Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just now, Ryanmahaffe said:

I am all for the school theme if it doesn't end up preaching diversity all the time.
Maud boyfriend gonna be super into sticks or something, calling it now.

Have to agree on you right there; I don't like being fed the "DIVERSITY" message over and over again...

i would actually love to see a "normal" stallion; so he explains why he loves her in a non-weird way :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Gachin said:

Have to agree on you right there; I don't like being fed the "DIVERSITY" message over and over again...

i would actually love to see a "normal" stallion; so he explains why he loves her in a non-weird way :) 

A normal stallion would be interesting and unexpected, I wouldn't mind it. 
There is a lot I am excited for this season.

A normal stallion would be interesting and unexpected, I wouldn't mind it. 
There is a lot I am excited for this season.

Oh yeah? like ? :) 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Gachin said:

Oh yeah? like ? :) 

Well, I don't want to go into spoilers but

Spoiler

Saddle Arabia will be finally shown, Starswirl gets an episode, Seaponies from the movie return, Celestia episode, Rockhoof episode, What Lies Beneath seems like a very interesting episode, Spikes dad, and Tireks return

Well, I don't want to go into spoilers but

Well...

Spoiler

I didn't know all of that is programmed; that's awesome :o I was worried it would stay at school theme actually; didn't get to read all episodes' description.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Gachin said:

Well...

Hide contents

I didn't know all of that is programmed; that's awesome :o I was worried it would stay at school theme actually; didn't get to read all episodes' description.

From what I understand, about 10 of the episodes in season 8 are school themed in some way, that sounds fine to me as long as the school episodes are interesting.

9 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

From what I understand, about 10 of the episodes in season 8 are school themed in some way, that sounds fine to me as long as the school episodes are interesting.

Oh yeah I see then...  hope it's good! I would love some Trixie too :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Gachin said:

With the way the world is right now, we NEED Diversity to be the norm. However, the President wants EVERYONE to be the exact same, and to be as racist as possible. He would end up so power-mad, he would want to become an EMPEROR! And I'd hate the politics being driven into life, whether I want it or not! I mean, shooting people we don't like, just to solve a problem? Teachers threatening to shoot a student if they're out of line? Militaries forcing people to praise Trump at Gunpoint? I DO NOT want that in my America! I only wish that my family and relatives would just emigrate to somewhere nice, and more free than America, like New Zealand, for personal reasons.

That being said, I am more patient about waiting for the next season than anything else.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

1 hour ago, YoshiAngemon said:

With the way the world is right now, we NEED Diversity to be the norm. However, the President wants EVERYONE to be the exact same, and to be as racist as possible. He would end up so power-mad, he would want to become an EMPEROR! And I'd hate the politics being driven into life, whether I want it or not! I mean, shooting people we don't like, just to solve a problem? Teachers threatening to shoot a student if they're out of line? Militaries forcing people to praise Trump at Gunpoint? I DO NOT want that in my America! I only wish that my family and relatives would just emigrate to somewhere nice, and more free than America, like New Zealand, for personal reasons.

That being said, I am more patient about waiting for the next season than anything else.

Well no one said the world doesn't need diversity and please don't bring real life political viewpoints into this thread, I don't want preachy diversity messages in my kids cartoon.

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

CRAP, WHY IN THE HAY I THOUGHT IT WAS THIS SATURDAY  :unamused:?

Dang, that's rough, all that hype for this Saturday, destroyed. 
DO NOT WORRY! We have but only a week until s8 starts.

3 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Dang, that's rough, all that hype for this Saturday, destroyed. 
DO NOT WORRY! We have but only a week until s8 starts.

Too long yo, need my fix of pastel colored horses  :(

7 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I'm a little curious about what happened to the Pillars and Stygian after freeing Stygian from the Pony of Shadows?

Well, I read the episode descriptions and 

Spoiler

There will be at least 2 episodes featuring Starswirl and Rockhoof, at least.

9 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I'm a little curious about what happened to the Pillars and Stygian after freeing Stygian from the Pony of Shadows?

Well, based on the ending of Shadow Play, they went their separate ways, Starswirl wants to travel the realm to see what has changed, and the others wish to find their homes and see what has changed as well, Stygian I imagine will either accompany Starswirl or find somewhere to live himself, to study on all that has happened in the past 1000+ years.

(Side note: I would love if MLP could produce a side series featuring Starswirl and his new apprentice Stygian as they wander Equestria together, so many adventures!)

WARNING, WARNING, SEASON 8 FINALE SPOILERS BELOW

Spoiler

So, I know some people are expecting Tirek to reform based on one image of him with the other finale villain, Cozy Glow, I guess people expect them both to reform? I think what will happen is that we WILL see a more loving, compassionate side to Tirek, but it won't be towards the mane 6, his brother, or any other being, it will be to Cozy Glow. She seems to be wicked as well though, so their bond will be born from that. To each other they are friends, and they will be defeated, caring for each other, but hating the world.

13 minutes ago, RyanMahaffe said:

Well, based on the ending of Shadow Play, they went their separate ways, Starswirl wants to travel the realm to see what has changed, and the others wish to find their homes and see what has changed as well, Stygian I imagine will either accompany Starswirl or find somewhere to live himself, to study on all that has happened in the past 1000+ years.

I see, Princess Celestia did say they'll return on occasions and they'll always be the Pillars. I would see Stygian acompany Starswirl.

Edited by Brainstorm

(edited)

I really wanna see Spike's whole family in episode 24, not just his dad! His mom, and his siblings, it would be potentially an awesome episode to have in season 9 when there's like a family gathering happens with the families of the entire Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight showing up! Please writers, DO NOT FAKE SPIKE'S DAD IN EPISODE 24! That's the only major thing I'm asking for this season! Just that! Not much to ask for! He has to meet his "supposed to be" family! I know he's not gonna stay with them, but he deserves answers still, to see how his life woulda turned out if his egg wasn't lost.

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I really wanna see Spike's whole family in episode 24, not just his dad! His mom, and his siblings, it would be potentially an awesome episode to have in season 9 when there's like a family gathering happens with the families of the entire Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight showing up! Please writers, DO NOT FAKE SPIKE'S DAD IN EPISODE 24! That's the only major thing I'm asking for this season! Just that! Not much to ask for! He has to meet his "supposed to be" family! I know he's not gonna stay with them, but he deserves answers still, to see how his life woulda turned out if his egg wasn't lost.

Spoiler

It may be too dark for the series but I would like if Spikes dad is the last of his line (aside form Spike ofc) and went to recover the last piece of his blood line.

Can't contain the hype!

freak-out-one-week-left.png

8 minutes ago, RyanMahaffe said:
  Hide contents

It may be too dark for the series but I would like if Spikes dad is the last of his line (aside form Spike ofc) and went to recover the last piece of his blood line.

Can't contain the hype!

freak-out-one-week-left.png

It would be pretty interesting if it turned out to be like the Elder Scrolls Oblivion story, like when Martin Septum was separated with the rest of his family after birth after the emperor and all his sons were murdered during the Oblivion Crisis! I mean yeah, you're right, it does seem dark, but that would be interesting!

3 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:
  Hide contents

With what you're saying in the spoilers,

Spoiler

either you or me are going to be disappointed somehow and someway. Talk to me in PM if you wish.