Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, now that it has officially been announced.
The Maud CoupleSeason 8, Episode 3Airing Mar 31, 2018

Pinkie Pie's super-best-friend-sister bond is challenged when Maud gets a boyfriend that Pinkie can't stand.

I think this will be another funny Maud episode but will lack the supremely amazing character interactions and development that Rock Solid Friendship had.

• Brohoof 1

On 18.02.2018 at 2:30 AM, MegaSean45 said:

Damn it there goes my Scorpan/Tirek reunion idea! XD They need to put that in that show somewhere! 

I'm hyped for Discord appearing as a Santa Claus. Finally give him opportunity to interact with many other cast members like CMC  or Pie sisters.

There's also an opportunity for him to make this very common shipping gag with mistletoe and most likely Fluttershy.

12 hours ago, Conred said:

I'm hyped for Discord appearing as a Santa Claus. Finally give him opportunity to interact with many other cast members like CMC  or Pie sisters.

There's also an opportunity for him to make this very common shipping gag with mistletoe and most likely Fluttershy.

Mistletoe with Fluttercord would make my heart die.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, sweetolebob18 said:

Having just watched a leaked (?) episode I can say that it will be VERY helpful to have seen the movie before watching any S8 episodes, but you don't absolutely have to in order to follow what is going on.

Spoiler

Yeah I know the one you are talking about, but I like that they are incorporating Movie so intensely as canon, I thought it would be mostly ignored.

• Brohoof 2

I am not sure if it is just me, but I have noticed more people returning to the show as of late, likely due to the Movie, season 7 being very well received, and just general curiosity. Let us hope season 8 puts on a good show for all the returning fans!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I am not sure if it is just me, but I have noticed more people returning to the show as of late, likely due to the Movie, season 7 being very well received, and just general curiosity. Let us hope season 8 puts on a good show for all the returning fans!

I've noticed too! I've seen an increase in both people and in fan content as well.

• Brohoof 2

22 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

It must be S7 doing something right and S8 just has to not fuck it up.

2 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Why? Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

I am afraid that they will be not what i expecting :muffins: (i just watched 2 of episode leaks, dont blame me) even i heard people like almost of those leaks. 

2 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

I am afraid that they will be not what i expecting :muffins: (i just watched 2 of episode leaks, dont blame me) even i heard people like almost of those leaks. 

I am expecting fun pony episodes. I hear most of the leaks are good so yeah, I am excited still for s8. Actually the most excited I have been for a season premiere since maybe 4.

Ok so we've seen Sweetie Belles parents, and know about Appleblooms. But what about Scootaloo's?! Here what I hope:

Scootaloo's father: Solar Guard, and scootaloo's is his spitting image, but female.

Scootaloo's mother: Lunar Guard, and is a batpony. She being a batpony could explain why Scootaloo's has issues flying.

Only a few more weeks to go before the new season begins. I won't deny that my excitement isn't as high as it is with regards to Equestria Girls but I am still interested in what season eight will have to offer.

(edited)

Happy March 8th!  If only season 8 was today, that would be nice for numbers.

But today on March 8th we can all be even more excited that MLP season 8 is in 16 days! :D

Edited by Ryanmahaffe

10 hours ago, Gachin said:

I think they're on an interesting concept; I'd love to see how they're going to manage the school theme :)

ALSO MAUD BOYFRIEND

I am all for the school theme if it doesn't end up preaching diversity all the time.
Maud boyfriend gonna be super into sticks or something, calling it now.