTIA WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE A FRIEND, NOT ROYALTY
WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE

At least we get more lore on how unicorns raised the sun and such before Celestia came along

Spoiler

Right said about Twilight's behaviour there.

17 hours ago, heavens-champion said:
  Hide contents

Apparently, there are rumors where Trixie will be written off the show after Season 8.

It's pure speculation  just based on one of her episode synopsis.

I don't really give a shit about Trixie so I can't say I care much if she is written off

2 hours ago, MAIKUN said:

But still, I'm waiting for Starlight to betray the Mane Six for sure. But she's still EVIL guys....Right?

No

• Brohoof 3

Honestly I'm a little upset that I have practically wait all year for

Spoiler

"Father Knows Best" to premiere. It's the one yet-to-air episode where I'm legitimately worried and expecting myself to hate it.

Every other episode in the past 7 seasons AND upcoming 8th season, I've always been more way more curious than furious even if the synopsis sounded bad.

And because it's near the end of the Season, I have to wait much longer than I want to for its airing date and it's possible that Spike might...(open at your own risk)

Spoiler

Leave the show. (Sorry to even think that, Truffles)

Whatever happens. I'm sure Season 8 will be an very interesting one!

Anyone who wants to respond to my hidden words, be sure to put your responses in spoilers.

6 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Honestly I'm a little upset that I have practically wait all year for

Reveal hidden contents

"Father Knows Best" to premiere. It's the one yet-to-air episode where I'm legitimately worried and expecting myself to hate it.

Every other episode in the past 7 seasons AND upcoming 8th season, I've always been more way more curious than furious even if the synopsis sounded bad.

And because it's near the end of the Season, I have to wait much longer than I want to for its airing date and it's possible that Spike might...(open at your own risk)

Reveal hidden contents

Leave the show. (Sorry to even think that, Truffles)

Whatever happens. I'm sure Season 8 will be an very interesting one!

Anyone who wants to respond to my hidden words, be sure to put your responses in spoilers.

When I first heard the premise, like you, I was worried about the outcome at the end of the episode as well. But after thinking it over for a while:

Spoiler

I can't believe they would write Spike out of the show. As far as I know there weren't any leaked emails that said how much trouble they have writing for Spike as there were for AJ. And even if we did pretend to think they thought the Spike fanbase was annoying (because, well.. we do get a bit rabid at times <_< ), I can't believe they would throw Cathy Weseluck under the bus just because of that. Spike is a beloved character of hers, and it's not like Mayor Mare or Coco Pommel has a story path to getting a big role in season 9 to fill the gap for her.

Heck, at the last SDCC, she answered the question asked of all the panelists what they would like to see in the show's future by stating (in Spike's voice) it would be great if:

Spoiler

Spike would get some answers to who his parents were. I suspect she actually already knew the answer to this and was her way of teasing the audience that big things were happening for our favorite little purple and green guy.

Now, I've also seen some fans speculate that Spike could indeed

Spoiler

go off with his dad

but show up again at the start of S9. I guess I would be OK with this but it would be unusual to have a finale without him since he and all of the Mane 6 have at least made appearances in the finales. (S5 and S6 being the only two seasons that gave the audience pause when it came to relying on this tradition.)

I would worry, though, he'd come back a different character, and to be perfectly honest that would be kind of disappointing, too. If a character is going to change and grow, it's no good if they do it all off-screen and we're suddenly presented with this guy who looks like Spike but has been given a substantial personality transplant.

Anyway, I'm confident Spike will be around in S9. Besides, it would be a waste of time to throw away all that work re-rigging his puppet for... reasons. :)

14 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

You're obsessed, aren't you? Are you just obsessed with Starlight betraying everyone?

496.jpg

Yeah, I'm getting tired of these nonsense comments as well :dry: 

On 1/25/2018 at 2:37 PM, MegaSean45 said:

And that's all it is, a rumor! That ain't happening, so we're good! ;) 

I'm not that sure

If S9 truly is the final season, AND with 13 episodes, there might not be enough space for writing Trix, as it's more likely to dedicate the season to kick some villain's ass, and giving a closure to the main characters; which among the Mane6, Spike, Starlight, and the cuties, it's quite a lot

:huh:  .

Sure, I've just found out that rumor existing, but it might happen all things considered 

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Hide contents

If S9 truly is the final season, AND with 13 episodes, there might not be enough space for writing Trix, as it's more likely to dedicate the season to kick some villain's ass, and giving a closure to the main characters; which among the Mane6, Spike, Starlight, and the cuties, it's quite a lot

Sure, I've just found out that rumor existing, but it might happen all things considered 

That's dumb. Why would the writers do another 13 episode season? If the staff truly cared about the show, they'd end it on a high note! With a BANG!

:D They only did 13 episodes in season 3 cause they thought they were ending it there and they aimed for 65 episodes. But now because of how big the fandom is now they know this would disappoint the fans. Yeah, they're already getting disappointed because the show is ending, but like I said, high note! The staff is smarter than that.

12 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Yeah the leaks show that season 9 will be 26 episodes, perhaps it was 13 at some point, but Hasbro did order more. It will be 26 episodes.

On 1/25/2018 at 3:16 AM, heavens-champion said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I haven't seen anything in the leaks to even somewhat confirm that is true, the theory comes from the episode "On the Road to Friendship" and people are misunderstanding the synopsis.

Spoiler

Spike being written off the show?

Nah, that wouldn't make any sense. He's one of the central characters, making him leave would be nonsensical plus would enrage more then one fan.

Even if leaks makes me excited, I take them like a grain of salt; they might be true, as well as not...

On 1/28/2018 at 2:17 AM, MAIKUN said:

But still, I'm waiting for Starlight to betray the Mane Six for sure. But she's still EVIL guys....Right?

No, and these idiotic assumptions are becoming pathetic.

On 1/28/2018 at 6:53 AM, ShiftyLips69 said:

I only have one wish for this upcoming season:

Make Twilight lose those damn wings already!

Image of grass:

G R A S S.jpg

She won't nor will she ever lose those wings. She's earned them, they're part of her now, get over it.

10 hours ago, darknessrising24 said:

No, and these idiotic assumptions are becoming pathetic.

She won't nor will she ever lose those wings. She's earned them, they're part of her now, get over it.

Ohh, we got Mr. redpill over here

• 2 weeks later...